All New X-Dreams!!! ***Testers Needed***

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I meant to tell you guys I will let you know as soon as it ships. I am hoping by Thursday but it could be Friday. One of the capsule machines broke at the manufacturer we use and so they pushed our order back. If it isn't one thing it is another! :frustrate

I will also list ingredients at the end of the week before you guys take anything.

You mean I won't be able to take the magic mystery pill :(

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
fog's wet dreams log!..lol..!..j.k!
I had a dream after I fell back asleep around 7am this morning. It was kind of reminiscent of some older 'chronic' nightmare creatures that used to visit my sleep. In my dreams, I HATE light bulbs. I was typing at my computer in a room that wasn't mine and my 'dream friend/roomie' stabbed me in the back of the neck with a needle and I started to lose feeling in my arms and legs... I realized I was becoming unable to move quickly. I used what I could to grab my roomie around the neck and throw him through the coffee table. In the back of my head I was thinking that something was going to break through the door at any moment, so I jumped out the window and ran through the yard. Right thereafter, something broke down the door and was looking for me. It was the body of a person, but instead of a head it was a rod with a lightbulb on it. I woke up...

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I had a dream after I fell back asleep around 7am this morning. It was kind of reminiscent of some older 'chronic' nightmare creatures that used to visit my sleep. In my dreams, I HATE light bulbs. I was typing at my computer in a room that wasn't mine and my 'dream friend/roomie' stabbed me in the back of the neck with a needle and I started to lose feeling in my arms and legs... I realized I was becoming unable to move quickly. I used what I could to grab my roomie around the neck and throw him through the coffee table. In the back of my head I was thinking that something was going to break through the door at any moment, so I jumped out the window and ran through the yard. Right thereafter, something broke down the door and was looking for me. It was the body of a person, but instead of a head it was a rod with a lightbulb on it. I woke up...
damn..!you sound like stephen foking king!..writing a new novel!..when you explain something bro,you really know how to get it across!:jaw:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
damn..!you sound like stephen foking king!..writing a new novel!..when you explain something bro,you really know how to get it across!:jaw:
Any of you guys have freaky dreams that are scary as hell until you wake up and think about it and it's not so scary?

The weirdest dream I remember:

I lived with my parents in a big house that was surrounded by trees/forest on all sides. We had a gravel driveway that was 750 feet long. Out back, we had a 20x40 inground pool and it had concrete and rock landscaping with a white PVC type fence around it. The backyard kinda V-tapered and the end was a trail that led into the woods.

In the dream, we were having some kinda bbq. There were friends and family over and some people were in the pool, etc. My dad comes out and is messing with this remote control that looked like it belonged to an R/C car. In the backyard I see this thing running.... It was a robot. A weird looking, make-shift robot. It had stick-like legs made from some metal piping, and it had the same for the torso and arms. The head was a large, camcorder. It had some motors for the arms, legs, and for the rotation of the camcorder 'head'. It had a flash light braced on each shoulder as well. For hands, it had some weird crap like a couple of workout gloves and for feet it just had metal brackets posting the legs to some cut up shoes. It looked like someone was just fooling around and building a 'stick-like' robot with leftover household junk. It could run pretty fast though.

Anyhow, my dad brought it over to us and was like, "Kyle check this out. Remember your old BigFoot truck? Well, I was messing around and I built this thing. It should be cool for shooting footage of parties, ya know? Nobody has to hold the camera." He chuckled and I pretended to show no fear of the device and did the same.

Some time had passed and the robot started acting weird... Running back and forth and whatnot. I noticed that the remote control was set down on a table. I looked for my dad and he wasn't outside. I went inside and found him in the kitchen. I told him to look out the window and he was shocked. The device turned towards the forest trail and jogged into the woods.

Ok. #1. The woods has never been a good place in my dreams. Never. Ever. This was not good.

We went outside again and everyone was gone. It was a little windier and the clouds were different. It went from a sunny day to a 'colder-feel' and there were just cirrus clouds high in the sky.. I remember it looked like the sun was setting as well.

In the back of my head I knew something really bad was about to happen if I stuck around. Long story shortened, it turns out that whatever was in the woods, saw the robotic device and captured it. The dream had a little of an 'Event Horizon' (horror/scifi movie) feel to it. The robot saw and recorded some kind of twisted mass murder... it went haywire... and it turned evil. I had a feeling that it was going to return to the house, so we made up our minds to leave. My dad and I had a deep conversation about what needed to be done. He got his on-duty gun and he gave me some weird looking Japanese rifle that he has (an antique item)...

