6week dermal/oral begins

momod

Awards
In your best opinion, can you tell a diff in the way you feel after the test vs the bold td? When people have taken in lrge doses of bold from what I read they reported feeling slightly off. I imagine too much test would feel pretty good though.
large doses of bold give me a little anxiety for some reason. I manage to contain it, but I will get a little irrational emotionally. I have heard that from others as well. I don't feel "off" physically, though.
test feels good of course unless you have retention, BP, Hypertension type issues. at least for me.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
weird that you say it makes you more emotional. The only way I have been feeling "off" is that I am LESS emotional. I figured this couldn't be from the bold, but who knows. I mean I am very much less emotional, it is kind of unsettling at times. Now that I really think of it, it could be from bold. Who knows, maybe I am just going through a phase.

momod

Awards
weird that you say it makes you more emotional. The only way I have been feeling "off" is that I am LESS emotional. I figured this couldn't be from the bold, but who knows. I mean I am very much less emotional, it is kind of unsettling at times. Now that I really think of it, it could be from bold. Who knows, maybe I am just going through a phase.

Emotional was the wrong word I guess. It's not like when I'm out of whack with estrogens or like taking clomid. It's more general anxiety about things, building things up in my head, light paranoid type feelings. Test makes me pretty aloof and heartless though. Reminds me of my arrogant college athletic days. Nothing wrong with that brotha!

Concerning the bold base:These feeling are why I think the PLU is giving more then 33%/66mg per day of bold, feels like 600 plus to me which would be closer to 45-50%. Of course it's impossible to tell without blood work.

Test maybe even better absorption as the compounding went a little better.

Looking forward to the var in 2-3 weeks. Did you use lozgods recipe?

How do you like it?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No I just used EVOO. It settles after a few hours, I give it a shake and Im good to go. I will use lozgods recipes next time, I just did not want to order a whole bunch of supplies at put my cycle off another week or 2, since I wanted this done by a certain time this summer.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well this is a midweek update for those who are following. Recently I have been reading up on TUT and I am wondering why i had not read this before. I feel like a moron and have been incorporating it into my routine for 60-70seconds for each set. It makes a tremendous difference. I have used it on a full routine a few days back for back biceps and i seem to be already see a difference with my arms. This is one spot that I have been lagging for so long in and I seem to be making some differences in it. I will continue to keep this up with all my workouts and see if I notice any better workouts plus more noticable differences throughout the last 2 1/2 weeks. I am excited to weight myself on thurs. since I feel i have made some good progress the past week while on the high dose of bold. I may weigh myself tomorrow since I am not sure I can weight. :lol:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also id like to note vascularity is great right now. My viens on my biceps are still coming in better, but I am see veins pop out in other areas. I have a noticable one on the front of my shoulder that comes out when I move my arm around. I must say, this may be one of my favorite cycles yet. I believe I will be a short cycle man for life.

In case anyone was wondering about pct it will consist of rebound xt (new batch coming out and yes I have nolva on hand just in case I needed some for emergency), lean xtreme, fenugreek, and dhea. I believe with what I have plus this being a short cycle recovery should be a breeze. I see myself retaining most gains, maybe losing 1-2lbs at the most.

momod

Awards
Well this is a midweek update for those who are following. Recently I have been reading up on TUT and I am wondering why i had not read this before. I feel like a moron and have been incorporating it into my routine for 60-70seconds for each set. It makes a tremendous difference. I have used it on a full routine a few days back for back biceps and i seem to be already see a difference with my arms. This is one spot that I have been lagging for so long in and I seem to be making some differences in it. I will continue to keep this up with all my workouts and see if I notice any better workouts plus more noticable differences throughout the last 2 1/2 weeks. I am excited to weight myself on thurs. since I feel i have made some good progress the past week while on the high dose of bold. I may weigh myself tomorrow since I am not sure I can weight. :lol:
glad to hear your cycle is going well. Im in my 2nd week and vascularity is great!

Concerning T.U.T: whats your current breakdown? I have always been 4.1.2 as prescribed by Venuto. which gives me 70 seconds for 10 reps. I find that holding much longer then that strains the joints too much.
I have good numbers on Bench, Deads and squats, but my arms have always been my sticking point. For example, Years ago I could bench around 365 at 220 lbs, but I still only had 17" arms. Im not solely a powerlifter anymore and would like to get my arms more proportioned to my torso. Im trying to incorporate bigger lifts like reverse grip pullups and reverse grip barbell rows. But they really dont like to grow. Any suggestions?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
glad to hear your cycle is going well. Im in my 2nd week and vascularity is great!

