ALR Industries WEEKLY GIVEAWAY Thread!!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Mine just got delivered. Will be getting log up tonight or tomorrow.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
viper.png

Viper Hyperdrive®
It’s been a while since The Market Has Seen an Extreme Energy and Weight Loss Support Product like This!

Viper Hyperdrive® Benefits:
Rapid Release for Hardcore Results Synergy! †
Hyperdrive Weight-loss and energy-Feel It Fast! †
Increases Metabolism 22% in 45 Minutes! †
The Technologically Advanced Diet Aid Ever Developed! †
Viper Hyperdrive®…Everyone is either using it or has heard about this remarkable feel-good nutritional product, whose ingredients have rapid stimulant effects that are a pleasure to experience. Viper Hyperdrive® utilizes Thermo-Rx®, a unique phenylethylamine alkaloid blend from the plant Acacia rigidula, and other potent stimulants that support extreme energy, a great mood, and optimal weight control. Viper Hyperdrive® works by mimicking the effects of our endogenous catecholamines such as epinephrine, norepinephrine and dopamine. A recent clinical study of Acacia Alkaloids showed that Acacia Rigidula Acacia rigidula extract, often called the ephedrine imposter, is the most effective metabolic stimulator on the market today! It is backed by “double-blind placebo controlled studies” and its effects were released at the Arnold Classic. Acacia rigidula displays beta-2 adrenergic receptor agonist activity. It is known that increased stimulation of beta-2 receptors will promote increased metabolic rate and thermogenesis. The findings of the study indicate that Acacia Rigidula promotes significant increases in resting energy expenditure (12+%) still evident 3 hrs post ingestion. When compared to 300 mg caffeine being at 3.5% at 3 hours post ingestion. The findings of the present study indicate that the increase in resting metabolic rate exhibited with Acacia Rigidula (12+%) are actually superior to the findings of previous studies which reported that 10 to 30 mg ephedrine increased energy expenditure by 6.6% to 10%.

Yup, we are doing it again!

Viper Hyperdrive® is a new weight loss and energy aid from ALR Industries that is unlike any Diet & Energy Aid to ever be released on the supplement market! Viper Hyperdrive® is made with Explotab® technology for an immediate burst of the active ingredients, providing rapid onset of energy and thermogenesis. Viper Hyperdrive®’s active constituent 5-methoxytryptamine Hcl creates a unique serotoninergenic dietary supplement: it reduces cravings by increasing the amount of extracellular serotonin in the brain with the added “feel Great” benefit.

Viper Hyperdrive® is revolutionary stimulant and razor focus and concentration aid. Viper Hyperdrive® contains Acacia Rigidula Extract, often called the ephedrine imposter that contains Phenylethylamine Alkaloids. These potent alkaloids are sympathomimetic amines much like pehedrine alkaloids were years ago. The principal mechanism of its action relies on its indirect stimulation of the adrenergic receptor system, which is part of the sympathetic nervous system (SNS), by increasing the activity of noradrenaline at the post-synaptic α- and β-receptors. Phenylethylamine has indirect sympathomimetic effects and due to its ability to cross the blood brain barrier, it is a CNS stimulant similar to ephedrine and other stimulants as it releases noradrenaline and dopamine. This helps you feel like doing more activities resulting in more fat burned per hour.

1. Tell me one thing you want to do before you die.
2. Love ALR Industries
3. Initial thread review and a final thread review
4. Final review in the Anabolicminds Supplement Review section
5. 18+ years of age
6. USA shipping addresses only​

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
So here is my app I submitted on the other thread. Thank you all once again for any and all considerations

Visit Ireland from the US
OR.. Smack a hot supermodel on one of her 2 asscheeks.

2. Love ALR Industries
ALWAY

ALWAYS!

YES 110%

5. 18+ years of age

6. USA shipping addresses only

Yes. Colorado.

