All New X-Dreams!!! ***Testers Needed***

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Source Naturals sublinguals? I like their sublingual products. I take their b-vitamins.

Been reading a lot on 2bromomelatonin and it looks like it will blow melatonin out of the water.
i just take the cap of melatonin and put it under my tongue.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone received their X-Dreams yet?
Just curious... When you do, please link your Sponsored Thread here.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me ask the questions... make sure the warehouse sent it out. I have had some issue before.

I will let you all know.

Adams

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it'll be in the box when I get home.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:think:
Was this directed toward me?
Hahaha... not at all my man... I meant in general.... I didnt see your post a few above!!! :D

Do I need to get you some Vagisil for that sandy vagina Lungz? :D

Adams

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Definitely looking forward to this after being groggy this morning after taking 3mg Melatonin last night. Luckily my ANAT Bellringer was until 11am.
I just called my doctor friend and got coupons for more Ambien CR. I rule.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
have the "sample" testers been chosen yet?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
have the "sample" testers been chosen yet?
Dude, those cats are dope. The only bad thing about him was when he adjusted to my apartment on the 15th floor, then I took him down the elevator months later and I thought he'd be ok outside his transport cage... he was fine, then he just started screaming at me and clawing my face.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Dude, those cats are dope. The only bad thing about him was when he adjusted to my apartment on the 15th floor, then I took him down the elevator months later and I thought he'd be ok outside his transport cage... he was fine, then he just started screaming at me and clawing my face.

hahaha thats hilarious. cats are def a special animal

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Dangit "iron" I just popped in here and guess what I see? The avatar was worth the stop. Now ill lay in bed and surf my blackberry. Thanks again somewhat. I need sleep bad!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well... I talk to the man... and seems as if there was a mix up at warehouse, and things are going out this week.

I apologize to everyone waiting... trust me... I am waiting as well.

I will keep you all informed.

Adams

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
more than anything i would enjoy at least the 5 day run and give my review.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try it, but honestly I don't have a problem with sleep anymore, not sure what happened. Most sleep aids just make it really difficult for me to wake up n the morning no matter how long I sleep for.

However, melatonin is some very interesting stuff with all sorts of potential positives, can't wait to hear some feedback on this variant of it.

My vote is for poison to go for a run of this stuff, I trust his feedback.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How the hell did I mess this!!

I logged Abyss for nimbus and have chronic sleep issues!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We will still need people to sample a 5 day supply soon. So make sure you check back.
:D
Let me know! ... I got nothing else to do and a decent night sleep at a normal hour (before 2am) would be great ha.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
more than anything i would enjoy at least the 5 day run and give my review.
Again, same here. Didn't want ya'll to think I forgot. :)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We will give everyone an update in the next few days. Once the Sponsored Logs start, we will have a definite answer, and/or selection for the 5 day runs.

So stayed tuned!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just checking, the shipments went out last week Fin? Heading home next Thursday so I'm hoping customs isn't too backlogged.
Yeah, Lake said that everything was shipped out last week; however, on what day exacty I am unsure of. I'm thinking that everyone, including myself, will get them Monday, with Tuesday being the latest.
Hopefully I'm right.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, Lake said that everything was shipped out last week; however, on what day exacty I am unsure of. I'm thinking that everyone, including myself, will get them Monday, with Tuesday being the latest.
Hopefully I'm right.
Which makes my package ETA probably early January with the Christmas delay :trout: JK, but probably not this week.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
did IBE decide on who they will send the samples to?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully I'm right.
Sweeeeet. I'll be hitting up Chi-town Thursday, and I'll be there until the following Tuesday. This is going to be just what I need for my break. Proper rest and recovery are a MUST. Can't wait to giz it a go...Don't worry, I'll be near a computer to log it. :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The ball is in your court, Iron! :)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'll be done with the 'Magic Fat Burner' in a couple days now, so when I get the X-Dreams, I'll be able to give it a better review/run.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Iron, thank you for posting! seriously the best one yet. very very all me. daddy like.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
damm!..lungz that woman in your avatar is drop fokkin' dead gorgeous!:thumbsup: