6week dermal/oral begins

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can someone please tell me how to run this cycle without tapering it. I have been waiting to do this for months now and i finally got everything togethor. I am just looking to do the exact same cycle without tapering it and I'd like to add some Dbol to it to. Thank you to anyone who responds.

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
Im on tbase 200mg and bold base 200mg, using phlojel. I have the same grittyness problems with the bold and compounded it pretty good. I also had the same probs with proviron and olive oil. Next time im going to go with lozgods proviron recipe.

Im using mostly my inner bicep at the bend, where you get blood drawn from. I can actually taste it within minutes of application. When I apply it to my inner thighs I taste it a little later. Im not sure if its due to the distance it has to travel in the vascular system, or whether im getting better absorption on the bicep. I just know it's a pretty nice way to do a cycle, especially if you travel.
I have dsicovered another useful solvent that may help you with the higher concentrations you are trying to achieve. I have not tried it with test base at 200mg/ml however you may want to experiment with it. PM me and I'll send it to you. Trituration will prepare the powder however it may conglomorate in the solvent. I think this solvent may be better than olive oil. It may also enhance penetration.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
can someone please tell me how to run this cycle without tapering it. I have been waiting to do this for months now and i finally got everything togethor. I am just looking to do the exact same cycle without tapering it and I'd like to add some Dbol to it to. Thank you to anyone who responds.
Figure out how much hormone you want a week (750mgs/week **example**) divide that by 7 days, you now know how much you want to take each day. Take that amount everyday, you no longer taper, you have a steady dose the entire cycle. If you want to use dbol, I recommend using it at the beginning of the cycle, same thing as with the test, figure out how much you want a day and take that amount, you are no longer tapering. This cycle is very easy to do without tapering, you just keep a steady dose (whatever you want it to be) and take that steadily through the cycle. Not sure what else to say on it.

momod

Awards
I have dsicovered another useful solvent that may help you with the higher concentrations you are trying to achieve. I have not tried it with test base at 200mg/ml however you may want to experiment with it. PM me and I'll send it to you. Trituration will prepare the powder however it may conglomorate in the solvent. I think this solvent may be better than olive oil. It may also enhance penetration.

thanks again,

take care

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
That would be great, but unfortunatley I dont have PM privledges here. I may have your email from a while back when you were considering a joint pain dermal or I should I try you at your Pj site email.

thanks again,

take care
either one will do.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Triceptor i am going to do the dermal cycle next week can you post the new solvent info on here...snakebyte thanks for the response bro

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether... you won;t need as much. You will have to experiment with it as for the 200mg/ml batch however, but you shouldn;t need nearly as much as the olive oil formulation. Maybe you can get away with 10ml (50% less). The final product may be a little les viscous however, this solven may actually add some penetrative qualities. Its also very good solvent for transdermal andost-4-ene-3,6,17-trione. Once you triturate the powder to the finest, a few ML of this solvent is all you need to levigate with. If you have trouble finding it, let me know. I may add it to the phlojel.us website.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Figure out how much hormone you want a week (750mgs/week **example**) divide that by 7 days, you now know how much you want to take each day. Take that amount everyday, you no longer taper, you have a steady dose the entire cycle. If you want to use dbol, I recommend using it at the beginning of the cycle, same thing as with the test, figure out how much you want a day and take that amount, you are no longer tapering. This cycle is very easy to do without tapering, you just keep a steady dose (whatever you want it to be) and take that steadily through the cycle. Not sure what else to say on it.
since i am going to do your exact cycle but without the tapering how long should I run the test and Bold for? should i run them at the same time and length? maybe run them both at the same dosages for 14 weeks>?:think:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
since i am going to do your exact cycle but without the tapering how long should I run the test and Bold for? should i run them at the same time and length? maybe run them both at the same dosages for 14 weeks>?:think:
If your going to run the cycle for 14 weeks your missing the point of these cycles designs.

momod

Awards
If your going to run the cycle for 14 weeks your missing the point of these cycles designs.

yeppers.

