Team please help

cmv3009

Awards
Hey y'all. I have been lifting since I was a kid. I am 51 and started on TRT 2 years ago. I have tried a low-dose cycle of nandrolone with my Test but I want to do a real cycle. I have chosen to do, Test as a base (obviously) nandrolone with Primobolan. I really need to find a solid source for real gear. Can someone please point me to a site that has tested to be real gear?

Thank you,

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sourcing is against the rules on this board, brother.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well that sucks as that is the only reason why I joined to get quality advice on sourcing. Thank you for the heads up.
Also people on many boards are unlikely to share sources with someone with so few posts. You might want to post a bit where ever you go to ask before trying to find a source. Screams of a sketchy situation even if you aren't sketchy.

Good luck Brother!

cmv3009

Awards
Also people on many boards are unlikely to share sources with someone with so few posts. You might want to post a bit where ever you go to ask before trying to find a source. Screams of a sketchy situation even if you aren't sketchy.

Good luck Brother!
Ok, well I am not sure what I could be sketchy about as I am not trying to sell anything but ok. So I will ask for the teams option. My 1st cycle I am thinking Test, Primo and Nandrolone. Thoughts?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok, well I am not sure what I could be sketchy about as I am not trying to sell anything but ok. So I will ask for the teams option. My 1st cycle I am thinking Test, Primo and Nandrolone. Thoughts?
Law enforcement come on forums all the time requesting sources. That is what I meant by a sketchy situation.

Sounds promising, make sure you have some type of prolactin support with the nandrolone to avoid Deca dikk, and or gyno / lactation.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Choose one or the other not both on your first tone thst way if you get sides you know which compound I'd causing them. I vote nandrolone but up to you

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
While we're sourcing illegal goods in the forum...

Can anyone here source crack cocaine?

My former dealer, Hunter is lying low. Something about a laptop, some stolen classified documents and his dad is busy w the destruction of America?

Any help would be appreciated 😘😘

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

My former dealer, Hunter is lying low. Something about a laptop, some stolen classified documents and his dad is busy w the destruction of America?

Lmao!!!

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
Make friends at your gym. Guys at my gym always trying to “hook me up”.

CTB4444

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Contact the CIA, Ive heard they are a good source from crack cocaine

cmv3009

Awards

Wow I had no idea how many little girls were in here. My goodness, did I offend you? Were you triggered? LMAO there are a ton of sites for product overseas. Nobody is going down for recommending a legit one. Thumbs back in mouths.

cmv3009

Awards
Wow I had no idea how many little girls were in here. My goodness, did I offend you? Were you triggered? LMAO there are a ton of sites for product overseas. Nobody is going down for recommending a legit one. Thumbs back in mouths.
P.S the bit about Hunter and his father both being corrupt is fantastic!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Possibly not the best approach when asking for help.

The forum rules on AM have always prohibited source discussions. Why they do is immaterial; they do.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No little girls just grown folk thinking grown folk thoughts. We aren't worried about ourselves for giving out a source, we are worried about getting a source closed down sharing it with an unknown person, and well yeah, we also don't want banned from here which happens and most of us vets consider this board an extended family. There are some boards with steroid in the name you might be able to find a UGL actually sponsoring. It just isn't this one. Make some friends, earn trust, and and maybe someone will email you once you earn their trust. If it ain't worth that to you put your thumb back in your mouth and don't run a cycle, or take the risk with a local gym pusher.

Oh yeah totally agree the Hunter Biden and laptop thing was golden.

cmv3009

Awards
Possibly not the best approach when asking for help.

The forum rules on AM have always prohibited source discussions. Why they do is immaterial; they do.
A simple, hey please don't ask publicly would have cured it, instead of some of the absurd responses that I received from those who are clearly angry and bored. So to be clear, those who responded in a normal, un-triggered fashion thank you. It will not happen again. Good day. ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A simple, hey please don't ask publicly would have cured it, instead of some of the absurd responses that I received from those who are clearly angry and bored. So to be clear, those who responded in a normal, un-triggered fashion thank you. It will not happen again. Good day. ;)
That's the thing being on a bored with a bunch of alpha dogs juiced and having fun. Lots of real and lots of smart ass responses meant to make others laugh more than actually being upset with you. We are a tough crew but a good one. Don't let it drive you off. Most of the smart asses will also be the ones who end up giving out great info.

cmv3009

Awards
That's the thing being on a bored with a bunch of alpha dogs juiced and having fun. Lots or real and lots of smart ass responses meant to make others laugh more than actually being upset with you. We are a tough crew but a good one. Don't let it drive you off. Most of the smart asses will also be the ones who end up giving out great info.
No worries. I am not going anywhere.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Go to evolutionary.org

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
That's the thing being on a bored with a bunch of alpha dogs juiced and having fun. Lots of real and lots of smart ass responses meant to make others laugh more than actually being upset with you. We are a tough crew but a good one. Don't let it drive you off. Most of the smart asses will also be the ones who end up giving out great info.
Yeah, he thinks it’s bad now, he should’ve asked this question back in 2010! Everyone all jacked up on superdrol and whatever new ds we pulled out of vida to experiment with!😂😂