dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have a good day at work. I'll have your fishnets all clean and dry for when you get home.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
ok so I am home now, No fishnets and wha-whattt dsade is not online :(

Busy day today. Had some bad sleep as well - got woken up a couple of times during the night and meh meh meh meh meh. Anywayz... slept in and didn't really feel up for a workout, but here it is:

Day 16 - Thursday 01/02/2007

Training - Back/bis

• [*]sumo deadlift 5×5@114 (+4)
    [*]chins 2,5,2,2,4
    [*]cable rows 4x10@66, 10@60
    [*]cable latpulls 3x8@132 (soo fatigued..)
    [*]ez curls+ 8,5@43

** cardio 20min elliptical

soooo tired. Lack of sleep makes for a pissy workout!!!

Food

600mg alc, GXR, GT 4xDCP
1) oats/whey/yoghurt/banana
multi

Pre-wo 1.2g alc, 2.7g BA, 2.8g CM 1sc bcaa
** wo - 1 sc bcaa
pwo - gxr, biotin, GT, 2.7g BA, 2.8g CM 1sc bcaa

2) oats/whey/banana/skimmilk
multi

gxr 2xDCP
3) oats/whey/yoghurt/mango/flax

2xDCP
4) whey/skimmilk/almonds
4fishies

5) kanga/tomato
4xfishies

2xDCP
6) cottagecheese/nectarine/almonds

Thoughts

Zzzzz

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I felt my ears burning, calling me from sleep. Speaking of...gotta get your sleep, woman.

My favorite part of your log is checking out your diet details.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
lmao heyy! :D What are you checking to see if I'm a good cook!?!?! As you can see I had no time to prepare anything, 5 of my 6 meals tasted exactly the same today, no cooking required :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5) kanga/tomato
4xfishies

Just sounds....hawt.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
heyhey not feeling too great atm yesterday I took off andhad a late friday night...!!!! today iono, bit of a headache :eek:

:yawn:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A good rest day (or two) is important psychologically and to avoid overtraining.

You have my permission. :)

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
well thankyou daddy dsade, took two days off and feeling heaps better now. I won't bother posting diet, its pretty much similar, + a couple (or more) drinks. I am fine again. Almost 8am on a sunday morning, gonna start the day with a nice workout :) Cheerios!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
hey i'm back on track again!!!

Day 19 - Sunday 4th February 2007

Lifting:
Chest/tris

• Incline bench 4x8@66
  • Flat bench 12, 3x8@70
  • Chest dips 2,6,3
  • Tricep seated dipper 3x10@77
  • Pushdowns 3x12@13plates (+one plate)
  • Seated calves 3x12,10@88 (+11) .. never knew you could get pinned by the seated calf machine!!! oucH!
  • Abs raises 3x10
** Cardio: tready 20min@8km

Quiet sunday, but all the incline benches were taken, so I had to use the actual bench instead of the power rack.. used lower weight, higher reps.. I had an accident with the bench a few months back and frankly it scares the crap out of me benching without a spotter no matter how little the weight is..so I was careful today.

Food

600mg alc, GXR, GT 4xDCP
1) oats/whey/honey/banana
multi

** wo - 1 sc bcaa
pwo - gxr, biotin, GT, 1.2g alc, 2.7g BA, 2.8g CM 1sc bcaa

2) whey/banana/honey/oats

gxr, 3xDCP
3) oats/whey/flax/blueberries

4) sweetpotato/rice/salmon/carrot

5) oats/whey/flax/blueberries
2xfishies

3xDCP
6) musclemilk/bran/raspberries/jelly
2xfishies

Thoughts

I think I am starting to hold water :(. Taking about 10 caps of this a day (second bottle already!!) I can almost see my upper abs,:D and no weight gain, but feel kinda flabby around the stomach/back area. Not sure if I'm puffing up elsewhere, maybe a little in the arms..

Q for dsade - do you know what is the max amount of tta one should take? or dcp in general.. don't want to go too overboard!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have personally know people who have dosed 5-6 grams of TTA per day. Since DCP requires less TTA to be even more effective, you will see subtantial fatloss at or slightly above recommended.