The idea is that you run a burst/blitz style cycle with fast acting compounds and fast exit times, lessening suppression and keeping more gains. Dermal cycles are designed around this concept. Otherwise, just use enanthate.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
understood,,,,sorry for the ignorance on my part
No worries bro it's good that your asking questions before just moving forward with the cycle. This is what were all here for:thumbsup:

scarfacebling

Awards
I haven’t seen this mentioned any where else but since pholjel comes in a jar how are you guys measuring it out? I saw on another post when I did a search that someone used a 60cc syringe could one of the 2 dollar lotion bottles from custom work and does anyone know how many ml's each pump would be?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I haven’t seen this mentioned any where else but since pholjel comes in a jar how are you guys measuring it out? I saw on another post when I did a search that someone used a 60cc syringe could one of the 2 dollar lotion bottles from custom work and does anyone know how many ml's each pump would be?
I'd also like to know the anser to this...i never thought about that.

crazycal

Awards
not using needles is a lifestyle choice,nothing to do with pain,dermals sound really intriguing

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
You can really use any pump bottle. All's you have to do is put your mix in the bottle and squirt lets say 10 pumps into a 60 cc syringe or anything that measure mL's. Ok so we do 10 full pumps into the 60cc syringe. lets say we get 5mL out of that. Each full pump would then be 1/2 mL. Basically just take the number of pumps and divide that by how many mL's you get.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
You can really use any pump bottle. All's you have to do is put your mix in the bottle and squirt lets say 10 pumps into a 60 cc syringe or anything that measure mL's. Ok so we do 10 full pumps into the 60cc syringe. lets say we get 5mL out of that. Each full pump would then be 1/2 mL. Basically just take the number of pumps and divide that by how many mL's you get.
Thanks bro...:thumbsup:

scarfacebling

Awards
does anyone know the reason why pholjel dosent come in a pump bottle? it just seems so messy and a pain in the ass to transfer.

Last edited:

velikimajmun

Board Sponsor
Awards
does anyone know the reason why pholjel dosent come in a pump bottle? it just seems so messy and a pain in the ass to transfer.

Because it is as thick as mayonaise. If you do your compounding with a solvent that will thin it enough to use a pump. If you compound sans solvent you won't be using a pump bottle.

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
if you are using a little solvent to compound with you can use a pump bottle ( aprox 3% to 5% solvent like ethyl or PEG400 will reduce viscosity from a gel to a heavy lotion). SKS bottle on the web sells a 2 oz PET bottle with treatment pump. 2oz = 60ml and their treatment pump is 190 microliters per stroke so 5 is almost 1ML.

I prefer to compund as often as possible without any solvents so i prefer a 60ml syringe. More accurate. Just MHO.

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
PhloJel Ultra is manufactured for compounding pharmacist. They will put the final product in a dispensing applicator of choice once a drug si comounded into it. It is also way to viscous to be pumpable in it original form. Especialy once you've compounded a powder of ~10% concentration - it gets thicker. this is a good quality for penetrative purposes... not good for pumping. As stated above.. a little solvent during the levigation phase will allow for pumping by reducing the viscosity to a heavy lotion.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Triceptor..I just got my PJU Today in the mail. My question is if i want to make a 100mg per 1 ML solution...I would weigh out 69 grams of PJU...weigh out 11 grams of Olive Oil and last weigh out 30 grams of Test Base? is there a way i could just mix in 10 grams of Test Base with the PJU and mix it like that...I am still a bit confused on this part,,,,sorry if i sound like a broken record i just invested into alot of stuff and wanna make it all work right.

