accutane on cycle

jaydesiel4651

Awards
would it be ok to use low dose accutane for about the first month on cycle only for a month.....also what are the recommended doses of accutane?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isotretinoin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia that was easy. If you are running oral steroids then you should not use accutane, it is pretty harsh on the liver and rest of the body. The best time is postcycle. I have not used it but just researched it. I personally get the most acne during PCT when natty test is coming back and its like im going thru puberty all over again. lol

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would stay away from that stuff unless all else fails.

cranny

cranny

Awards
I'm not sure how you're planning on obtaining it but I would highly recommend going to a derm for accutane and not a UG lab. I'm saying theirs is crap but IMO you need to be under a Dr's supervision when running accutane. I tried everything under the sun for my insane acne on my back. Vitamin B-5, tetracycline, minocycline, dynacin, septra, pro-active, soaps, loofa sponge, tanning bed, you name it. Nada. So I asked my derm. about a course of accutane. He said no problem and started me out at 40mg/day for the first month. With bloodwork, I gradually got up to 80mg/day. My derm. was also aware I was running test e during the accutane. All my lab work came back great every month. Having said that, I'm not implying you'll be fine as well. That's why I highly recommend you going through a Dr. so you can get the nec. bloodwork done like you should.
Accutane was the best thing I've done in a while. In 5 mos. my acne was competely gone and still is. The sides I experienced was dry lips and skin; nothing else. Good luck w/ it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so there you have it from an experienced user with some good advice.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
accutane not only messes with the liver, but i can attest that it caused SEVERE DEPRESSION in me as well. I took it when i was 14 to clear up my acne and have never been the same since. I have been on anti depressants since I was 17 and am now 29. Do some research on depression and accutane.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Thats exactly right,thats one thing I would never take from a research chem site,it scares me they sell it...that stuff will reak havoc on you and is still not gauranteed to work,a derm will monitor your liver values/bloodwork/urine monthly,if not bi weekly...and in many cases not even prescribe it in general...personally I just deal with the acne in PCT clomid screws me up bad w/ some bacne,that and the test levels str8ning back out...I've just learned to deal with it,and I even had a derm prescribe accutane to me,it wasn't worth it,there are even extreme cases of suicide w/ accutane use and many many cases of depression,serious stuff....I save my liver for the Juice,It can barely handle all I throw at it already ,lol
I'm not sure how you're planning on obtaining it but I would highly recommend going to a derm for accutane and not a UG lab. I'm saying theirs is crap but IMO you need to be under a Dr's supervision when running accutane. I tried everything under the sun for my insane acne on my back. Vitamin B-5, tetracycline, minocycline, dynacin, septra, pro-active, soaps, loofa sponge, tanning bed, you name it. Nada. So I asked my derm. about a course of accutane. He said no problem and started me out at 40mg/day for the first month. With bloodwork, I gradually got up to 80mg/day. My derm. was also aware I was running test e during the accutane. All my lab work came back great every month. Having said that, I'm not implying you'll be fine as well. That's why I highly recommend you going through a Dr. so you can get the nec. bloodwork done like you should.
Accutane was the best thing I've done in a while. In 5 mos. my acne was competely gone and still is. The sides I experienced was dry lips and skin; nothing else. Good luck w/ it.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
accutane not only messes with the liver, but i can attest that it caused SEVERE DEPRESSION in me as well. I took it when i was 14 to clear up my acne and have never been the same since. I have been on anti depressants since I was 17 and am now 29. Do some research on depression and accutane.
Your lucky it seemed to make me phsycotic and I did all kinds of wacky shat. I've heard of it making people suicidal but I was way past that.lol if you ever seen falling down you know how I turned out. I never told anybody the reason. I just did my sentence and never touched the stuff again.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Honestly what works for some is some Nizoral shampoo,use it as a bodywash ,upper body anyways,Nizoral seems to keep me in check hair wise,which I am so lucky as I'm always shooting nandrolones so I can't really use Proscar or propecia for that reason,knowing better...and usually hit my chest and shoulders with the stuff too,seems to help,doesn't work 100%,but helps alot...But I make my own from Ketokonazol powder and make it 4% which is twice the prescription strength...used to sell the stuff on my website

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i forgot about the depression sides too...that is why i would never turn to it unless i was just hideous with pussy pimples all over my face, even then i wouldnt use it without a doctor's supervision.

getswole, care to share that site or is it no more?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
hmm...
I was prescribed medium-dose accutane (I don't remember the exact doseage) for about 6 months in my early 20's. My doc never did any bloodwork (I'm not sure why). The only side-effect I had was severe dryness at the corners of my mouth. I never experienced depression (if anything, I felt better, because my skin was clearing up), and the stuff worked great. To each his own...

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
Accutane while working out

hmm...
I was prescribed medium-dose accutane (I don't remember the exact doseage) for about 6 months in my early 20's. My doc never did any bloodwork (I'm not sure why). The only side-effect I had was severe dryness at the corners of my mouth. I never experienced depression (if anything, I felt better, because my skin was clearing up), and the stuff worked great. To each his own...

probably because back then they didnt have the controls that they have on it now. Now it is crazy! Of course, I'm female so I have to complete all this pledge cr@p.

My paper on it says that it can affect bones muscles and ligaments and cause pain or weakness in joints or muscles. Has everyone who has taken this fared OK with their exercise routine? I am not taking any supps except ECA and just vitamins like Zinc and green tea.

My doctor said there are no contraindications except taking additional vitamin A while on it. He probably isnt the best one to ask.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
every couple of months i take 10mged for 2 weeks. i dont really have acne but i hate having any. this regime keeps my face clear all year round. the only sides i get is chapped lips and a dry nose. its also a research chem type of accutane.

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
every couple of months i take 10mged for 2 weeks. i dont really have acne but i hate having any. this regime keeps my face clear all year round. the only sides i get is chapped lips and a dry nose. its also a research chem type of accutane.
how can you do that? most docs take lipid/med levels while you're on it........

I'll be taking it for 4-6 months continuous.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i dont get it prescribed. i have had bloodwork done before though. for other reasons but bloodwork was always normal. I couldnt deal with the chapped lips and somethimes bloody nose for that long of a time. the benefit of doing it for that long is that it should cure acne for you.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
10mg is f' all, you may aswell have just used Retin-A. An Accutane course is done like this (in the UK)...
Bodyweight in Kg = Dose in mg/day.
Total course dose = 9600mg
Total course length = Total dose/Daily Dose

No point in drying yourself out for a couple of weeks or even a couple of months, if you're going to use this stuff do a full course and then don't use it for at least a year.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i use such a low dose to avoid asmuch damge to liver as possible. this method works well for me and my lips and nose are only really dry for about 2 weeks then it goes back to normal but my skin stays really clear. idk it just works for me. why take more for longer when i dont need it?

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
My very first SD cycle I ran (3 weeks, 10mg about 3 years ago) I was also using 10mg of Accutane daily. Had my bloodwork come back just fine. This is just me though.