ADVANCE YOUR GAINS! // Win the Advanced Alpha Stack HERE!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
I post this Because i'm alpha and i can relax for a pose and i have a big nose and i have a scrappy camera but i don't care

ForumRunner_20131215_222207.png

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Just found out I got one of only 12 A's on my gastrointestinal exam. Alpha!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You know you're going alpha when your gf wakes you up for a good time, buys you lunch after, & takes you to see a movie YOU wanted to see -just because. That's a keeper lol

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I got through another semester of grad school and celebrated with a new tattoo and took my gf out for dinner

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
You know you're going alpha when your gf wakes you up for a good time, buys you lunch after, & takes you to see a movie YOU wanted to see -just because. That's a keeper lol
Nice! Thats like everything at once. Must be a super nice girl

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
15+ inches last 2 days..
every school is canceled but the one i teach at. lol go figure
Back to morning shoveling, and leaving 20-25 minutes earlier for school (15 minute commute) just incase traffic is backed up. I bet i will be helping some of the faculty with shoveling around the school before the kids walk in. Hopefully most of them show up, we will see how that goes. Going to spend some extra time trying to help the school and community

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday, when I was leaving for work, my neighbor's car kept getting stuck while trying to reverse. We got a little more snow overnight, but mostly ice. I ave myself some extra time so I helped him shovel around his car really quick. He isn't old or anything like that, but it was quick and I had some extra time. More snow tomorrow now, wtf.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
bout to break a deadlift PR, stay tuned

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
I was finally able to tie my own shoes today. YES!!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
well fellas i held up my end of the deal ;)
got a new DL PR! 375 huah!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna eat some Pizza today!. Not that chain crap either, the good stuff!. Because I'm a leader of the pack and support independent businesses!.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To show I'm the leader of the pack, I agreed to get my neighbor's mail for the next week while he's out of town. You don't have to pay me, brother.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Did my good deed for today after teaching learning support all morning
On way home from the gym a guy had his front passenger tire stuck in a ditch, so i told him to just put it in reverse and gun it when i started to push his car, dug a small hole around his tire and when he hit the gas and no cars were coming he popped right out as i pushed on his front hood.

Saved him a toe and tons of time. Hopefully he enjoyed that.

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Did my good deed for today after teaching learning support all morning
On way home from the gym a guy had his front rear tire stuck in a ditch, so i told him to just put it in reverse and gun it when i started to push his car, dug a small hole around his tire and when he hit the gas and no cars were coming he popped right out as i pushed on his front hood.

Saved him a toe and tons of time. Hopefully he enjoyed that.
Faith in humanity restored!!thumbs up. To many people now days would've stuck their pointy noses in da air an sucked the grease of their fingers n drove by
ps: i had some dumb@$$ tell me i needed to turn my key in order to start the car i was jumping.... I think he was on something...long story but the short version is the steering lock has a loose connection and the key slot is down by the Ebrake so i was jerkin roun on wheel, twistin the key and to the guy observing through his window into my car, he figured i was trying to start the car by turning the wheel violently....:p....still he should've known so i decided im not as stupid as he looked

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alpha Deed #3

Got swamped with patients today and gladly stayed 15mins over after already going in early on a Monday, rest of the week shall be smooth sailing! Don't hate my job so no brainer

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I put together a toddler bed so I can have sex in my own bed and then deadlifted 438x13 today

The bed was harder....kid furniture is stupid difficult. I'm Alpha, so it got done.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's see get up before the roosters wake hit work. Manage to hit gym for lifting plus cardio, then come home and play games with two oldest son only to follow up with feeding my 5 month old son! I'd say work gym and taking damn good care of my lil packs shows some leadership. Not to mention take care of the Mrs. later at night hehehe

View attachment 93732

The Advanced Alpha Stack!
USPlabs JACK3D® // TEST Powder™

Discount & Cheap USPLabs Supplements & Products | Recreate | Super Cissus | Anabolic Pump | PowerFULL

GYM TESTED. ALPHA APPROVED.

- Jack3d -

Advanced Taste. Advanced Feel. Advanced Performance.
- TEST Powder -
OOZE Testosterone! Unlock your true potential and become leader of the pack!

Want it for FREE? Let's do this!