Concerning T.U.T: whats your current breakdown? I have always been 4.1.2 as prescribed by Venuto. which gives me 70 seconds for 10 reps. I find that holding much longer then that strains the joints too much.
I have good numbers on Bench, Deads and squats, but my arms have always been my sticking point. For example, Years ago I could bench around 365 at 220 lbs, but I still only had 17" arms. Im not soley a powerlifter anymore and would like to get my arms more proportioned to my torso. Im trying to incorporate bigger lifts like reverse grip pullups and reverse grip barbell rows. But they really dont like to grow. ANy suggestions?
I am doing 3.1.3/2.1.4 (depending on the set) up/top/down for the numbers. As far as bringing out my lagging arms, I had been doing compound movements for over a year since everyone told me this was what would help with arms. Im finding right now using some isolation at the very beginning of my workout before the compound sets is helping tremendously. I am pretty sure the anabolics are also giving me a little edge too, since I am currently "on" I am doing a little more volume with my sets. THis also seems to make a difference, upping the volume all around while "on".

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I am up 3.5lbs again this week. Cycle just keeps bringing in the gains. Im lovin it! Up a total of 13lbs with 2 weeks to go. Lets hope I can squeeze in another 6lbs to make 19lbs total.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Well I am up 3.5lbs again this week. Cycle just keeps bringing in the gains. Im lovin it! Up a total of 13lbs with 2 weeks to go. Lets hope I can squeeze in another 6lbs to make 19lbs total.
What are you trying to match my gains or what? :D

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Maybe ill up the calories this next two weeks to hit the 20lbs mark so I can say im better. :)

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how much do u think you'll keep? this cycle sounds tight.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well if I do hit 20lbs I am going to try and keep 15lbs at the minimum.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've been adding in DC's extreme stretching trying to stretch out the fashia of my arms and chest. It is definatly painful! One question I have if anyone knows is, when I stretch for biceps, does anyone else feel the most pressure/pain in their shoulders? It feels like my my shoulders are being stretched more, yes my palms are face down too. Im just trying to figure out why my shoulders are feeling it more when this is supposed to be for the bi's. Maybe palms up vs. down doesn't make that much of a difference? If anyone has some suggestions please share. Thanks

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I've been adding in DC's extreme stretching trying to stretch out the fashia of my arms and chest. It is definatly painful! One question I have if anyone knows is, when I stretch for biceps, does anyone else feel the most pressure/pain in their shoulders? It feels like my my shoulders are being stretched more, yes my palms are face down too. Im just trying to figure out why my shoulders are feeling it more when this is supposed to be for the bi's. Maybe palms up vs. down doesn't make that much of a difference? If anyone has some suggestions please share. Thanks
I get by just fine when doing Biceps stretches. Palms down, arms straight, slightly wider than shoulder length apart. Instead of starting at neck height, start at shoulder height, it'll take some pressure off of the shoulders. From there try and squat or kneel or whatever feels comfortable when stretching the bis.

Here's a nice little thread that shows you all of the stretches including pictures.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Snakebyte05 after reading this log for the last few weeks i am going to do the exact same cycle sometime in Sept. Do you have an email address i can hit u up on because i gotta few questions about you approached everything.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I forgot to add I am up 1.5lbs

Last edited:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I was up another 1.5lbs on thursday. Strength gains are comnig great with the var, must say i am enjoying that. Next time I will for sure use phlojel since I am tired to of rubbing so much on, having to rub 2mls on for a whole day tops would be much nicer!

So far I seem to have leaned out a bit throughout this cycle. Not a tremendous amount, but just enough for me to notice. Veins are still becoming more prominant.

Other than this, there is not much to update, well I got the rest of my pct. Had nolva before cycle, but was not going to use it. Got novedex xt (decided to try it), fenugreek, maca, lean xtreme, and dhea. That is my pct combo. Just trying to decide if this is overboard. :think:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Last PCt i ran nolva, rebound xt, lean extreme and my nutz were back to full size within 10 days. :drunk: This go around I think I might try the UHotter and see how that works.

