ADVANCE YOUR GAINS! // Win the Advanced Alpha Stack HERE!!

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Just took a big final for med school, put up the christmas lights, played with my son, now off to the gym!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Worked on my car last night at 10pm in the freezing wind. In my chucks & gym clothes after heavy deads & back/core. Drove the hotrod today & fixed it on the side of the road to get home in the sleet. Gonna change more parts tomorrow in the snow before I hit some heavy bench. Yeah buddy.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To show that I was the leader of the pack today, I narrowly dodged running over a possum that had inadvertently made its way onto the road.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Will spend time shoveling for my grandmother as this storm comes up and hits us hard in the NE since she would be too cold to come outside and do it herself with her size of a driveway, and assist anyone else around the neighborhood after i do get off work today. Will spend extra time shoveling around the building at work for customers when they come in so they dont have to trudge through the couple of inches we are getting and maybe up to a foot.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Was the Alpha last night at a dinner party for a friend. Textbook cubicle group where one person is the center yet no one knows why. Popped the top button got the shots going and kept my date as the center of attention when needed and hushed her ass when gossip was roaming. A+ kinda night!

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Took the week off due to how frikn cold it is here,.aint right bein in it. Been able to hit the weights and consume coffee like a Boss all week..

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Took the week off due to how frikn cold it is here,.aint right bein in it. Been able to hit the weights and consume coffee like a Boss all week..
ive had a cold as well for the last 4 day, still hit the gym everyday and made 2 PR's on bench and squats at that time! thats how alpha i am ;) haha

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alpha Status notion of the day:

Sometimes stepping back and helping those who ask for help has its benefits. Usual bud of mines was sick and wasnt getting much done but always brings this kid in with him and I love the fact that hes helping out a kid (relation unknown) and takes the time to teach him the little things so many are missing nowadays. Kid wanted to do pullups but didnt want to use the assisted machine so I spotted him for regular ones and we worked out together for awhile. Nice to see a kid willing to pick up bands and work with his BW and not a DB that weighs half he does. True Alphas lead by example and encourage others, but best believe this Alpha knows how to RUN SH%T

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Daily alpha: bought the family next to me breakfast this morning at the diner I went to and then went out and helped my buddy sight in his gun. Had to really teach him how to shoot properly and some of the fine details of sighting in a new scope.

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Just Shoveled 147ft. Of driveway by 10ft. Wide by 2ft. Deep in 30 minutes. My alpha herculean blood was granting me ,soon to be historical, shoveling powers........

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Daily alpha: bought the family next to me breakfast this morning at the diner I went to and then went out and helped my buddy sight in his gun. Had to really teach him how to shoot properly and some of the fine details of sighting in a new scope.
And...Now his neighbors can breath easy.

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Wish i had 1! My lower back had serious pumpage goin on

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To show that I'm the leader of the pack, today I helped my family string Christmas lights on the tree.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I was leaving work, there was an elderly woman having trouble cleaning her car off from the snow. I told her to get into her car and cleaned it off for her.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
When I was leaving work, there was an elderly woman having trouble cleaning her car off from the snow. I told her to get into her car and cleaned it off for her.
I got snow plowed in at work. Truck came through and my car is always parked in the far spot, and he decided to just pile my car in in the process. KInd guy he was.. had to go out on my break and shovel a path for my car to get out at the end of the day

FTL

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got snow plowed in at work. Truck came through and my car is always parked in the far spot, and he decided to just pile my car in in the process. KInd guy he was.. had to go out on my break and shovel a path for my car to get out at the end of the day

FTL

I find a lot of plow drivers are like that. I think its just from years on the job dealing with people that don't want to move their cars, people ignoring parking bans and things like that. I'm referring to the city workers. I say its no excuse but I'm just trying to understand why they act that way. If it wasn't for driving and parking, snow would be alright with me. It's ok, nice to look at until it turns brown. Also a pain in a s s when you have to pull out so you can see of the dang snow drifts at intersections.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I find a lot of plow drivers are like that. I think its just from years on the job dealing with people that don't want to move their cars, people ignoring parking bans and things like that. I'm referring to the city workers. I say its no excuse but I'm just trying to understand why they act that way. If it wasn't for driving and parking, snow would be alright with me. It's ok, nice to look at until it turns brown. Also a pain in a s s when you have to pull out so you can see of the dang snow drifts at intersections.
Would of been nice if he came in and asked me to move my car, pretty hard when customers are coming through your doors at the same time

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
I helped my landlord, who is legally blind, put up her christmas lights today. Leading the pack!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
nice of you,
last week i was walking into walmart and helped an older lady put her groceries into her vehicle

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took my daughter to see Santa Frickin Claus!

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Shoveled my dads drive. Man im really killin it with the shovel today

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Want to head up and see the new hobbit movie, but have to work again this morning. Lets see if the snow plow comes and plows me in my parking spot at work today, hopefully i can go over and have a talk with the guy and i can move my car before he decides to dump it all on my car.
WIll have to plow and shovel for sure at work, we got a good 6" of snow overnight, so we will have to be working hard to get that done.

Going into work an hour early right now to do some extra cleaning and keep on top of the store because of how nasty the floor gets from people stepping in with all the snow/salt on their shoes/boots to make sure the floor is extra clean for the dirty winter months and work off the clock for an hour.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gonna drive my two ladies to church this morning. Amen!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I woke up this morning made some coffee and logged into Anabolic Minds

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woke up this morning, took my 2 beautiful little girls (8 and 4) out for breakfast, and am now spending the day with them like a good papa should. Nothing more alpha than a good father!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Daily alpha: from last night really- walked out to the bar (about a mile or so) in the ****storm snow and picked up my buddy so I could drive him and his car home since he was trashed.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bed at midnight. Woke up at 130am for a case at work in some nasty weather. Finished at 3am. Shuveled/plowed at work until 5am. Slept 530-7am. Now I'm at home, playing in the snow with my kid and taking him to get a Christmas tree. Sleep deprivation at it's best.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
shoveled 4 times today at work, my general manger better love me for the effort lOL

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoveled out finally. Plow guy came back to do more touch up work and asked me I was moving my car while I had it started and was brushing it off. I replied, "Yeah" and he said, "Awesome"...Went and sat in his truck and waited for me. I think I might have been taking too long for him because he started reving up his engine for some reason every minute or so. So I slowed down a bit because I'm the leader of the pack.

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Was at folks place and i told dad i am his favorite son. because im the pack leader

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Took my wife and kid to church today! Now watching football!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tell him he owes you some protein!
GM is a 55 year old lady haha

Had to stay 2 extra hours today, closing manager was having problems getting into town with the horrible snow, guess that was a good deed of the day
Came home and am starving now.

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
GM is a 55 year old lady haha

Had to stay 2 extra hours today, closing manager was having problems getting into town with the horrible snow, guess that was a good deed of the day
Came home and am starving now.
you deserve a whole cow!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
you deserve a whole cow!
Indeed
Went with some chicken, Sweet Potato with Cinnamon, Syrup, Splenda and Almond Butter Then topped with honey
Big Sludge bowl with PB Lean, Vanilla Casein, Strawberries, Banana's, Cinnamon Burst Cheerios, Honey Nut Cheerios and Pretzels

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Indeed
Went with some chicken, Sweet Potato with Cinnamon, Syrup, Splenda and Almond Butter Then topped with honey
Big Sludge bowl with PB Lean, Vanilla Casein, Strawberries, Banana's, Cinnamon Burst Cheerios, Honey Nut Cheerios and Pretzels
R.I.P :) you deserve an award.