Now, since I recognize your character...and I am pretty much the same...the fun begins. I have personally taken 6 at a time, and 18 in day with zero problems. Watch yourself for signs of cramping or GI distress, and let your body be your guide.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Hey do you have my replies sent to your alarm clock? :) talk about fast!!!!!!! :D

Ahh awesome.. I thought I was the only crazy one. oh this should be interesting... I'll try to work my way up to 18, still before meals right? I know its different, but Melting Point instructions keep saying to take after meals

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1/2 hour before meals.

For some reason, I sense when you are thinking about me. I can almost...HEAR what you are thinking - and you should be ASHAMED of yourself!!

I think your dirty mind is something we should discuss calmly, so my number is.....

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
:eek:!!!!!

hey let's not twist things the other way around here!!!! :D

<== innocent child!!!! :p

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, you do look pretty limber...you are welcome to twist anything, anyway you like. Innocent...hmmph. :)

BTW, log is going great...I always look forward to reading the updates.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah? twisting... hmmm
well I learnt grabtwistpull in self defence and karate for 4 years, I'm sure we can work something out there :hammer:

so watch it!! :mad:

Hope you have a happy sunday morning!!! :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
grabtwistpull, karate AND a swinging hammer? Ok, you win. At least until I lull you back into a false sense of security with my disarming smile and endearing charm.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Day 20 - Monday 5th February 2007:

Training - Legs

• [*]boxsquat 5x5@88 (+11)
    [*]SLDL 8,4,8,8,3,8@114 (+4) Damn sweaty grip :mad:
    [*]Legpress 8,3x12@264 more than last week but not the best
    [*]light lunges, right hip hurt AGAIN

** cardio: 20min cooldown tready [email protected]

sick workout again, the 4 caps of dcp really brings out a huge sweat, but that's about the only time I am noticing sides, which is great. Squats were fine, added some weight to them too no problems!

Food

4xDCP
1) oats/whey/honey/banana

** wo - 1 sc bcaa
pwo - gxr, biotin, GT, 1.2g alc, 2.7g BA, 2.8g CM 1sc bcaa

4xDCP
3) oats/whey/flax/blueberries/rapsberries

4) sweetpotato/salmon/carrot/cucumber/celery
2xfishies

4xDCP
5) sweetpotato/salmon/carrot/cucumber/celery
2xfishies

6) musclemilk/bran/berries/jelly

Thoughts

12 caps today and feeling fine. Workout was solid, could have done a few more finishing type exercises, but all the isolation machines were either broken or taken. Gym was amazingly busy this morning. Side note, I'll be replacing my citm and ba with carnage and citruvol because the fellas at millenium sports have sponsored me some. And I've changed my pre and post workouts to adding honey and more whey, replacing yoghurt and skimmilk. We'll see how it goes.

Anyway, back to DCP. I'm looking leaner and feeling great! :) Now must remember to do some stretchinggg! My groin problem has been bugging me since the beginning of this log! :mad:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
you won't be disappointed with DCP. excellent product

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Warnerve!

Day 21 - Tuesday 06/02/2007:

Training - Shoulders mishmash

• [*]Mp 5,5,3 @59, 2x5@55.. less than last week :(
    [*]Upright row 4x12@44 (+4)
    [*]smith Shrugs 4×12@bar+55
    [*]Cable lat/rear raises 3x12@22 ..weight decreased again.. was heavy for some reason
    [*]decline abs 4x15@11
    [*]db walk 4x20sec@55.. good

**cardio - 30min elliptical @ level 9-10
Didn't make many strength gains today, but still the workout felt really tough. Sweating like a pig as usual!

Food

4xDCP
1) oats/whey/honey/nectarine

Pre-wo 1.2g alc, 3.6g BA, 2.8g CM 1sc bcaa
** wo - 1 sc bcaa
pwo - gxr, biotin, GT, 1.8g BA, 2.8g CM 1sc bcaa

2) whey/grapes/honey/oats

3) oats/whey/blueberries

4xDCP
4) barley/tuna/celery/cucumber/avocado oil2xfishies This is something new I found!!!!!! Tastes awesome, its got a hint of lime.. oh yummo :D

2xDCP
5) oats/whey/blueberries
2xfishies

6) chicken/pork

Thoughts

Okok so I'm not infalliable after all :(. Started getting a bit sore from calves (two days ago) and legs (from yesterday) Backed off from the DCP by 2 caps (10 today) just in case that may have been the culprit, but I haven't really had much doms to complain about since starting ba/cm. Not a crampy feeling, but its not doms either, although its sore in places where the doms should have been...rambing again... had zero appetite today.. most of my meals lately have been sweet bars or shakes simply because I have no desire to chomp on bucketloads of veggies like I used to. *sigh*

Wait is this a dcp log or my whining journal??? I'll check up on some measurements tomorrow ok, so hang tight!!! :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whine away, my dear...whine away.

