dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me mark my calendar for this update. How was your endurance during your sprinting?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
endurance endurance.. first couple of laps were tough since I haven't been running for a few weeks, but then got into the sprinting.. it was ok, did about 15 sets of 100m. After that recovered for 3-4minutes walking, and I was able to jog most of the way for the next 20min... not sure if it's dcp related though

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
endurance endurance.. first couple of laps were tough since I haven't been running for a few weeks, but then got into the sprinting.. it was ok, did about 15 sets of 100m. After that recovered for 3-4minutes walking, and I was able to jog most of the way for the next 20min... not sure if it's dcp related though
If it's an increase in endurance, it is DCP...if not...ummm, crap.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
haha honestly I don't do enough cardio to know if my endurance has increased :eek:... my bad

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha honestly I don't do enough cardio to know if my endurance has increased :eek:... my bad
There are other ways to tell besides cardio.:twisted:

How do you like the plums? I need to add in a more diverse repertoire of fruits.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
AB, its easy, remember when i did that jogging in december, started with 4 miles, then did 6.5 miles 4 days later:D

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Hey D! stop trying to make me say sweet nothings about dfcp in your ear ;). Nah seriously though, I barely used to do cardio after workouts, because I was pretty exhausted, but now I've added them in on most days and I have been able to get through them fine fine fine! However, I also started to use ba and cm during workouts a lot lately, so I would attribute endurance rises to dcp, ba and cm, in what proportions I do not know! :)

Plums, apples, peaches, nectarines, berries = Mmmm. They help keep my sweet cravings and most of them are pretty easy on the cal counter.

Zachy, I remember,... but you know you forgot something.. you still have to beat my 7miles!!!! :D

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
Hey D! stop trying to make me say sweet nothings about dfcp in your ear ;). Nah seriously though, I barely used to do cardio after workouts, because I was pretty exhausted, but now I've added them in on most days and I have been able to get through them fine fine fine! However, I also started to use ba and cm during workouts a lot lately, so I would attribute endurance rises to dcp, ba and cm, in what proportions I do not know! :)

Plums, apples, peaches, nectarines, berries = Mmmm. They help keep my sweet cravings and most of them are pretty easy on the cal counter.

Zachy, I remember,... but you know you forgot something.. you still have to beat my 7miles!!!! :D
no, you didnt do 7 miles, you did like 6, so i said would top you and do 7, remember now?;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now now, Ladies...both of you go run 10 then get back to me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
hahhaah dsades's sudden quietness has been noted. zach is a cutie too y'know!!!!! :p

Day 26 - Sunday 11th February 2007:

Training - Legs

• [*]boxsquat 4x8@77
    [*]SLDL 4x12@88
    [*]legpress 4x15@220 more than last week but not the best
    [*]ghr negatives.. just a few, gave up after a while
    [*]cable kickbacks 3x12@2plates

--- total time ~1hr10min
** cardio: 30min stumble home

Not the best weight numbers today, but it was deliberate worked on form and upping reps since my hip is still bugging me (no lunges :(). Legpresses were performed painfully slow and ultra tough, I was dripping both in sweat and almost in tears too!

Food

4xDCP
1) oats/whey/honey/banana

Pre-wo 1.2g alc, 2.7g BA, 2.8g CM 1sc bcaa
** wo - 1 sc bcaa
pwo - gxr, biotin, GT, 1.2g alc, 2.7g BA, 2.8g CM 1sc bcaa

2) whey/banana/honey/oats

3xDCP
3) oats/whey/flax/blueberries/apple
2xfishies

4) kanga/eggplant/capsicum/avocado oil/apple

5) korean beef noodles (<== cheat)

3xDCP
6) kanga/brocolli/plum
3xfishies

Thoughts

About halfway through bottle #2 now. No doms/cramps@10caps. However, my joints in the hip and shoulder in particular do feel like they could do with some lubricatiion. I allow myself 3 cheats a week, first one today. No more groundbreaking observations of fatloss today, but I believe it may be that bloated time of the month real soon. Yeah, I know you wanted to know! :eek:

See D my endurance has increased, cardio AFTER legs!! :D But that was also deliberate, made someone drive me to the gym so I would be forced to walk back home, I know I probably wouldn't have gone on the machines after legs. Oh I am so good at tricking myself. :rofl:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Day 27 - Monday 12th February 2007:

Training - OFF

first "off" cardio and weights in 9 whole days!!! More of a mental break than physical as recovery has been great.