I'm in the market currently for an effective fat burner, this one looks pretty good. hopefully get to try and log it for everyone, either way Good Luck to everyone!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Told me to come here so here I am :)

I want to travel back to china and dig deeper into the rural areas and learn more of there culture. I have been studying mandarin for a hour or two a day to get ready for it
2. Love ALR Industries
I already do

Will do

Gotcha
5. 18+ years of age

I'm 38 :)

6. USA shipping addresses only

US of A ����

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. I've never been to the Virgin Islands. I think now that I've settled down with a good woman that trip is on my radar.
2. I do love what I've tried from ALR. You can see me popping up in any Humapro thread singing it's praises (including earlier in this one!)
3. I can do this. Can't offer a log updated 4-5 times a week, but can at least give weekly updates with beginning/after noodz in review.
4. You got it.
5. 18 and then some...
6. 'MERICA!

I was watching The Blacklist the other night and Red gave this monologue that I really liked about why he wasn't giving up in a situation. Seems appropriate with that question of things we want to do before we die.

“Have you ever sailed across an ocean, Donald? On a sailboat surrounded by sea with no land in sight, without even the possibility of sighting land for days to come? To stand at the helm of your destiny?
I want that one more time.
I want to be in the Piazza del Campo in Siena, to feel the surge as ten racehorses go thundering by.
I want another meal in Paris at L’Ambroisie in the place des Vosges.
I want another bottle of wine and then another.
I want the warmth of a woman in the cool set of sheets.
One more night of jazz at the Vanguard.
I want to stand on summits and smoke Cubans and feel the sun on my face for as long as I can.
Walk on the Wall again.
Climb the Tower.
Ride the River.
Stare at the frescos.
I want to sit in the garden and read one more good book.
Most of all I want to sleep. I want to sleep like I slept when I was a boy.
Give me that. Just one time.

That’s why I won’t allow that punk out there to get the best of me, let alone the last of me.”

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Train with Ct fletcher

2. Love ALR Industries
Goes with saying. But yeah

Absolutely and I'll be starting my cut soon too so perfect timing. I'll also log it. I have 1 startling next week but once that finishes I'll log this in addition to the reviews
4. Final review in the Anabolicminds Supplement
Review section
Absolutely
5. 18+ years of age. Yes

6. USA shipping addresses only[/CENTER][/QUOTE]
Yes

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I want to visit WW 2 pacific battlefields, since you asked..

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Going to let this one run through this Friday since it went up late. Get them apps in!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Bump

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Last day for apps!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Train with Ct fletcher

2. Love ALR Industries
Goes with saying. But yeah

Absolutely and I'll be starting my cut soon too so perfect timing. I'll also log it. I have 1 startling next week but once that finishes I'll log this in addition to the reviews
4. Final review in the Anabolicminds Supplement
Review section
Absolutely
5. 18+ years of age. Yes

6. USA shipping addresses only[/CENTER]
Yes[/QUOTE]

1. I've never been to the Virgin Islands. I think now that I've settled down with a good woman that trip is on my radar.
2. I do love what I've tried from ALR. You can see me popping up in any Humapro thread singing it's praises (including earlier in this one!)
3. I can do this. Can't offer a log updated 4-5 times a week, but can at least give weekly updates with beginning/after noodz in review.
4. You got it.
5. 18 and then some...
6. 'MERICA!

I was watching The Blacklist the other night and Red gave this monologue that I really liked about why he wasn't giving up in a situation. Seems appropriate with that question of things we want to do before we die.

“Have you ever sailed across an ocean, Donald? On a sailboat surrounded by sea with no land in sight, without even the possibility of sighting land for days to come? To stand at the helm of your destiny?
I want that one more time.
I want to be in the Piazza del Campo in Siena, to feel the surge as ten racehorses go thundering by.
I want another meal in Paris at L’Ambroisie in the place des Vosges.
I want another bottle of wine and then another.
I want the warmth of a woman in the cool set of sheets.
One more night of jazz at the Vanguard.
I want to stand on summits and smoke Cubans and feel the sun on my face for as long as I can.
Walk on the Wall again.
Climb the Tower.
Ride the River.
Stare at the frescos.
I want to sit in the garden and read one more good book.
Most of all I want to sleep. I want to sleep like I slept when I was a boy.
Give me that. Just one time.

That’s why I won’t allow that punk out there to get the best of me, let alone the last of me.”
Winners! PM me your Shipping info!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations Guys

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweet this cut is going to kick ass now. Thanks so much

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks NurseGray! PM inbound!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
NEW WEEK....NEW GIVE AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

What up what up what up!!!

