Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
New and Improved X-Dreams

Whos interested in wonderful relaxation and improved quality of sleep???

The newly reformulated X-Dreams is just around the corner and testers will be chosen soon....

Check this thread for ingredient updates and to post up if your interested in testing.​
I would love to test your new x-dreams!! I have always been a avid user of your old x-dreams, i loved them!! I wanted to do the full log, but felt it was not fair to you guys at IBE because of the fact i am running my own hdrol log. Poop told me that i should still apply for the 5 day trial log, because i have used the old x-dreams and would like my comparison! either way if i get picked or not i will be picking up a few bottles of the new formula!!

Thanks
GJJ

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, checked tracking of bottles and saw it was overnighted on Friday so we should have them in an hour or so. They go out today :).

As you know IBE has never been a company to throw a lot of worthless ingredients into a product. I am not a fan of companies who puts 40 ingredients in something when only two of those ingredients have significant quantities to elicit a response. With that being said here is the ingredient list that we felt worked the best and all of which have significant quantities to aid your sleep!

2-bromo-N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine (LOVE this stuff) - This is the new ingredient that is so simple yet elegant. I am surprised that we looked this over in the past. Works like melatonin but binds much stronger to receptors and doesn't last as long, which sounds like a bad thing but it isn't because it won't give you the same kind of hangover that regular melatonin does at higher dosages.

GABOB - We kept this ingredient because of how well it compliments other ingredients.

Valeric Acid (component of Valerian Root) - Need I say more? This stuff is amazing and we found a really good source that provides as potent valeric acid as I have found. This stuff is proven and there is no reason to try and replace it!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can't wait! The ingredients are outstanding in terms of research and actual use. I'm looking forward to the reviews of the testers. As well as testing this myself!
:thumbsup:
Alright guys, checked tracking of bottles and saw it was overnighted on Friday so we should have them in an hour or so. They go out today :).

As you know IBE has never been a company to throw a lot of worthless ingredients into a product. I am not a fan of companies who puts 40 ingredients in something when only two of those ingredients have significant quantities to elicit a response. With that being said here is the ingredient list that we felt worked the best and all of which have significant quantities to aid your sleep!

2-bromo-N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine (LOVE this stuff) - This is the new ingredient that is so simple yet elegant. I am surprised that we looked this over in the past. Works like melatonin but binds much stronger to receptors and doesn't last as long, which sounds like a bad thing but it isn't because it won't give you the same kind of hangover that regular melatonin does at higher dosages.

GABOB - We kept this ingredient because of how well it compliments other ingredients.

Valeric Acid (component of Valerian Root) - Need I say more? This stuff is amazing and we found a really good source that provides as potent valeric acid as I have found. This stuff is proven and there is no reason to try and replace it!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Simple, elegant, and looks like it would pack a punch. I know 2-bromo-N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine is a completely different compound, but N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine is the scientific name for melatonin, right?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Simple, elegant, and looks like it would pack a punch. I know 2-bromo-N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine is a completely different compound, but N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine is the scientific name for melatonin, right?
Sure is, it is essentially 2-bromomelatonin, I just like to use more scientific names because I noticed companies tend to make up their own names lately. Hey we could have used 2-bromotonin lol (pet peeve).

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait! The ingredients are outstanding in terms of research and actual use. I'm looking forward to the reviews of the testers. As well as testing this myself!
:thumbsup:
Prepare for a lifestyle change, Iron! No more staying awake until 03:00hrs and getting up at 06:00hrs! :nono: :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure is, it is essentially 2-bromomelatonin, I just like to use more scientific names because I noticed companies tend to make up their own names lately. Hey we could have used 2-bromotonin lol (pet peeve).
2-bromo-N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine looks and sounds cooler than 2-bromomelatonin! Alternatively, N-(2-(2-bromo-5-methoxy-1H-indol-3-yl)ethyl)acetamide for 2-bromomelatonin. :) It looks like this melatonin analogue and agonist will have a much better melatonin receptor activity. It is easy to see how it can be very effective.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
can't wait. went to bed at 1, woke up around 5. so tired...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good! Im looking forward to it!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Prepare for a lifestyle change, Iron! No more staying awake until 03:00hrs and getting up at 06:00hrs! :nono: :D
Ike, my friend, you will have some coming down the pipeline, too! :D
And I go to bed at 2300, and wake at 0430 - get it right! ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I need this stuff badly! Sounds like a sick combo!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
2-bromomelatonin has properties that are desirable in anesthetics or anesthetic adjuvants.
Nice!