Today = shopping + shopping + shopping... 5-6hours at least! :p ~~ now it's ZzzzzZz~~x infinity !! and probably some more tomorrow, taking advantage of free time before I go back to school.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
hey sooperdooper!!! Guess what I found it I found it!!!!!! :D Not a packet thing though, its in a bottle just like the other dressings. Now I just have to find a healthy version! :mad::)

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Ranch dressing. She's never had it. Liv you gotta find the mix so you can make your own high-protein dressing w/o all the fillers. :)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the mix using cottage cheese?

that is bomb!

Liv, def get the packets to make your own!

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
It is, a bit of buttermilk to loosen it up and it's golden.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
lol that was yesterday! I think i ate too much :eek:

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
lol that was yesterday! I think i ate too much :eek:
well over here, yestraday is today;) My gf is sick, so we are postponing our plans til friday, but im ordering PIZZA! first time since last summer

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
hahahahha the poor gf!! :D

So doc zach has ordered 5 days off.. I'll start up again on monday. I thought I'd be able to push through, but I am just mentally exhausted and motivation is dying... need to regather my energy.

Tomorrow I will remember to take some measurements.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nice avvy, zach! looking hyooge!

gonna be at the arnold?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
1 month update

Hey everyone!!! Sorry for not updating... I have been through a rough hectic week, also took the week off training... and ate badly...for some reason I had a lot of days eating out and late nights.. and gained just under a kilo... possibly more had it not been dcp haha. Calipers say pretty much the same thing though! :sigh: Anyway, I still have a bunch of dcp left - maybe 1/3 of a bottle, but I'm gonna keep that for other times when I may be in need of damage control. School starts up again in a week.. I'm gonna see if any "bloat" falls off by then.

I will have some final thoughts/review up in the next few days or so when I take into consideration whether there had been any water retention. Thanks to all you boys for following this log so far!! It is appreciated. :):)

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
FINAL THOUGHTS

Hello!!!! Nope I have not forgotten about this log! It has been a few days since I have ceased using DCP and I wanted to make sure that if there was any water weight I was holding, that it would pass before I gave my final thoughts. Turns out I wasn't holding much at all, maybe a pound or so! But that could have been some food indulgence over the few final days on DCP.

Today I weighed in at 123lbs, and calipers say 20% bodyfat, waist measurements show 26.5inches.

In basic terms, it means that, after a month, I have lost 3.5lbs and ~2% fat and 1/4 inch on the waistline. Happy? Yes. Ecstatic, not quite yet!

So, let's start off with my first impressions of the product.. I started off with 3 doses of 2 caps 30min pre workout meal (AM), midday and evening meal. Felt some mild heat and appetite suppression.

Dsade recommended taking pre-workouts..that was a good idea! I typically took it as soon as I woke, then ate my pre-wo meal, then trained ~45min later. WORKOUTS WERE GREAT!!!! I noticed a great deal of sweating.. bucketloads! Well not quite, but much more compared to when I used stims in the past. It doesn't give the energy of caffeine for workouts, and I was not expecting it to, but since I had weaned off caffeine for a bit, this was a nice substitution. My workouts last ~70-90mins, and I was even able to tack on an extra 30min cardio at a moderate pace afterwards, no problems.

I did however, feel mid-way, that I was becoming tolerant to the product, apart from during workouts, I could barely "feel" the product (which isn't necessarily a bad thing - NO SIDES!!!!!) and as such experimented with ramping up the dosage... from 8 caps, 10 caps, 12 caps... By about 12 caps, I felt that that would be the limit, as I could feel the onset of cramping, a little bit in the legs and calves, but nothing unbearable.. back to 10 caps and I was fine.

Pronounced sweating during workouts were noticed at 4caps in the morning.

Fat loss schmat loss.. well I have given the numbers.. I have been eating at maintenance, or a little under, no drastic cutting, so I thought that that would be a good way to assess how DCP is working. Overall fat loss I would say has been moderate, I am feeling a little leaner in the abs (YES!) as well as calves and shoulders. I had a bugging hip issue throughout so leg workouts were modified and "easier".

In retrospect, I am giving this product a thumbs up in terms of effectiveness, however at doses 1.5 or 2x larger than that on the label worked better for me, and I am small. So if money was not an issue, I would pick this baby up, otherwise it may get a little pricey if one bottle lasts 15 days at the rate I was taking it!!

Anyway, I think that is all I have to say, I am just rambling, so if I missed anything let me know I will try to answer it! Thankyou! :)

Ps. Log was unsponsored.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great log, Liv...thanks for the honest appraisal. I blame Zach.

I will definitely keep you in mind for a sponsored log next time...you give great - feedback.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
Hey AB, congrats on the results:D
Looks like this Dr. Zach is a very smart guy;)

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
lol doc who?????