A weird looking truck was coming down the driveway. It seemed that my imagination conjured a friend of mine whom I haven't seen since high school. He was driving a Bronco, but the dream made it look REALLY weird. It was more like a Bronco/golf cart.... It still had a duel exhaust though. He knew what was going on. He said, "Kyle, John, get in the truck now. We're not gonna make it unless we haul ass, now let's go!" We got on the back and held onto the side of the truck. I looked back towards the backyard and saw the robot. It had the two flashlights on and it was at an all out sprint! My friend floored it and we hauled ass out of the driveway and made a right onto the street. The exhaust was extremely loud and the truck was fast. 1/2 mile down the street I thought to myself something STUPID. "I hope we don't get a flat." We ran over a large nail and had a blowout. I knew the dream was totally f**ked so I woke myself up.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crazy man! You should record your dreams more I really enjoy reading them! ohhhh wait didnt we have a dream thread ;P

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Crazy man! You should record your dreams more I really enjoy reading them! ohhhh wait didnt we have a dream thread ;P
Agreed, FOG has some vivid f'ing dreams, hah. I almost never dream, or don't remember having them. I finally fall asleep and next thing I know, I'm being ripped out of an unconscious state by my wife worried I'll be late for work (very late I mean, I always stroll in late as it is). Either that, or I'll be half-awake all night wishing I wasn't aware of whatever stimulus is keeping me that way. It'd rock to have dreams, but FOG's got some seriously disturbing nightmares sometimes, lol.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, FOG has some vivid f'ing dreams, hah. I almost never dream, or don't remember having them. I finally fall asleep and next thing I know, I'm being ripped out of an unconscious state by my wife worried I'll be late for work (very late I mean, I always stroll in late as it is). Either that, or I'll be half-awake all night wishing I wasn't aware of whatever stimulus is keeping me that way. It'd rock to have dreams, but FOG's got some seriously disturbing nightmares sometimes, lol.
That homemade robot was pretty fricken freaky. The bad thing about nightmares and nightmare creatures is that no matter where you hide, they will always find you. Always.

I set a trap one time for one of the things that was following me. Real fast:

I was being stalked in the woods... the same woods. And there are other houses that have backyards bordering the woods. So I decided to get out of the trails and I just went into the backdoor of a residential house that was right off the woods. The inside was empty for the most part. I went from room to room, closing and locking each door behind me. It seemed like I went through 6 rooms. I stopped. Then I heard something rattling the outside sliding door. So I went into the last room. It was a master bedroom, because it had a master bathroom in the next room over. The bedroom had a HUGE sound system with 2 awkward looking speakers. The speakers had these 2 horn tweeters with these HUGE bullhorn devices distending from the box. I heard someone/something break into the house and then I decided to set a trap....

I rotated the speakers facing right at the door. They were on extendable wall-mounts so I had them at point blank of anything that walked through. I turned on the system and jacked up all the equalizer settings. I turned the treble all the way up on the reciever and I powered up the seperate amp. This stereo system was huge. It was on a rack setup and was built in a huge wall unit. I maxed out all the settings and even some settings that weren't even real (my mind created some extra knobs)... I remember an 'Over-Driver' like in Back to the Future.... $hit... the setup kinda looked like that. I heard a VERY weird hummm coming from the speakers, indicating that they were indeed to the max. I stood in the bathroom and shut the door, but it was just open enough to have my hand with the remote outside... waiting for when the door opened, I'd turn the CD player on and unpause the music (it was setup already).

Anyhow, I woke up before I could do it.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ever had those dreams where your getting in fights and it seems no matter how hard your hitting someone it doesnt do anything, just keep hitting and hitting and then end up really swinging and putting a dent in the wall.... ya I did that. :(

I also have dreams where I just beat the shiii outta some guys... but the ones where it seems I cant do shiii just piss me off.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Ever had those dreams where your getting in fights and it seems no matter how hard your hitting someone it doesnt do anything, just keep hitting and hitting and then end up really swinging and putting a dent in the wall.... ya I did that. :(

I also have dreams where I just beat the shiii outta some guys... but the ones where it seems I cant do shiii just piss me off.
I used to have those ALL the time as a teenager! Both of them. But the converse of the weakness in those dreams was that I never got beat up or injured either, just more like a stale-mate.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
That homemade robot was pretty fricken freaky. The bad thing about nightmares and nightmare creatures is that no matter where you hide, they will always find you. Always.

I set a trap one time for one of the things that was following me. Real fast:

I was being stalked in the woods... the same woods. And there are other houses that have backyards bordering the woods. So I decided to get out of the trails and I just went into the backdoor of a residential house that was right off the woods. The inside was empty for the most part. I went from room to room, closing and locking each door behind me. It seemed like I went through 6 rooms. I stopped. Then I heard something rattling the outside sliding door. So I went into the last room. It was a master bedroom, because it had a master bathroom in the next room over. The bedroom had a HUGE sound system with 2 awkward looking speakers. The speakers had these 2 horn tweeters with these HUGE bullhorn devices distending from the box. I heard someone/something break into the house and then I decided to set a trap....

I rotated the speakers facing right at the door. They were on extendable wall-mounts so I had them at point blank of anything that walked through. I turned on the system and jacked up all the equalizer settings. I turned the treble all the way up on the reciever and I powered up the seperate amp. This stereo system was huge. It was on a rack setup and was built in a huge wall unit. I maxed out all the settings and even some settings that weren't even real (my mind created some extra knobs)... I remember an 'Over-Driver' like in Back to the Future.... $hit... the setup kinda looked like that. I heard a VERY weird hummm coming from the speakers, indicating that they were indeed to the max. I stood in the bathroom and shut the door, but it was just open enough to have my hand with the remote outside... waiting for when the door opened, I'd turn the CD player on and unpause the music (it was setup already).

Anyhow, I woke up before I could do it.
Haha, holy crap. You've got a lot goin on in your head while you sleep.

Oh! Off topic: By the way, my anxiety levels have been inexplicably rising lately. I grabbed some NOW Relora from NP per your recommendation to someone in an old thread, and it calms me down in just 15 minutes or so (2 caps at 300mg each seems to be the sweet spot). I've dosed about 3-4 times in the last week as needed.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

Hell yeah Poops. I've gone from the extremes with that.

I've had a dream where I was at the mall and these punks surrounded me and one of them started poking at me and threatening me. I tried to throw a right at him and my fist was going so slow and uncoordinated. They all laughed at me.

I had another dream whereas I was in a tiny diner that was off in a retail space in the mall. It had an opening to the mall and on the far end it had a large window looking outside. It was sunny out. I was eating with my cousins at a booth and these punk ass kids started bothering my cousin Matt. It was annoying me and I shortly decided to stand up for him. Matt tried getting up a few times and the one kid pushed him back down into the seat. I got up, walked around to the 3 dudes and asked them to leave and one of them picked up a cup of hot coffee from the bar and threw it on my shirt and they laughed. I was enraged. I grabbed the one dude and picked him up and slammed him down on the ground, head first. His neck broke and he was dead on contact. One kid ran. The other kid tried stabbing me with a fork and I clocked him in the face and I kept punching him. I noticed that the body of the one kid disappeared. With my left hand around the collar of the other kids shirt, I looked back and noticed that my cousins were paralyzed with shocked expressions on their faces. They were pretty much frozen. I turned around to the guy I was holding onto and his face wasn't the same anymore. He had the head of a doll... like a Ragedy Anne doll. I dropped him and he fell to the floor and the body disappeared. The sky outside was now grey and the mall appeared empty. When I turned to my cousins again, they were vanished. I knew that things were about to get REAL bad, so I pulled an exit strategy and woke myself up.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used to have those ALL the time as a teenager! Both of them. But the converse of the weakness in those dreams was that I never got beat up or injured either, just more like a stale-mate.
exactly.

never had a losing dream, just some that I couldnt do a damn thing no matter how hard I tried.... its aggravating sometimes :frustrate

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had those same damn dreams too! I go to punch someone or kick and its like gravity is slowing my arms/legs down! I hate it! On-cycle dreams tho - Im beating the sh1t outa people to a bloody pulp! :smite:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I have had those same damn dreams too! I go to punch someone or kick and its like gravity is slowing my arms/legs down! I hate it! On-cycle dreams tho - Im beating the sh1t outa people to a bloody pulp! :smite:
I've been killed and I've killed in dreams. Both are very awkward.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
same here - Lucidity ftw!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
same here - Lucidity ftw!
High lucidity!

The best dreams I have EVER had were the ones where all the people in my dream realized that I was the 'one' (like the Matrix). I could change things as I saw fit and I was the DREAM-MASTER!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro i just bought a new book on lucid dreaming! Gonna start practicing high lucidity again! Should be ballahhhh!!!