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
Triceptor..I just got my PJU Today in the mail. My question is if i want to make a 100mg per 1 ML solution...I would weigh out 69 grams of PJU...weigh out 11 grams of Olive Oil and last weigh out 30 grams of Test Base? is there a way i could just mix in 10 grams of Test Base with the PJU and mix it like that...I am still a bit confused on this part,,,,sorry if i sound like a broken record i just invested into alot of stuff and wanna make it all work right.
OK, for 10% concentration (100mg/ml) and you do not need any solvent, so forget the olive oil. Olive oil is used only for 20% concentration.. so first of all, i would start out with a smaller batch - I would shoot for a 60ml batch. Weigh out 6g of test base powder. Triturate it with a mortar and pestle to be sure that you have the finest particle size.. no granules or clumps.

Now weigh out 54g pf PJU. This will end up being slightly more than 54ml, however, you lose some int he process. In fact, I personally use 10% more of my powder and PJU as some gets lost int he process, but that's just me.

Next you'll apply geometric dilution process. Take about 1/5 of the total PJU you weighed out and add it to the powder int he mortar. Blend this with the powder thoroughly - you can use the pestle or a small rubber spatula like the ones used for spreading icing on cake - the narrowest one. Once this is completely blended, add 1/3 of the balance of PJU and blend some more, then 1/2 of the balance, and the finally the balance. Each time you add more PJU you blend the batch.

Once this is completed, you place it in your dispenser - i.e. 60ml syringe will work best for this viscosity.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are the man...thank you very much.....that was awsome.....which do u like better Triceptor? the 10% method or 20%...?

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
You are the man...thank you very much.....that was awsome.....which do u like better Triceptor? the 10% method or 20%...?
personaly i prefer 10%. I've compounded 15% with some regularity.. I was a big fan of 4-AD / 4-OHT and had a favorite blend of 120mg 4-AD / 30mg 4-OHT per Ml. I was known to do 10 to 12 Ml a day.

i really don't see the need for 20% concentration. With test 10% is a good concentration. The 20% formulation was originally requested by a pharmacist who had a paitent that wanted to put one very little gel for his HRT dose. He wanted to rub 1/2 Ml on as his dose.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
OK, for 10% concentration (100mg/ml) and you do not need any solvent, so forget the olive oil. Olive oil is used only for 20% concentration.. so first of all, i would start out with a smaller batch - I would shoot for a 60ml batch. Weigh out 6g of test base powder. Triturate it with a mortar and pestle to be sure that you have the finest particle size.. no granules or clumps.

Now weigh out 54g pf PJU. This will end up being slightly more than 54ml, however, you lose some int he process. In fact, I personally use 10% more of my powder and PJU as some gets lost int he process, but that's just me.

Next you'll apply geometric dilution process. Take about 1/5 of the total PJU you weighed out and add it to the powder int he mortar. Blend this with the powder thoroughly - you can use the pestle or a small rubber spatula like the ones used for spreading icing on cake - the narrowest one. Once this is completely blended, add 1/3 of the balance of PJU and blend some more, then 1/2 of the balance, and the finally the balance. Each time you add more PJU you blend the batch.

Once this is completed, you place it in your dispenser - i.e. 60ml syringe will work best for this viscosity.
For improved absorption would you add 5-10% DMSO in the same step that you would add the olive oil in the 200mg/ml process?

I am looking to make 100mg/ml of Test Base. From what I've read I am figuring 6g TB: 3-6ml DMSO(5-10%): 61-58ml PJU depending on DMSO.

Triturate the TB & DMSO into paste and add the PJU as above. Am I on the right track? Is 5% or 10% DMSO recommended. I have seen a previous post by I think it was Carl from PJU re: this, but I was looking for actual personal experience.

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
that post about adding DMSO to PJU was a reply to a request as to adding a variety of penetration enhancers to PJU. I was asked specifically about adding DMSO, however, I personaly wouldnt add DMSO. It makes you stink, irritates the skin. There are better choices if you look at that thread - i.e. D-limonene

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
There are better choices if you look at that thread - i.e. D-limonene
Cool, I am assuming the same procedure follows. Thanks for your response.