This week we are giving away 2 Bottles of Glyco-Infusion

glyco-infusion_Description.jpg

GLYCOINFUSION_large.jpg

Flavors: Watermelon, Orange, or UnFlavored

ALRI GLYCO INFUSION | ULTRA VOLUMIZING GLYCOGEN OVERLOAD MATRIX

Glyco-Infusion™ is the leader in glycogen super-overload drinks. The formula is pre-digested so your body can utilize the carbs immediately giving you better, longer performance. Anyone can benefit from Glyco-Infusion™. The benefits of Glyco-Infusion™ make it the perfect pre, intra, and post workout carb supplement.
What are you looking for from your carb product? How about extreme muscle size, optimal digestive system clearance (your muscles will get it immediately), off the charts nutrient infusion and prolonged performance and energy. I'm pretty sure we can all use more of those.

WHAT DOES ALR INDUSTRIES GLYCO-INFUSION™ GIVE YOU?

HYDROLYZED RICE SYRUP SOLIDS:

Yes, that sounds weird, but just read on. A structurally controlled enzyme hydrolysis (pre-digestion) procedure creates the perfect combination of fast, medium, and slow acting carbohydrates. This keeps you from having excessive insulin spikes while still allowing a glycogen super-overload. Your recovery will far exceed what it was with dextrose, waxy maize, or other carbohydrates. Even people with diabetes, glucose intolerance and low-carb dieters can use Glyco-Infusion™.

MCT OIL (FROM COCONUT OIL):

Medium Chain Triglycerides are the "fat-less fat". MCTs inhibit fat storage and are directed straight to the liver where they are converted to ketones. Ketones are used for immediate energy at the same time as carbohydrates so you get greater cellular up-take. MCTs give you all the benefits of fat without any of the negative effects. This fat will actually help your body increase its metabolic rate.

DIGESTIVE ENZYME MATRIX:

Everything about Glyco-Infusion™ makes sure your body is assimilated the product immediately. You won't be throwing your money down the toilet, if you know what I mean. Endurance and recovery will excel due to the superior nutrient intake with Glyco-Infusion™.

REQUIREMENTS:

Have +100 posts
Initial thread review and a final thread review
Final review one of the forum stores (Mind and Muscle, Lockout Supplements, Nutraplanet, etc)
18+ years of age
USA shipping addresses only

AND

All you got to do is post a random picture of something CRAZY, could be a meme, could be an explosion, nothing graphic (violent, keep it Forum fun)

The funnier the better

2 winners!!!!

GET IN HERE NOW

This will run through Tuesday Feb 21st!!!!​

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards

View attachment 145358

View attachment 145357

Glyco-Infusion™ is the leader in glycogen super-overload drinks. The formula is pre-digested so your body can utilize the carbs immediately giving you better, longer performance. Anyone can benefit from Glyco-Infusion™. The benefits of Glyco-Infusion™ make it the perfect pre, intra, and post workout carb supplement.
What are you looking for from your carb product? How about extreme muscle size, optimal digestive system clearance (your muscles will get it immediately), off the charts nutrient infusion and prolonged performance and energy. I'm pretty sure we can all use more of those.

Yes, that sounds weird, but just read on. A structurally controlled enzyme hydrolysis (pre-digestion) procedure creates the perfect combination of fast, medium, and slow acting carbohydrates. This keeps you from having excessive insulin spikes while still allowing a glycogen super-overload. Your recovery will far exceed what it was with dextrose, waxy maize, or other carbohydrates. Even people with diabetes, glucose intolerance and low-carb dieters can use Glyco-Infusion™.

Medium Chain Triglycerides are the "fat-less fat". MCTs inhibit fat storage and are directed straight to the liver where they are converted to ketones. Ketones are used for immediate energy at the same time as carbohydrates so you get greater cellular up-take. MCTs give you all the benefits of fat without any of the negative effects. This fat will actually help your body increase its metabolic rate.

DIGESTIVE ENZYME MATRIX:

Everything about Glyco-Infusion™ makes sure your body is assimilated the product immediately. You won't be throwing your money down the toilet, if you know what I mean. Endurance and recovery will excel due to the superior nutrient intake with Glyco-Infusion™.

