Accutane...to prevent break out with first cycle of Test!?

Vega93

Awards
What up bloods,

New to the forum first time posting but have always lurked and read as much as I could.

So I'm considering doing my first cycle of Test at a low dose 300.

Only reason I'm considering low dose Test is because I'm Acne prone and it's my biggest fear to break out...dumb as **** I know but I was plagued with it when I was younger (cystic ****ers) so that's the only side I would like to avoid.

I haven't purchased anything yet still trying to gather as much info as I can.

My question is for those of you ACNE PRONE have you ever tried low dose Accutane while on?

If so how did it go?

What were your dosages?

How long did you run it for (Pre Load) to prevent and all the way through Pct?

I won't be prescribed it I'm looking over seas if anyone has a reliable source can you PM me.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Don’t do it. The accutane doesn’t start clearing up acne usually untill the last month or so of treatments which is usually 6 months. It has horrible side effects, dry your skin out badly to the point where you have to put a lotion/cream on your whole body everyday when you wake up. In my case when I didn’t put it on my whole arms would get red and some other places as well and would burn somewhat. Your face drys out the worst, nose cracks, lips cracking and chapstick barley helps. This was at 20mg or 40mg I believe took it years ago in high school so can’t remeber to clearly. You cycle will be long over before you get any benefits. Also one side that I didn’t get but many do is joint pain which would be pretty detrimental to you working out.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking from USA experience: when you get prescribed for accutane, doctors require monthly blood tests, and females actually need to get on birth control.

Above post is accurate. Crazy drying of skin.
Should you really be taking these 2 at same time??

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed to the above posts. Accutane is a harsh drug. I break out lime crazy on cycle. There are a ton of other options to try before going down that road..of course you may have tried a lot of those in the past. Pantothenic acid and a lot of sun seem to do me best. A lot of people have success with dht blockers and keeping esteogen in check helps too. Personally though, some bad breakouts for a couple months to get swole - well worth the price!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
don't do it. I took Accutane in highschool and it was an awful experience. I would not wish it upon my worst enemy.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Oh and also not sure whether your the stick it out kind of guy but it makes the acne get worse for the first few months...

Vega93

Awards
Thanks Guys!

I was thinking of running a low dose like 20mg EOD more as a preventative measure then a treatment.

Right now my skin isn't bad I have a couple little scars from teenage years but I would just hate to get back to that point if I do cycle.

Does anybody have expierence running a LOW dose just to prevent it!?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The acne on gear is exaggerated I feel. It’s mostly shoulders and back and doesn’t form heads. I think you should see what you’ll be looking at before considering taking anything. It probably won’t be what you think it will be...

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The acne on gear is exaggerated I feel. It’s mostly shoulders and back and doesn’t form heads. I think you should see what you’ll be looking at before considering taking anything. It probably won’t be what you think it will be...
Bingo

Vega93

Awards
To be honest brotha I got those genetics where I look at certain foods I break out...I stress about something I break out..

And I'm talking a fat cyst theyre not like a little white heads that take a few days to clear they are usually dime sized!

So that's the only reason I'm thinking of low dosing the Accutane because I just have really prone skin

I was hoping to get some suggestions from anybody that has tried low dosing with any success

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I only had an issue with Tren. I would not touch Accutane, no matter how bad it got and my back got pretty bad and still flares up quite often. I will take the self conscious hit over possible depression and ED.

If I get enough sun then it clears up, but just found out I'm prone to skin cancer so looks like I just get to deal with it. Lol I have literally tried every other option and nothing has worked more than sun exposure a few times a week.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This. I’ve had acne on my face for years and even on 600mg of test it hasn’t gotten any worse. I just get a few bumps here and there on my back and shoulders.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If people keep blood levels super stable (multiple shots per week on evenly spaced out days) then hormonal acne is almost never an issue. You miss a dose though or let blood levels fluctuate and you’re begging for a breakout or even cystic acne.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never get any acne on cycle anymore so long as I am super strict about my shots and keep blood levels extra stable. Wish I knew this years ago as I’m acne prone. I used to get it on my shoulders and back ALL the time. Now I never do. In fact, my skin clears up and looks amazing on cycle. If on long esters, I do every other day shots, short esters everyday. Tren, trest, mast, doesn’t matter what it is or how androgenic, I never get a single zit anymore while on if I follow this advice.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20mg daily accutane dose definitely works though. Start a week or two before cycle.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Couple things to think about. IF the cycle causes excessive acne it will not start day 1 of the cycle. It will clear up when you go off. Just because you had cystic acne in your teenage years does not mean that acne from a little test will cause the same response - I'm not sure I've read of anyone getting cystic acne from test. From other compounds yes, but not test. We are just here trying to help you out brother. I didn't have time to do a ton of reading but I've not come across anything to suggest low dose Accutane will do anything for you in the short term. As stated above multiple times....accutane works after a long treatment protocol. It does not start getting rid of acne on day, week, or even month 1. There's probably more of a chance of it making your skin worse over the course of a 10-16 week cycle as opposed to better. If you do run it make sure you are getting bloods regularly and checking liver values etc.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Should have stated that it's not garunteed to work that fast - there are some who have had luck with the drug

Vega93

Awards
Thanks brotha
And how long do I run it for all the way through Pct and then start to tapper off?

Vega93

Awards
Thanks for the replys!

Yeah I figured I don't really know how I'll react but it don't make sense for me to jump on the juice and **** my entire complexion up right before summer!

That's why I'm trying to play is safe then sorry

Anybody else tried is with success

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replys!

Yeah I figured I don't really know how I'll react but it don't make sense for me to jump on the juice and **** my entire complexion up right before summer!

That's why I'm trying to play is safe then sorry

Anybody else tried is with success
Trust me man accutane will not clear anything up until the last month or treatment which is at the 6month mark and it will get worse before it gets better this is coming from personal experience. Anyone who has had it prescribed to them will say this as wel. Go to a doctor get it prescribed and after treatment jump on juice.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trust me man accutane will not clear anything up until the last month or treatment which is at the 6month mark and it will get worse before it gets better this is coming from personal experience. Anyone who has had it prescribed to them will say this as wel. Go to a doctor get it prescribed and after treatment jump on juice.
I disagree. Accutane cleared my skin up at about the 1 month mark. it did make it worse up until then but it did not take 6 months to get clear skin, for me.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of my best friends was on accutane in high school and it gave him terrible lower back pain. He could barely lift 20 lbs without his back giving out. Also, I’ve never seen anyone get so sun burnt in my life. It’s summer time, do wanna be hiding from the sun, icing your back for the next couple months. Also, he could barely drink half a beer without puking.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
I disagree. Accutane cleared my skin up at about the 1 month mark. it did make it worse up until then but it did not take 6 months to get clear skin, for me.
Your definitely one of the few lucky ones. Everyone I know who took it didn’t see clearing up until the last month. How bad was your acne?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What kind of dose were you taking?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What kind of dose were you taking?

Vega93

Awards
Yeah those all sound like horrible side effects for the clinical doses of 40mg's+

I don't have acne right now I was thinking LOW dosing it at 20mg 3x a week more as a preventative measure...I don't need to clear anything up right now.

I was just thinking it could help prevent acne from coming up while on and through pct!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your definitely one of the few lucky ones. Everyone I know who took it didn’t see clearing up until the last month. How bad was your acne?
as bad it could get. I had horrific acne