AE and TN team up with Progestin

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
getting back today for a bit of shoulders. Looking forward to lifting as work has been a bit tiresome recently. Will update again later

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
getting back today for a bit of shoulders. Looking forward to lifting as work has been a bit tiresome recently. Will update again later
Throw those weights around and release any aggression and frustration - that's what they good for :11: Have fun with it as well, bud, and enjoy your session!

~Rosie~

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a real nice shoulder session. HEre is how it laid out

6 sets push press
5 sets db side laterals
5 sets real laterals
6 sets db shrugs

Once again the most noticeable thing to me is the endurance. I am pretty amazed that I am not getting fatigued. Additionally, it seems that the strength is slowly starting to creep up as I slowly get more acclimated, which is what I was hoping for.

I have not noticed anything in terms of appetite, however, since my diet was crazy b/c of the spleen I feel that it might take a while for it to come back to being utterly ravenous.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I have read, the recovery will be great on progestins. Bodes very well for mature lifter as yourself.:saevilw:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't even want to know what I would be classified as!! Lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, I'll grant you that.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha, I saw you mention mature and expected to see 40+ years old for his age there but NOOOOO apparently 3 years younger than me is "Mature" ain't that a kick in the nuts!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the late update, have been busy at work. Did get in a nice biceps workout under serious time constraints.

7 sets BB curls (really burned the hell out of it)
4 sets Hammer curls
4 sets seated incline curls

vascularity was ridiculous, and doing 15 sets of bi's I seemed to get more energetic as the workout went on.

Also note...have not been sore at all recently (just as an aside)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin good brudda lookin good!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i can't help but make comparisons to what the loggers are getting from this progestin and results from the original mmv2??? ae/kleen, either of you run the original mmv2?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wasn't MMV2 a DHT precursor?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never took it. However feeling good now.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never took it either, but this stuff is kicking in full throttle. Great energy again this am and not one ounce of soreness

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recovery is something I can really look forward to.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never took it either, but this stuff is kicking in full throttle. Great energy again this am and not one ounce of soreness
Awesome stuff :thumbsup:

Recovery is something I can really look forward to.
True. My body just crashes when it lets me know I need recovery :grumpy:

~Rosie~

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i can't help but make comparisons to what the loggers are getting from this progestin and results from the original mmv2??? ae/kleen, either of you run the original mmv2?
T,
I remember you stacked that in a few cycles. Remind me what you felt with MMV2? I have some Stanodrol in my stash, but never threw it in yet

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a real nice chest and tri day

7 sets incline bp
5 sets incline flys
5 sets flat flys
5 sets flat db press

8 supersets 2 arm tri ext

The energy is outstanding. Additionally, one of the other effects I am noticing is muscular hardness. My chest feels like stones fairly constantly, I have to admit that is an awesome feeling

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T,
I remember you stacked that in a few cycles. Remind me what you felt with MMV2? I have some Stanodrol in my stash, but never threw it in yet
pretty much what everyone is reporting on progestin. energy/motivation/aggression/muscle hardness/increased libido, and nice leaning out. wasn't a big strength compound but some increase.

difference between stanodrol and mmv2 is ycl, which i think gave the nice boost and made mmv2 so great for pre-workout-even though eric wasn't a fan of including the ycl, lol.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for joining in RB. Have some legs coming this afternoon, then a tie dye birthday party tonight...oy vey

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So yesterday didnt work out as planned. Ended up doing some extra cardio and shoulders. Made the decision that since friday is a PITA to get in a solid workout, I didnt want to ruin legs for the week. So legs are being moved to Mondays.

Warmed up for 25 minutes on the treadmill to get a good sweat going.

standing btn press 5 sets
side laterals 5 sets
bb shrugs 5 sets

For a limited time workout, I was pleased again with endurance. Additionally, as I mentioned previously, the muscle hardness is quite noticeable, specifically to the wife ;)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MANNN when will this stuff be released/ready? :D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I am noticing a lot of that too. Progress seems to be faster right now.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta say, this energy thing is fantastic. Awesome workout, and had so much extra energy hit the treadmill again post w/o for another 30 minutes. Was sweating like an animal, and one I gotcleaned up, I laid down to a pleasant nap :bigok:

4 sets wide grip chins
4 sets tbar rows
4 sets db rows
4 sets underhand chins

5 sets BB Curls
4 sets 1arm preacher curls

Vascularity is out of this world, and as I said the endurance and energy is ridiculous. I am going to weigh in tomorrow am after first evac to see where I stand. I am a tad leaner and just recently had to purchase a new pair of pants for work and had to get a size 33. :wow:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What an awesome chest/tri day. Decided I felt good enough to go heavy and was able to do so without much issue.