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Freakin' awesome looking and concise writeup LMD! I'm desparate at this point, please get this to a retailer (NP, do eeet!) ASAP. Sleep supps will be quite popular on these boards for us somni-dysfunctional net-heads, as evidenced by the turnout of this promo :p

Last night was an 0300 - 0830 for me. This was NOT by design as I lay in bed lamenting the poor timing of my GABA resistance.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2-bromo melatonin. Nice!(im using melatonin right now, i wonder how would this improve upon regular melatonin)

valeric acid. Nice!
(regular valerian root extracts dont work so well,but this should work since its standardized)

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can u open the capsules, and take it sublingually?

thats what i do with melatonin.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
2-bromo melatonin. Nice!(im using melatonin right now, i wonder how would this improve upon regular melatonin)

valeric acid. Nice!
(regular valerian root extracts dont work so well,but this should work since its standardized)
Yeah, my mother swears by Valerian root, but it doesn't do jack for me. The Valeric Acid is a secksy addition, and I'm hoping I respond to it.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
there really will be no need to dose subl.... these will all be provided in HIGHLY active amounts and will def get the job done taken the traditional oral route as it is intended:thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2-bromo melatonin. Nice!(im using melatonin right now, i wonder how would this improve upon regular melatonin)...
2-bromomelatonin, possesses a superior melatonin-receptor activity versus melatonin, with a more rapid onset than melatonin, while avoiding the possible grogginess experienced by some melatonin users. As a melatonin agonist and analogue, 2-bromomelatonin is known to be more potent than melatonin.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
2-bromomelatonin, possesses a superior melatonin-receptor activity versus melatonin, with a more rapid onset than melatonin, while avoiding the possible grogginess experienced by some melatonin users. As a melatonin agonist and analogue, 2-bromomelatonin is known to be more potent than melatonin.
This is exactly the reason I rarely use melatonin. This is an awesome solution, and makes this even more exciting.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Nice ! Very excited to be fortunate enough to try out the first batch !

.. looking forward to getting my sleep on !

.. Melatonin simply has me so drowsy in the morning that it's not worth it to me . . min 6mg required, and there's a 50/50 shot of it working for me in the evening. I rarely use it any longer; once a month perhaps.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Nice ! Very excited to be fortunate enough to try out the first batch !

.. looking forward to getting my sleep on !

.. Melatonin simply has me so drowsy in the morning that it's not worth it to me . . min 6mg required, and there's a 50/50 shot of it working for me in the evening. I rarely use it any longer; once a month perhaps.
Holy crap that's a huge dose! I use 1mg max, or I cannot wake up the next morning. I tried a 3mg tablet the very first time I used Melatonin, and regretted it.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Any x-dreams samples given out yet! I would love to try!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
For those of you sensitive to melatonin, start out with 1 capsule. If not I would start out with 2 capsules. You can go higher than that if you just want to test it out but start with the lower dosages. Even though 2-bromo doesn't have lingering effects that are nearly as bad as regular melatonin, if you continuously increase the dose, you will eventually push some of it to the morning as the AUC becomes larger, so just keep that in mind.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy crap that's a huge dose! I use 1mg max, or I cannot wake up the next morning. I tried a 3mg tablet the very first time I used Melatonin, and regretted it.
I bought some 5mg ones and use those on occasion, but read that with Melatonin, more is not always better. Supposedly 2mg is the optimal dosage.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
shoot it spencer, I know where you live
WHAT UP BOYEEEEEE!!!!

How you doin homie???

Tricia just said you got yourself a new computer???

