Accutane while on Cycle

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
Well guys, I had been running DMZ/M-Sten for exactly a week now (40/20 mg), and my dermatologist wants me to go back on Accutane for a month longer. I took Accutane for a 5 month cycle and am mainly getting little whiteheads (unrelated to the gear use), my question is would it even be feasible to continue the cycle at this point? I don’t want to waste my money, but it comes before health. If its possible at all id like to finish my cycle

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran epistane while on accutane and had no issues. Bloodwork on liver enzymes never got bad for me personally.

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
I ran epistane while on accutane and had no issues. Bloodwork on liver enzymes never got bad for me personally.
Hey thanks! Made my account solely to ask this question. My first cycle too, just happened to be my luck I guess that my dermatologist asked me if I wanted to go back on, lol. Bought the stuff at a local supplement shop. Seems to be working well so far. Might be a placebo but a week in I got 10 extra pounds on strict overhead press.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey thanks! Made my account solely to ask this question. My first cycle too, just happened to be my luck I guess that my dermatologist asked me if I wanted to go back on, lol. Bought the stuff at a local supplement shop. Seems to be working well so far. Might be a placebo but a week in I got 10 extra pounds on strict overhead press.
There’s a good chance that it’s not placebo. I’ve always noticed changes in strength on orals within the first week. What’s your plan for pct?

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
There’s a good chance that it’s not placebo. I’ve always noticed changes in strength on orals within the first week. What’s your plan for pct?
I plan on using just Clomid 75/50/50/25. Sorry for the late response. I got sick for a week, lol so that sidelined me for a bit. After a little over 3 weeks including about 5 days off from the gym, I’m still up around 15 pounds. Gained some fat too, but not a ton. About an inch on my waist? May dial back the calories. I compensated for being sick by eating about 1000 calories over maintenance

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just get your bloodwork. Make sure everything is in health ranges.

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
Just get your bloodwork. Make sure everything is in health ranges.
I made the mistake of not getting bloodwork before I even started. Had some issues getting my prescription though, so will be probably starting up Accutane after cycle. Don’t have to worry about the two conflicting

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
This entire thread turned out to be worthless, lol. Oh well.

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
That’s what happens when you get sick and insurance is hassling you about going back on a drug they don’t want to cover folks

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nooooo accutane is very lover toxic. Very. Do not mix with methals. No alcohol either. Don’t be silly. You’re looking at a legitimate chance of ruining your liver

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nooooo accutane is very lover toxic. Very. Do not mix with methals. No alcohol either. Don’t be silly. You’re looking at a legitimate chance of ruining your liver
Have you taken it before? Because I have and I had bloodwork while on it, and this was alongside epistane. Not saying I recommend it, but I do think the toxicity is highly over-exaggerated.

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
Have you taken it before? Because I have and I had bloodwork while on it, and this was alongside epistane. Not saying I recommend it, but I do think the toxicity is highly over-exaggerated.
The only reason I originally asked because I didn’t think my dosage was THAT high for someone 200 pounds, (i could be wrong). Very persistent acne since I was 15. However only needed 40mg a day for 5 months to nearly completely clear it. Now just left with little blips and breakouts enough for one or two more months needed. How much were you on?

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
The only reason I originally asked because I didn’t think my dosage was THAT high for someone 200 pounds, (i could be wrong). Very persistent acne since I was 15. However only needed 40mg a day for 5 months to nearly completely clear it. Now just left with little blips and breakouts enough for one or two more months needed. How much were you on?
For what its worth ive seen like 120 pound girls with really ****ed up situations on like 80mg, lol

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was on a low dose as well. I can’t remember though. Honestly eating more fruits and veggies cleared my acne up better than accutane did.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did 20mgs of accutane my last cycle for 4 months. Nothing wrong, nothing to report. It helped a lot!

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
I was on a low dose as well. I can’t remember though. Honestly eating more fruits and veggies cleared my acne up better than accutane did.
Funny enough, I kinda got into lifting that way. A few years ago when I was about to graduate high school I decided to eat as healthy as I could and make all my own food. Helped my acne only minimally but eventually found Rich Pianas youtube and it all went up from there. Mine didn’t matter if I drank three Dr Peppers that day or drank all water. Glad yours got better, mine really affected me negatively