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
Cool, I am assuming the same procedure follows. Thanks for your response.
yes, any time we talk about solvents in transdermal gel applications we are realy speaking of levigating agents to help break the powder down to the smallest particle size. You would use the d-limonene during the levigation process.
I woul dnot use more than 3% d-limonene to PJU ratio however. For suggested ratios on various solvents that may add penetrative qualities.. go here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/342078-post64.html

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Triceptor.....I attempted to make this Transdermal last night only to get nothing more then a tooth paste texture....how you personally recommend getting the Test/Bold Powder to a flour texture...i applied the PJU with the Mix and it was very Gritty....please help me out with this,,i am pretty bummed i waisted so much product....

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
Triceptor.....I attempted to make this Transdermal last night only to get nothing more then a tooth paste texture....how you personally recommend getting the Test/Bold Powder to a flour texture...i applied the PJU with the Mix and it was very Gritty....please help me out with this,,i am pretty bummed i waisted so much product....
how many mg per ml total was the batch?

Dont' panic, most batches can be saved. I was visiting a friend a few moths ago and he botched a batch of 4-AD and we saved it.

EDIT: I tried PMing you but I don't have those priveledges. Email me at [email protected] so I can help you with this.

scarfacebling

Awards
I am still looking into all the options of running a cycle similar to the one in this thread just thought of an idea I thought I would get everyones opion.

I really would like to gain and keep as much as possable from this cycle as weel as get the least amount of bloat. i was also thinking of runnning var or tbol for the fist 4 weeks.

I was thinking of doing test/bold dermal and I also have some 1test laying around in your opionin should i

1) replace bold with 1test
2) add it in addtion to bold
3) just do test and bold

the question is with the 1test and if i should throw in t-bol or var

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am still looking into all the options of running a cycle similar to the one in this thread just thought of an idea I thought I would get everyones opion.

I really would like to gain and keep as much as possable from this cycle as weel as get the least amount of bloat. i was also thinking of runnning var or tbol for the fist 4 weeks.

I was thinking of doing test/bold dermal and I also have some 1test laying around in your opionin should i

1) replace bold with 1test
2) add it in addtion to bold
3) just do test and bold

the question is with the 1test and if i should throw in t-bol or var
personally I love 1test and would put it in if you want too. The point of bold at the end was to go from angrogenic to anabolic so your body is not complete out of wake when you get off the hormones, being on 1test kind of goes against this theory, but does not mean it is a bad idea. Many cycles end with angrogenic compounds and it can be just as good, my cycle was just based on a theory as well as the others are.

I say if you have 1test already, go with it, I perosnally loved that compound when it was out legally, I wish I had some to run with test. Tbol would be a great thing to start out with in my mind, bring in some size and end with the var to get some strength up and hardening of the muscles.

As far as bloat, I had absolutely none while on test dermal. It is basically like test prop with there is very little bloat. I have bloated on test e before, but never very badly, so it depends on how sensitive you are to it. Always have something like nolva on hand though for obvious reasons of gyno flare up.

scarfacebling

Awards
thanks snake
Yeah I just have a problem with my neck getting bigger then my head this happend when i did test E. This also happend with TP and tren but not nearly as sever. This time I dont wanna have a sign around my neck saying hey im on roids. I had way to many comments about my neck. I hope the dermal dosent bloat me up like it didnt for you. I am going to get my diet in check with Bobo and then bloat shouldnt be an issue

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You could also use a low dose of letro for bloat. Im not sure on what dosage since I havent used it on cycle before, you'll need to look it up.

scarfacebling

Awards
yeah I acctully have adex and letro but I am not going to use them unless I have some estro problems to control. With the TB I am reallyl abnking on bloat not being an issue other wise i will just have to tell everyone that cell tech is the **** nad its really working for me or that i am reallly bloated from creitine