All New X-Dreams!!! ***Testers Needed***

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm what method was this shipped via??? cant wait to see all the logs guys, will be checkin em out now!
Got mine via UPS. Luckily no duties, because I've been hit with massive fees before. Posting log up tomorrow.

The disclaimer clearly wasn't written by your advertising staff!I depend more than the possibility lol. I expect it to say: Consume this product only when sitting/lying down because IT WILL knock you out!
This product may cause drowsiness

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Got mine via UPS. Luckily no duties, because I've been hit with massive fees before. Posting log up tomorrow.

The disclaimer clearly wasn't written by your advertising staff!I depend more than the possibility lol. I expect it to say: Consume this product only when sitting/lying down because IT WILL knock you out!
I take it that it has been working for you?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Damn, you received yours and you're in Canada?
:think:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, you received yours and you're in Canada?
:think:
Yea Shipped out last Tuesday, got here Mon at 9am! Also 3Clipse confirmed I was dreaming (I was almost sure he announced the winners of the LG contest), so this stuff gave me such a vivid dream that I thought it was real.. Scary, honestly. Tomorrow I'll wake up and who knows what I'll be thinking. Hank and Iron had an illegitimate love-child :think:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Yea Shipped out last Tuesday, got here Mon at 9am! Also 3Clipse confirmed I was dreaming (I was almost sure he announced the winners of the LG contest), so this stuff gave me such a vivid dream that I thought it was real.. Scary, honestly. Tomorrow I'll wake up and who knows what I'll be thinking. Hank and Iron had an illegitimate love-child :think:
:icon_lol:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
....Hank and Iron had an illegitimate love-child :think:
Looks like you waited months for an appropriate timing to drop this bombshell! :jaw: