AE and TN team up with Progestin

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had a good couple of workouts the past few days. I will do a thorough update and final thoughts on saturday as my bottle seems to be just about a day or two away.

I will say one interesting thing is that my weight was at 195lbs this am. Which means I am down a few lbs on this, yet.....my strength is up

That makes a very powerful statement right there

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had a good couple of workouts the past few days. I will do a thorough update and final thoughts on saturday as my bottle seems to be just about a day or two away.

I will say one interesting thing is that my weight was at 195lbs this am. Which means I am down a few lbs on this, yet.....my strength is up

Just another living proof example that one CAN lose bodyfat/weight whilst INcreasing strength!

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

very nice!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just another living proof example that one CAN lose bodyfat/weight whilst INcreasing strength!

~Rosie~
I agree. I've never understood why so many people claim this can't be done. From my experiences, it just takes more attention to diet and nutrient timing. The addition of androgens don't seem hurt either, though :laugh:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. I've never understood why so many people claim this can't be done. From my experiences, it just takes more attention to diet and nutrient timing. The addition of androgens don't seem hurt either, though :laugh:
They've either been told it by someone who for some reason they see as "credible and knowledgeable". Or they DO lose strength, but only because they are being ridiculous with their nutrition and cutting their calories and carbohydrates excessively whilst simultaneously increasing reps - none of which is necessary for effective and successful fat loss! At the end of the day, the majority of people are really ignorant on the best way to lose fat and then be able to maintain it, thinking that a "cookie cutter" nutrition starvation plan and high-rep/low-weight training programme is the answer (and sadly, many trainers give their clients such), only to find that once they start doing what they normally do, they regress back to how they originally were. It is very frustrating, but I want to see those stupid (and yes, they ARE stupid) mindsets CHANGED!

~Rosie~

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just too many people with weak mindsets. The old... If I can't do it it can't be done. Not hmmmm I tried this way and it didn't work let me try a different way. Nope, let's just say it is impossible and give up instead.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just too many people with weak mindsets. The old... If I can't do it it can't be done. Not hmmmm I tried this way and it didn't work let me try a different way. Nope, let's just say it is impossible and give up instead.
Too many people need to harden up! All there is to it!

~Rosie~

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

Ok everyone here is my final review:

Taste N/A Did I truly like the taste? Not at all. However, it is not an issue at all as I believe that the thought is that this will be coming out in pill form which makes taste a non issue.

Strength 4.5 out of 5 I am greatly impressed with this on this level. There seemed to be no issue from a suppressive standpoint, and yet my strength went up on a consistent basis. Very impressive

Recomp 6 out of 5 This is where this shined for me. I weighed in at 200lbs even when I started this log a month ago. Yet I am now consistently at 195lbs, much leaner and yet far more powerful. In this category I could not have asked for more. Absolute love for TN here.

Energy 5 out of 5. Another winner here. Even with my hectic work schedule, when it came time to lift, there was no hesitation what so ever. This is something that I did not expect. Oh and by the way....throw in your favorite pre w/o and watch out....Monster energy and focus

Overall 5 out of 5 I am greatly impressed with this and would most certainly run it again. I am interested to see the price point on this when it hits the market.

Major props to TN, as they really have a winner here.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok everyone here is my final review:

Taste N/A Did I truly like the taste? Not at all. However, it is not an issue at all as I believe that the thought is that this will be coming out in pill form which makes taste a non issue.

Strength 4.5 out of 5 I am greatly impressed with this on this level. There seemed to be no issue from a suppressive standpoint, and yet my strength went up on a consistent basis. Very impressive

Recomp 6 out of 5 This is where this shined for me. I weighed in at 200lbs even when I started this log a month ago. Yet I am now consistently at 195lbs, much leaner and yet far more powerful. In this category I could not have asked for more. Absolute love for TN here.

Energy 5 out of 5. Another winner here. Even with my hectic work schedule, when it came time to lift, there was no hesitation what so ever. This is something that I did not expect. Oh and by the way....throw in your favorite pre w/o and watch out....Monster energy and focus

Overall 5 out of 5 I am greatly impressed with this and would most certainly run it again. I am interested to see the price point on this when it hits the market.

Major props to TN, as they really have a winner here.
Thank you for keeping such a detailed log and for your final review. I am pleased that you got such great results :thumbsup: "I am greatly impressed with this and would most certainly run it again" is the best endorsement for a product! :yup:

~Rosie~

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed, I truly hope that it is released at a price that makes it reasonable to run a 2 bottle cycle. Hell If they release it with a special on two bottles or make thems cheap enough individually I WILL PURCHASE IT WITHOUT HESITATION. That is saying a lot for me.