Avocado oil? How is that as far as taste and usability? I remember Chuck Rudolph always recommended avocados, but I cannot stomach them...this might be a good alternative.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty good.. here's the breakdown (yes I went to the kitchen to get the bottle for you, don't you feel special now :))

5ml
Fat: 4.5g
sat 0.6g
poly 0.4g
mono 3.5g

Ingredients avocado oil, lime oil

use - salads, cooking etc.. its got a really high melting point (apparently.. so good for cooking)

"Avocado oil has a very high burn/smoke point of around 255°C against 208°C for olive oil"

hey found the brand!
~ The Grove Avocado Oil ~

The real avocados are probably better, and tastier! but I can never eat a whole one in a setting and they always go brown or black. I wonder if you can stomach this..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this sounds like something that would be fantastic to cook my famous shrimp tacos in.

Thanks for the link, AB...I need to try this out.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you guys can get it over there too!

Oh yeah. Disclaimer: don't blame me if the stomach can't handle it!! I'll just have to eat those shrimp tacos for you then! Sounds tasty! :D

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
PROGRESS UPDATE

17th January

Weight: 126.5lbs today
Waist: 26.75in

29th January..

Hey Mp and daddy thanks for dropping by! :)

so I decided to take a couple of measurements today, even though I should probably wait a few more, but here are the differences since 12 days ago:

Weight: 124.5 (- 2lbs)
Waist: -.5cm
Hip: +1cm
the rest are similar.

oh and I dug out the calipers, didn't use them at the beginning, and haven't for ages, just been taking measurements but it says 22% bodyfat. :grumble: would like to get to sub 20 SOON. what can I say, I am the epitomy skinny fat!

BUTTT... about 1 year ago right when I started..I was 117lbs and 29%!!! :eek:
7th Februrary..

Ok!!! I am down another pound but have lost some in the butt too :( ok here's the results after 3 weeks, compared to last week

Weight today: 123lbs....(-1.5)
Bum - 1.5cm
Abs - 1.5cm
Waist 26.5in - same
rest... same

Calipers.. 11mm aka 20%bf,

so basically lost 3.5lbs so far, bf drop ~2% (not very accurate though... I probably should have taken a few more measurements in the beginning too, oh well!)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Alas when you reduce, you reduce all over.. Just work on getting that bum back up there gradually once the cut is over.... slow and steady. ;)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
more squats and deadlifts!

get that bum, BIGGER! ;)

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know... I've been doing the squats and deads but have skipped the LUNGES for about 3 weeks since I started feeling the pain/strain everytime the hip/groin area gets a stretching :(

I hope I get better soon to add some more booty.. thanks you two! :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make sure you are eating your potato's!!! :D Keep packin on the ass!!!

Adams

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
the conundrum with your cut is that you won't be adding to any favorable measurements for the time being...

have you ever done yoga? It's great for flexibility issues and corrects some imbalances.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Hey! Yeah adams I'm still eating eating, don't worry, never skipped a meal at all! If any I've been adding meals!

Ubi, I used to love pilates (and cardioclasses)... then when I got to start lifting weights they just seemed so obsolete and a waste of time.. I need to do more stretching though, thanks for the reminder! I would love to get back into it if I had the time. Looking back it was great for posture and core stuff.

Day 22 - Wednesday 7/02/2007:

Training OFF + Cardio

Skipping!! :p

250, 400, 300, 500, 250, 100, 200 skips, ~1min rest/walk between

Workout time: 35min
Skipping time: ~20min

Skipping was fun. I played pick a number between 1 and 500 and don't stop until you get there!! Also trying to find a sweet spot where I don't start to pace myself and be able to go as hard as I can... I think its probably less than 100skips. Was pretty drippy by the end of the session. Feeling fiiine!

Food

Honestly lacking in appetite, the weather is really hot and muggy and all I wanna do is drink icy cordial all day. Foods were all the same.. coz.. well I slept in and tried to fit in cardio before work.. had a shower and had about 5 seconds to grab some bars! I am always late for everything!!! :mad: anyway here goes!