REQUIREMENTS:

Have +100 posts
Final review one of the forum stores (Mind and Muscle, Lockout Supplements, Nutraplanet, etc)
18+ years of age

AND

All you got to do is post a random picture of something CRAZY, could be a meme, could be an explosion, nothing graphic (violent, keep it Forum fun)

The funnier the better

2 winners!!!!

GET IN HERE NOW

BUMP!!!!!!!!!

FREE Product

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards

View attachment 145358

View attachment 145357

DIGESTIVE ENZYME MATRIX:

REQUIREMENTS:

Have +100 posts
18+ years of age

AND

The funnier the better

2 winners!!!!

GET IN HERE NOW

BUMP!!!!

Get in on this

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
This is a great intra workout product. More should be in here

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
This is a great intra workout product. More should be in here
I know!!! We have 1 application for this product. It blows my mind

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fine I'm in
It sounds like such a awesome product and I use waxy maize intra ATm

Top-50-Funniest-Memes-Collection-meme-collection.jpg

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
BUMP!!!!!!!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
GLYCO-INFUSION!!...one app?..madness!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
[video=youtube;WQTdR-qNZGw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQTdR-qNZGw[/video]

At least we got 2 good guys in this thread

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
[video=youtube;WQTdR-qNZGw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQTdR-qNZGw[/video]

At least we got 2 good guys in this thread
lol I'm here for support.. that has to count for something.. !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NurseGray where is the best place to buy Humapro ??

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
NurseGray where is the best place to buy Humapro ??
Well the best place would be to buy direct with my discount code SWOLE30 hint hint but seriously a google search I found a few places selling them for 32 45serving best price of the forum stores is Mind and Muscle at 49 for a 90 serving but no rocket pop in stock :(

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Any one else for this? It really good stuff and FREE!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my Hyperdrive over the weekend! I'll have an initial review coming up soon. Thanks again!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my Hyperdrive over the weekend! I'll have an initial review coming up soon. Thanks again!
Cool hopefully mine will be here in the next cpl then

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Well the best place would be to buy direct with my discount code SWOLE30 hint hint but seriously a google search I found a few places selling them for 32 45serving best price of the forum stores is Mind and Muscle at 49 for a 90 serving but no rocket pop in stock :(
My COLEMAN30 works better than his SWOLE30.. just sayin

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my viper this afternoon. Like I mentioned in the app I have a log in finishing but will immediately do a full log of viper with progress photos etc once that's done.

Got a quick ? Though

With humapro. I see they're .0002 cal per scoop yet 25g protein per scoop. I read enough to understand the science behind it, so what I'd like to know is for you guys that use it, how do u account for the protein in your macros.

Way I'm thinking is that if I'm eating 2500 and I have 3 scoops hp during the course of the day, then that would normally be 300 cal but with hp it's like 0, so could eat an extra 300 cal right or no

Thanks

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
BUMP!!! Winners will be picked TODAY at noon

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Got my viper this afternoon. Like I mentioned in the app I have a log in finishing but will immediately do a full log of viper with progress photos etc once that's done.

Got a quick ? Though

With humapro. I see they're .0002 cal per scoop yet 25g protein per scoop. I read enough to understand the science behind it, so what I'd like to know is for you guys that use it, how do u account for the protein in your macros.

Way I'm thinking is that if I'm eating 2500 and I have 3 scoops hp during the course of the day, then that would normally be 300 cal but with hp it's like 0, so could eat an extra 300 cal right or no

Thanks
Yes that is correct. Basically Humapro is EAA on steroids. You're getting all of your extra protein macros in without the added calories.

I myself would use a scoop of Humapro with breakfast just to give me something extra OR I would take out a meal all together and replace it with humapro. This way you are still hitting your protein requirements just at a caloric deficit.

If that makes sense?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Got a quick ? Though

Thanks
That is how I do it. Currently cutting, so if I'm aiming for 2500 cals and have 3 scoops of HP, then I'll only take in 2200 cals. Or if bulking, I've got 300 extra!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes that is correct. Basically Humapro is EAA on steroids. You're getting all of your extra protein macros in without the added calories.

I myself would use a scoop of Humapro with breakfast just to give me something extra OR I would take out a meal all together and replace it with humapro. This way you are still hitting your protein requirements just at a caloric deficit.

If that makes sense?

It does and I think humapro is my new secret weapon for this viper cut