Lookn forward to some reviews on the new x dream! The old one didnt do anything for me sleep wise but was a great stress reliever! Would love to see what this new stuff can do!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya I love dreams where I realize its a dream or at least that Im doing what I want easily and just take off and fly, and you really FEEL like your flying, its the oddest feeling.

Dude I dream some vivid dreams too FOG but always forget the meat of them with exception of a few tidbits soon after I wake up, havnt been able to remember and requote whole dreams like you since I was a kid... back then though dreams were damn REAL, had trouble remembering what was an actual memory or dreams.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dream recall takes practice....for most. I had to keep a voice recorder or a pad/pencil to record my dream upon waking. Mastering dream recall is the first step to unlocking a beautiful world of dreaming!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been killed and I've killed in dreams. Both are very awkward.
dude me too...

Always when I died it wasnt like I woke up right away or right before it happens like lots of people say happens to them.... it was odd, I would go third person and float up seeing my own body and would hear this eerie sound almost like a cross between an organ striking a chord and that high pitch sound your ear makes when a nerve dies in it, then Id wake up and still hear that eerie sound for like 10 seconds... very crazy.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
dude me too...

Always when I died it wasnt like I woke up right away or right before it happens like lots of people say happens to them.... it was odd, I would go third person and float up seeing my own body and would hear this eerie sound almost like a cross between an organ striking a chord and that high pitch sound your ear makes when a nerve dies in it, then Id wake up and still hear that eerie sound for like 10 seconds... very crazy.
That's the spirits off the movie GHOST coming to take you away. OH NO!!!!! you only have two options: go see whoopi goleberg the psychic or sleep with patrick swayze.???? haha

I have the dreams where people are trying to kill me but for some reason i never die and somehow just live through some wierd SH**!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
That's the spirits off the movie GHOST coming to take you away. OH NO!!!!! you only have two options: go see whoopi goleberg the psychic or sleep with patrick swayze.???? haha

I have the dreams where people are trying to kill me but for some reason i never die and somehow just live through some wierd SH**!
i heard that if you have dreams of someone or something is chasing you,you have an unresolved feeling of guilt,and if you have a dream about losing/missing teeth,you have money concerns!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testers have been picked, this thread is now on to dream discussions :D

We're working on our story-telling skills to have them ready when X-Dreams arrives and grants us some vivid dreams :thumbsup:
I actually ran out of ZMA a while ago, so I've got some more this weekend finally, but I might hold off and just start with X-Dreams to see if I can get some dreams again. I miss them :(

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I told my brother that I was reading up on how to lucid dream today. He asked me what it was and I explained. He looked at me, squinted, and said, "Dude, you've got WAY too much time on your hands."

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LMAO... thats awesome. Just tell him your tryin got make more time... while sleeping :D

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude I just saw someone other then myself bump this thread and was thinking JUST THAT... we do need some Xdreams indeed!

Im actually pretty tired, just dont know why Im still up. I promise I would be face down on the keyboard right now typing "kjfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff"

If I had me some Xdreams a couple min ago, LOL>

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Poops, tell me you are on the west coast because 4:14am is insane!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
did the same thing in service. i remember those days. i was stationed in fort riley, and i'd hit the barracks up around 0130-0200, because i went out every night, and got back when the bars closed. physical training was always at 0630, so 0615 i'd wake up. iron probably does the same thing i used to do - sleep for 8-10 hours per day on the weekends!!!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
did the same thing in service. i remember those days. i was stationed in fort riley, and i'd hit the barracks up around 0130-0200, because i went out every night, and got back when the bars closed. physical training was always at 0630, so 0615 i'd wake up. iron probably does the same thing i used to do - sleep for 8-10 hours per day on the weekends!!!
Nope, I'll sleep maybe an extra hour on the weekends. It really depends on how much is on the honey-do list. :D

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Nope, I'll sleep maybe an extra hour on the weekends. It really depends on how much is on the honey-do list. :D
one of the guys i used to roll with would sleep all day sunday, cause he couldn't hang. 18 hours of sleep on sunday. he'd wake up, shove in like 1-1.5k calories and go back to bed. memories....

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even with Renegade? :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D
You know this, man!
Ike, you should really try some Renegade. I was really impressed with it. I am taking a break form it for a month, though. I read that it's best to do so.
I ordered two units. They'll hopefully arrive before December. :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established