4xDCP
1) oats/whey/banana

New workout supps!
* 30min pre-workout: 4caps carnage; 4caps citruvol
* Pre/during/post workout: 10g bcaa, 1.4g bulk cm
* Post-wo: 2 caps carnage

2) oats/whey/blueberries
2xfishies

3xDCP
3) oats/whey/blueberries
2xfishies

4) oats/whey/blueberries
2xfishies

5) rice/egg/chinese cabbage

6) tuna/egg/chinese cabbage
1xfishies

Thoughts

3 weeks in. Diet was fine today. Workout was great. Energy levels a little low. Soreness has increased a little more. Backing off with the DCP a little. I'm pretty sure with my high dosages lately the cell walls are pretty flooded with tta right now :D Fatloss definitely becoming more apparent. :head: lol man you guys have such silly smileys here :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No cramping issues, correct? Are you still noticing increased cardio capacity/reduction in the perception of work performed with the morning dose? How about sweating during cardio?

I think it is about time for a picture update as well.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Sweating during cardio is profuse at 4 caps. I am getting a bit more sore and recovery is down..the past 3 weeks though have been pretty much pain free. I "feel" that I will start cramping if I increase over 10 caps...does that make sense?? took 500mg of magnesium, and am getting in bananas and water as well

oh yeah, the bro took the camera overseas, he won't be back until next week!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No cramping issues, correct? Are you still noticing increased cardio capacity/reduction in the perception of work performed with the morning dose? How about sweating during cardio?

I think it is about time for a picture update as well.
This I WHOLE HEARTEDLY agree with... Multi Angles... to get a good idea of what is going on. This is for COMPLETELY SUBJECTIVE purposes of course.

Adams

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand completely what you mean. I am quite prone to calf cramps, and I can tell when I am "close to cramping".

I definitely think DCP Megashines in two areas: pre-cardio and pre-binge.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Alright alright, pics for the pic-whores when the bro comes back okidokie? :)
I haven't been doing a whole heap of cardio only days, but I sweat like a pig (maybe a cute one like babe? :p) whenever I am training/lifting/cardio!

Day 23 - Thursday 08/02/2007

Training - Back/bis

• [*]sumo deadlift 3x5@110 2x10@88 (form getting yucky, dropped weight)
    [*]chins 1,2,3,3,2.. no improvement
    [*]cable rows 12, 3x10@60
    [*]latpulls 3x12@60
    [*] incline d/b curls 3x10@11,8

** 25min elliptical pwo @ levels 8-10

Major thing I noticed was some mad sweating.. I'm just sitting there after a set of rows, wipe myself, sit back down and I'm already dripping again! CrazyY!!!! Felt ok between sets, if anything I tend to take less rests than I should... felt pretty sick this morning, but its all better now, nuttin like some lifting to make you forget about a stummy ache!!!

Food

4xDCP
1) oats/whey/banana
... ready to workout but had a mad stummy ache..(not dcp related) went back to bed for a couple of hours and started my day again lol

2) oats/whey/banana

* 30min pre-workout: 1.2g alcar 6caps carnage; 4caps citruvol, 5g bcaa
* During/post workout: 10g bcaa, 2.8g cm, 1.8g ba

3) whey/banana/honey

2xDCP
4) whey/oats/blueberries

5) tuna/egg/chinese cabbage
2xfishies

2xDCP

6) tuna/egg/chinese cabbage
2xfishies

Thoughts

Cals are down, hunger is down, energy a little low, workouts getting tough and its challenging because I'm used to increasing the weights/reps all the time, or at the very least staying on the same. But its ok. I will get over it. On the cramping factor I notice the next day after I get a twinge of cramping which lasts a couple of days, still not unbearable.. but I won't be going too crazy with the caps for now.. maybe I've found my "sweet spot" heh

Hey D how long can I run tta type products for..? I'm sure its ok to finish two bottles, but I have a bottle of MP as well, would you recommend some time off after dcp before using it?