Hey my log is one star! :) That's the top ranking isn't it? :D

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
DCP V. Red Acid 2 FIGHT!

So, comparing DCP to Red Acid 2?

Any thoughts AsianBabe?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
So, comparing DCP to Red Acid 2?

Any thoughts AsianBabe?
Hey, the only similarities between the two are that they are both caffeine free, and contain some RK. And what I say is potentially biased.. hehe but anyway, I think for the appetite suppression factor, red acid wins.. it also helped put me in a generally good mood..taken pre-workout.. workouts were still consistent, though I didn't notice any dramatic changes, nor did I expect any.. as for dcp, I noticed increased endurance during workouts, a lot of sweating but no diminished appetite (though it is very pronounced in some). As far as fat loss goes, I lost a little more on DCP, but I was faced with some unfavourable circumstances during the days I was using red acid. Either way, I think non-stims are great, and I think the two would stack nicely to reap all the benefits one would want from cutting, if you wanted to choose one, I would go .. um dcp :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
get some light in that avy! dang, im squinting over here lol.

great log btw.

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
Hey, the only similarities between the two are that they are both caffeine free, and contain some RK. And what I say is potentially biased.. hehe but anyway, I think for the appetite suppression factor, red acid wins.. it also helped put me in a generally good mood..taken pre-workout.. workouts were still consistent, though I didn't notice any dramatic changes, nor did I expect any.. as for dcp, I noticed increased endurance during workouts, a lot of sweating but no diminished appetite (though it is very pronounced in some). As far as fat loss goes, I lost a little more on DCP, but I was faced with some unfavourable circumstances during the days I was using red acid. Either way, I think non-stims are great, and I think the two would stack nicely to reap all the benefits one would want from cutting, if you wanted to choose one, I would go .. um dcp :)
Thank you for your thoughts :) I think I'll pick up some DCP and give it a shot here for when I plateau out here in another 3 weeks or so of hard cardio.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
get some light in that avy! dang, im squinting over here lol.

great log btw.
Hahha thanks, DCP really impressed me, and this log was before I joined RPN! :)

And I changed the avy, just for you, happy now?!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your thoughts :) I think I'll pick up some DCP and give it a shot here for when I plateau out here in another 3 weeks or so of hard cardio.
Hey did you end up giving this baby a go?

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
Hey did you end up giving this baby a go?
I haven't planeaud out yet :) But I certainly have some on order from NP.

I wokeup this morning and I saw the first hint of a six pack I haven't seen in a few years. So I'm still making some good progress.

And I now weigh in 2 lbs heavier than when I started on a six meal a day diet 2.5 months ago. My pseudo-tanita scale doesn't measure BF that accurately but on average it's telling me I've lost about 5 percent BF.

I'm probably going to throw in some DCP, RPM, 11-OXO/AE (if AE ever friegen comes out), and a load of tribulus to burn the rest of that fat off when the time comes.

I need to get below 18 percent though before I poor on the gasoline so I actually GET to 14-15 percent. I'm so close I can taste it, and I haven't had a cheat meal in 3 weeks!

But as for those crazy trainers that keep telling me I'm full of crap, I honestly don't want to 'be' like them lol!

For a preview of what I'm working on for the 'finished' product in a year or two, take a look at Daniel Craig. He's strong, sort of big, but he can move, and move fast with some nice endurance.

I'm all for getting big and all, but I'd rather have a truely useful athletic physique than one that's only good for squatting honda's. And nothing against that either, it's just not for me.

Anyways, gotta finish this breakfast so I can let it settle then visit the holy church of pump before I goto assembly.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Hmm SW, that is a good approach to wait until a plateau. Good to see somebody who isn't over-reliant on supps.. hmmm.. someone to aspire to ;)

:thumbsup: :food: :dance: :pose: :wave: :D
Actually I fibbed :lol:

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
Hmm SW, that is a good approach to wait until a plateau. Good to see somebody who isn't over-reliant on supps.. hmmm.. someone to aspire to ;)

Actually I fibbed :lol:
Heh :) Patience is a virtue when your in it for at the long haul. Nothing is going to 'magically' get you there.

Besides, no pain, no gain right? Or something like that... You can always look back and go, yeah, I worked my arse off for that.

I have added some YG/AP to my stable though, that stuff oh man... That's some almost magical stuff.

I'm getting closer to where I want to be. I've been cycling off the hardcore cardio for a week and back on as I'm starting to feel the overtraining kick in a bit. My recovery times started creeping up on me and that was before I changed anything supp wise.

Soon I will be staring at some kickass abs again! I'll throw in some DCP for the final push.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1