Hey Im movin to Pdale.... that means we gotta start workin out again man!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 day is enough to determine effectiness of a sleep product,imo.
I Know in the past I have taken a sleep product, then something came up and I ended up not being able to get to bed for over 2 hours thus wasting the sample, so I think 5 day frame gives enough time to get atleast 3 good evaluations in. Better to be safe :) Also some nights I have just so much on my mind that I won't be able to fall asleep no matter what I take.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Am I too late for the gangbang? :D

I get up at 5:15am, work from 6:30am-5:30pm, 5 days a week. I do 2 hours of intensive judo Mon-Wed-Fri, from 7-9pm; Tues-Thurs nights I tend to my coffee roasting business from 7:00pm to 11-12pm. Sundays I'm up at 6:00am to set up my coffee booth at the farmers market, and sell 150 cups plus of coffee and beans. I wrap that up around 4PM.

Outside that I have a wife and two kids. I basically work 75+ hours a week, plus judo and family. I sleep under 6 hours a night, plus a nap on Saturdays, if I'm lucky.

I sleep like a damn baby, out quickly, like a light. I'm looking for something to MAXIMIZE my precious few hours of sleep. I'd love to put X-Dreams to the test.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought some 5mg ones and use those on occasion, but read that with Melatonin, more is not always better. Supposedly 2mg is the optimal dosage.
You are right. More is certainly not better. Besides, there is no optimal dosage for melatonin. Different factors, such as state of circadian dysfunction, state of perception of light (blind people have a completely different circadian perception and response), age, occupation (night shifts, jet lag), lifestyle, state of the immune system, and so on, significantly influence the amount of melatonin suitable for the given individual. Some users are fine with 250mcg, some need about 10mg, others need more or less.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Ive never used any sleep aids but my wife uses things like tylenol PM and other night time sleep aids! Since I am so unfamiliar with these type products what's a supplement she could take that would be useful! X-dreams etc..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just for curiosity sake, what courier was used? Just so I know who im looking for. Haha

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Just for curiosity sake, what courier was used? Just so I know who im looking for. Haha
Hopefully USPS! I have a retard UPS delivery dude and my apartment is on the border of gangland and the focking RETARD drops a Verizon DSL modem on the ground in front of the entrance to the apartment in an alley by the train tracks. I feel like putting an order shipped UPS just to wait for him and mug him.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully USPS! I have a retard UPS delivery dude and my apartment is on the border of gangland and the focking RETARD drops a Verizon DSL modem on the ground in front of the entrance to the apartment in an alley by the train tracks. I feel like putting an order shipped UPS just to wait for him and mug him.
I un-requested UPS , since they charge massive brokerage fees to Canada. Got hit with $55 back in August, it hurt :( Not from NP mind you, but Xtreme Formulations. Getting my UltraPeptide fix.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is it necessary to keep using the term, retard. It's a bit offensive.

I hope you enjoy your X-Dreams.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Is it necessary to keep using the term, retard. It's a bit offensive.

I hope you enjoy your X-Dreams.
I'll retard my use of the word retard. My bad.

Thanks again for the X-Dreams. I'll make a seperate log with observations.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are right. More is certainly not better. Besides, there is no optimal dosage for melatonin. Different factors, such as state of circadian dysfunction, state of perception of light (blind people have a completely different circadian perception and response), age, occupation (night shifts, jet lag), lifestyle, state of the immune system, and so on, significantly influence the amount of melatonin suitable for the given individual. Some users are fine with 250mcg, some need about 10mg, others need more or less.
Right u need to find the RIGHT dosage for YOURSELF.

So u have to experiement with it. I have good success with .5 to 1mg sublingually which amplifies to other sleep inducers i take.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Right u need to find the RIGHT dosage for YOURSELF.

So u have to experiement with it. I have good success with .5 to 1mg sublingually which amplifies to other sleep inducers i take.
Source Naturals sublinguals? I like their sublingual products. I take their b-vitamins.

Been reading a lot on 2bromomelatonin and it looks like it will blow melatonin out of the water.