All is well.. haven't cheated for two whole days!!! *touches wood* :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Cals are down, hunger is down, energy a little low, workouts getting tough and its challenging because I'm used to increasing the weights/reps all the time, or at the very least staying on the same. But its ok. I will get over it. On the cramping factor I notice the next day after I get a twinge of cramping which lasts a couple of days, still not unbearable.. but I won't be going too crazy with the caps for now.. maybe I've found my "sweet spot" heh

Hey D how long can I run tta type products for..? I'm sure its ok to finish two bottles, but I have a bottle of MP as well, would you recommend some time off after dcp before using it?

All is well.. haven't cheated for two whole days!!! *touches wood* :D
Where to begin here....talking about the sweet spot, or you touching wood?

If you keep running DCP, with its lower dosage of TTA, I see no reason why you cannot run it long term. If you switch to MP, then I would either run it at a slightly lower dosage or cut duration a little bit shorter, just to be safe.

With all of this sweating going on, Olivia, I am definitely interested in hearing some good news about accelerated fatloss and seeing some major results in pictures. Great job.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
WOW!!! AB!!! You never told me you were a member here:D

I will have to read through the other 4 pages later, but wow girl you got quite a following of drooling guys.:D

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
lol hey hun! You found me :) I came over here to get some peace from the other side.. haha ..didn't work

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
man e-wars are tiring that's all i can say lol

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
oh shieett!

i think i better post my workout so this log doesn't get derailed again!!! :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olivia's lost that lovin' feeling?
OH DAMN... Why is it I have to spread some rep, before giving it to you again?

....Now its GONE... GONE... GONE.... and I can't hold on.

Nooooooooooooo

Adams

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
*cough cough* :)

Day 24 - Friday 9th February 2007

Lifting:
Chest/tris

• [*]bb incline 8,8,6,6@70 (+4)
    [*]cable chest press 10,10,9@99, 10@88
    [*]dips (unassisted now!!!!!!!) 6,6,6,5
    [*]bb closegrip 7,6@55, 2x8@48
    [*]pushdowns 10,10,9@13 plates
** Cardio: none today, had to go to work.

So.... how'd it go?

Pretty quick workout as I was time poor, but it was great nevertheless! I am starting to notice improvements in recovery between sets! I hardly ever raise a good sweat doing chest for some reason, today I only managed to get sweaty round about tricep time. My dips are improving even though I feel a bit of chest pain when I do them, almost like they're about to pop out. And inclines felt ALOT easier than last week when I did 4x8@66.

Ps. ate white bread pre-workout this morning. I ran out of oats !!!!
PPs It's mum's birthday today, gonna be extra nice to her

Food

4xDCP
1) 2xwhite bread/whey/honey/banana

Dosing:
* 30min pre-workout: 6caps carnage; 4caps citruvol, 5g bcaa
* During/post workout: 10g bcaa, 2.8g cm, 1.8g ba

3) oats/whey/flax/blueberries
2xfishies

4) oats/whey/flax/blueberries
2xfishies

5) whiterice/beef/veggies
3xDCP (forgot to take before)

6) dunno yet.. maybe nothing I'm not hungry

Thoughts

Think I said it all already. ZERO CRAMPING TODAY! Thanks Dsade for the info, I shall think about it later! :)

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Hey thankyou daddy! Took the mumza out shopping today :)

Day 25 - Saturday 10/02/2007:

Training OFF + Fun RUN!! :p

* warm up/walk/jog -- 2laps
* 100m run, 100m walk intervals -- 2laps
* walk/jog/run stuff -- 2 laps
--- total time ~1hr
--- distance 7.2km (4.5miles)

Ran with a buddy today, it was fun. Weather was muggy.. we did some easy-ish warmups, then ran the hills, walked the flats.. then did the "sprint" intervals (not quite sprinting yet), then ran 200m/walk 100m.. then jogged the flats, crawled the hills coz we were getting pretty tired... cooldown/chat for another lap. Good dripping sweat.

Food

4xDCP
1) oats/whey/plum (wow NEW FRUIT! yes little things excite me!)

* 30min pre-workout: 6caps carnage; 4caps citruvol
* Pre/During/Post workout: 10g bcaa

2) oats/whey/flax/blueberries/apple
2xfishies

3) sweetpotato/pumpkin/kangaroo
2xfishies

4) oats/whey/flax/blueberries/plum
2xfishies

4xDCP
5) kangabangas/chicken/broc

Thoughts

Good diet day and still going strong! 3 more days til the monthly progress measurements and weigh in!
:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1