Discount & Cheap USPLabs Supplements & Products | Recreate | Super Cissus | Anabolic Pump | PowerFULL

- Giveaway Question -

What did YOU do today to show you're leader of the pack?

>>> ENTER NOW <<<

You may enter as many times as you’d like; DAILY entries = MORE chances to win!
We will be selecting 5 random responses and hooking them up with a FULL Advanced Alpha Stack! Get ready to feel the power!

Five(5) winners will be selected on 12/18/13. Must be 18+ to enter. U.S. shipping address' only. No purchase necessary.
REF#AM004

View attachment 93732

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All presents are wrapped
All X-mas Lights are on
Starting to prepare menu for Brothers Bday/Christmas Dinner this saturday
Done shoveling for the night (about 17" in 3 days)
what a few days it has been.

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
All presents are wrapped
All X-mas Lights are on
Starting to prepare menu for Brothers Bday/Christmas Dinner this saturday
Done shoveling for the night (about 17" in 3 days)
what a few days it has been.
Where do you live anyways?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dalit alpha: my personal favorite thus far... Went to the gym with all intentions of hitting a military OHP pr. Turns out my usually empty gym had like 4 16yr old dbags pulling half the weights on the floor, leaving all their old weights out and generally hogging every pc of equipment. I initially decided I was gonna just stay off to te side but got pissed after watching one f them doing shrugs with 135lb bb. So I went over as soon as he put it down, cleaned and pressed and then repped it out for another 5. Apparently they were embarrassed because 1 went to the treadmill room and the other 3 left ha. Awesome day.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dalit alpha: my personal favorite thus far... Went to the gym with all intentions of hitting a military OHP pr. Turns out my usually empty gym had like 4 16yr old dbags pulling half the weights on the floor, leaving all their old weights out and generally hogging every pc of equipment. I initially decided I was gonna just stay off to te side but got pissed after watching one f them doing shrugs with 135lb bb. So I went over as soon as he put it down, cleaned and pressed and then repped it out for another 5. Apparently they were embarrassed because 1 went to the treadmill room and the other 3 left ha. Awesome day.
Haha, get ready for the New Years Resolutionist invasion!. Coming soon!.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haha, get ready for the New Years Resolutionist invasion!. Coming soon!.
Na my gym is so small most people don't even realize there's a weight room behind all the raquetball courts and stuff. Usually only like 1-2 resolutionists so it's not too bad

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen a lot of youngsters lifting more weight than they can handle lately. Especially squatting. It's scary, I think these kids are gonna kill themselves.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see these kids use too much weight and it makes me concentrate more on form and keep my weights lower. So I lead the pack with lower weights and correct form.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Killed it in the gym today. One of those days when you feel so good you don't want to leave the gym!

D3platinum

D3platinum

Awards
I see these kids use too much weight and it makes me concentrate more on form and keep my weights lower. So I lead the pack with lower weights and correct form.
It kills me to see guys getting injured because they think they are entitled to "gains". Dude, just hit correct form for more reps and it's essentially the same as putting up +20% weight and horrid form lol. That's a good way of leading the pack, form is very underrated specially these days. Props to you sir! It almost makes me want to make a t-shirt saying "New year's resolution - Correct form" and wearing it at the gym.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
375 x 8 on RackDeadlifts new PR HELL YES!
NICE! Also I love that your gym is like mine. Old, dirty, rusty weights and generally badass. I swear all the LA Fitness and similar globo gyms weights feel lighter.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't know if this is a good deed or not. Yesterday the the gym, I saw this guy deadlifting, but his form was TERRIBLE. I mean absolutely terrible; his whole back was rounded, weight on his toes, etc. I have never gone up to anyone about form before, but you could tell he was new to the gym and his form was just that bad. If it wasn't as bad, I would have ignored it. I went over and introduced myself, told him his back is rounded and he can really hurt himself. He asked me how to set up and show him how to keep the back straight. I showed him. He came back up to me later saying thanks and that he thought he has been doing it wrong because his lower back is extremely sore the next day, probably not all from doms.

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Because I'm the leader of the pack I am saying "Merry Christmas" early

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Taught a skinny kid at the gym how to squat properly

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I drove my gf 4hrs to here university to take finals now I'm about to drive us back then hit the gym.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
Took a girl at work to the gym a few years ago, showed her some new routines
She is now my wife and carrying twins.