7 sets flat bp
5 sets incline flys
5 sets incline bp
4 sets blast strap pushups

6 sets french press
5 sets jm press

Felt great. Aggression was fantastic, as was the vascularity. I have also realized that the strength issue is no longer an issue. In fact I was strong on flat bp that I originally thought. Furthermore, the muscular hardness seems to be a constant at this point. It is noticeable to the touch, in fact seems almost like a daily pump

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Felt great. Aggression was fantastic, as was the vascularity. I have also realized that the strength issue is no longer an issue. In fact I was strong on flat bp that I originally thought. Furthermore, the muscular hardness seems to be a constant at this point. It is noticeable to the touch, in fact seems almost like a daily pump
:bigok:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What an awesome chest/tri day. Decided I felt good enough to go heavy and was able to do so without much issue.

7 sets flat bp
5 sets incline flys
5 sets incline bp
4 sets blast strap pushups

6 sets french press
5 sets jm press

AE14 what diection is libido/functioning heading in?

Mr.50

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i had to go away for a bit, Eric locked me in...hahaha,

I have to many logs to read, give my the low down on how your looking at this product so far bro..?

I want to compare to my thoughts on it

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I finally hit that libido increase everyone was talking about. I think mine was already high from the Bridge I was running but it is now for sure a definite increase for me.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am looking forward to that part kicking in asap :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It was all of the sudden but the wife walked by in her undergarments and BAM I knew that the shift had arrived. Spent all day Friday just living the details of my wife walking by me like that and I knew things had changed. All weekend I was just a real horndog too. Pretty sure I drove her nuts. Everything made me think about sex.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent, glad to see it has that impact. Gotta have the wife walk by tonight ;)

BTW, forgot to mention the weigh in. Was 196 yesterday morning

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Excellent, glad to see it has that impact. Gotta have the wife walk by tonight ;)

BTW, forgot to mention the weigh in. Was 196 yesterday morning
the 'walk', lol.:bigok:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh damn....burned the hell out of my quads this afternoon. Was very limited in time again as I got tied into a longer meeting than expected.

Took some advice from Az and hit the 20 rep squat routine.

Box Squats 8 sets 20 reps (superset with)
Step ups on bench 8 sets
<my quads were burning>
DB lunges 5 sets
Standing calf raises 5 sets

Good lord, my quads were on fire, and I sure that tomorrow and wednesday will be hell. But that will be a good thing

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always glad to help! That is some serious volume big daddy.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh damn....burned the hell out of my quads this afternoon. Was very limited in time again as I got tied into a longer meeting than expected.

Took some advice from Az and hit the 20 rep squat routine.

Box Squats 8 sets 20 reps (superset with)
Step ups on bench 8 sets
<my quads were burning>
DB lunges 5 sets
Standing calf raises 5 sets

Good lord, my quads were on fire, and I sure that tomorrow and wednesday will be hell. But that will be a good thing
Something like that is always fun and games :lol: Glad you enjoyed it so much ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Holy Crap Man, talk about putting the recovery ability to the test with that workout. If you aren't limping for a few days then the progestin is magic!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm about 48 hours post workout from that massive chest massacre and soreness is already starting to decrease. I'd have guessed that it would take about 3 days by the way I felt yesterday.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did some Romanian DL the other day instead of the regular deads. Normally that makes me very sore but I only had a small bit of soreness and then it was gone before it really even set in.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did some Romanian DL the other day instead of the regular deads. Normally that makes me very sore but I only had a small bit of soreness and then it was gone before it really even set in.
I actually prefer romanian and sldl to traditional deadlifts. I feel like it's easier to keep my back flat and that my hams get a lot better pump. I suppose that's the case for any lift though... different angles, different grips, etc based on personal preference.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually prefer romanian and sldl to traditional deadlifts. I feel like it's easier to keep my back flat and that my hams get a lot better pump. I suppose that's the case for any lift though... different angles, different grips, etc based on personal preference.
Definitely as far as hamstrings go Romanian and SLDL do the trick way better. I am going for the most muscle being tasked at once with the regular deads. Granted I want the hamstring to get hit and they do but it is about the thigh, traps, upper and lower back. I am probably going to space my regular dead lifting out by doing a Romanian Workout every other time instead.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Definitely as far as hamstrings go Romanian and SLDL do the trick way better. I am going for the most muscle being tasked at once with the regular deads. Granted I want the hamstring to get hit and they do but it is about the thigh, traps, upper and lower back. I am probably going to space my regular dead lifting out by doing a Romanian Workout every other time instead.
Just my .02 cents man ,try romanian medium weigth ,high reps and then turn your back on the barbell and another set of hack squats for at least 10 reps,your hams will get on fire,believe me..

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy Crap Man, talk about putting the recovery ability to the test with that workout. If you aren't limping for a few days then the progestin is magic!
Lete tell you.....dying right now. :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just my .02 cents man ,try romanian medium weigth ,high reps and then turn your back on the barbell and another set of hack squats for at least 10 reps,your hams will get on fire,believe me..
That does sound beastly. I love some barbell hacks too.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Yup ,I use to do this all the time,and stop doing this kind of set for a while,and I did this today and wow felt good!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so i guess it's safe to say that recovery is improved.:bigok:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BigT, big time improvement. Although, walking steps is not fun

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking forward to some back/bis today. Legs are still alittle sore, which is a good thing