Advice cuting

ARTIOM

Awards
Hi folks , just ended sustanon 500mg week plus boldenone 400mg for arround 10 weeks cycle , have gained arround 33 pounds of weight , mostlly water wet gain, i was looking to do a pct at arround 20th day after last inyection , but i am afraid to loose most of gained weight , when its time to take cutting steroid to tone muscle and burn some fat ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi folks , just ended sustanon 500mg week plus boldenone 400mg for arround 10 weeks cycle , have gained arround 33 pounds of weight , mostlly water wet gain, i was looking to do a pct at arround 20th day after last inyection , but i am afraid to loose most of gained weight , when its time to take cutting steroid to tone muscle and burn some fat ?
First there's no such thing as toning a muscle.

Typically and the smartest thing to do after a cycle is cruise on a trt dose and try to maintain what you built. Boldenone is going to be in your system for at least 6 weeks after last injection too just so you know.

You don't want to cut immediately or you 100% will loose what you gained.

The right way is after a cycle you spend a good amount of time 8-12 weeks eating at maintenance and training as hard to maintain what you built and let your health get back to normal. Then run a cutting cycle.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, you said it's mostly water weight, why would you want to hold on to water weight.... When you come off your cycle the water weight will slowly disappear and what you're left with is the actual muscle that you gained, and what's left is what you want to try to maintain before your cutting cycle. You probably built five5-8 pounds of actual muscle tissue during your cycle. Obviously I'm guessing because I can't look at pictures but that's typical. What are you gain 10 lb on a cycle or 50 lb on a cycle there's a limit to how much of it is muscle and the majority of it over 10 lb is usually water weight glycogen nutrients in the muscles