Looks like you had a great cycle bro finish up strong and focus on keeping the cals clean but high.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well for yesterday I was up another pound for a total of 15.5lbs. I figure this cycle was very succesful. PCT started today with novedex, dhea, fenugreek, maca and LX. I am hoping all goes well and to be back and going strong in 2-3weeks. My pct will be for 4 weeks at which time I will be done with the novedex and LX, the maca and fenugreek I will continue to run just for other reasons (if I have some left, haven't decided on a certain dose). The dhea I may run for 6 weeks and just have it at the end for just a little extra, I figure it couldn't hurt. Starting today I will wait 8 weeks including pct before i start another, which will than end up being e....max, that will be my first time running that. The only other cycle I have planned is a late bulker which I hope to include tren in.

After that I plan on having a long layoff of from the end of the winter bulk till at least the end of summer if not more. Most likely around 4-6 months to just go natural for a while and tweak the diet to get the most out of everything for future cycles. I will probably sign up under bobo for next summer.

Right now i have no short term plans, I am going to start preparing stuff for the long term and plan out an entire years worth of cycle or such to hopefully use the time on better and make transitions from putting on fat in bulks to getting it off in time for summer. I am also thinking of routinely taking long term breaks of 4-6months off after I finish a particular set of cycles, most likely after a yearly planned cycle is completed (as in short cycles with PCT and such, not just one long year cycle), so as to make sure to keep health going strong and try and lessen chances of complications.
I am also looking into places to get blood work done and costs. I will not be able to have it done at the beginning of everything cycle, in the middle and at the end, as many do, but I was thinking along the lines of having it done 2-3 times a year for general health. I figure it is better than not at all and should still help me keep an eye for complications.

Well now on to pct, I will probably update continually once a week as I have for the next 3-4 weels just updating the recovery process.

If anyone has some suggestions on my cycle or my thoughts posted above, feel free to post them. The above I mentioned are just thoughts Ive been considering for a while. If I am going to be using chemicals for the long run, I want to make sure to keep myself healthy, no need for problems when I am older.

Overall thoughts on the cycle were very good. I believe this cycle has been one of my favorites so far and i will continue to use short cycles for all planned cycles. The only thing I would change would be using phlojel with some dmso over tgel. Tgel just becomes a hassel when you need to rub a lot on, since phlojel has such better concentrations it is so much less to put on. I may try a cycle in the future and just try using the bold and test and a constant dose throughout the cycle to judge the difference from the way this cycle was ran. But that will probably not be for a year or so, since I have this winter planned with a good amount of time off.

***sorry for this post being so random, I just wrote as things came up***

momod

Awards
Well for yesterday I was up another pound for a total of 15.5lbs. I figure this cycle was very succesful. PCT started today with novedex, dhea, fenugreek, maca and LX. I am hoping all goes well and to be back and going strong in 2-3weeks. My pct will be for 4 weeks at which time I will be done with the novedex and LX, the maca and fenugreek I will continue to run just for other reasons (if I have some left, haven't decided on a certain dose). The dhea I may run for 6 weeks and just have it at the end for just a little extra, I figure it couldn't hurt. Starting today I will wait 8 weeks including pct before i start another, which will than end up being e....max, that will be my first time running that. The only other cycle I have planned is a late bulker which I hope to include tren in.

After that I plan on having a long layoff of from the end of the winter bulk till at least the end of summer if not more. Most likely around 4-6 months to just go natural for a while and tweak the diet to get the most out of everything for future cycles. I will probably sign up under bobo for next summer.

Right now i have no short term plans, I am going to start preparing stuff for the long term and plan out an entire years worth of cycle or such to hopefully use the time on better and make transitions from putting on fat in bulks to getting it off in time for summer. I am also thinking of routinely taking long term breaks of 4-6months off after I finish a particular set of cycles, most likely after a yearly planned cycle is completed (as in short cycles with PCT and such, not just one long year cycle), so as to make sure to keep health going strong and try and lessen chances of complications.
I am also looking into places to get blood work done and costs. I will not be able to have it done at the beginning of everything cycle, in the middle and at the end, as many do, but I was thinking along the lines of having it done 2-3 times a year for general health. I figure it is better than not at all and should still help me keep an eye for complications.

Well now on to pct, I will probably update continually once a week as I have for the next 3-4 weels just updating the recovery process.

If anyone has some suggestions on my cycle or my thoughts posted above, feel free to post them. The above I mentioned are just thoughts Ive been considering for a while. If I am going to be using chemicals for the long run, I want to make sure to keep myself healthy, no need for problems when I am older.

Overall thoughts on the cycle were very good. I believe this cycle has been one of my favorites so far and i will continue to use short cycles for all planned cycles. The only thing I would change would be using phlojel with some dmso over tgel. Tgel just becomes a hassel when you need to rub a lot on, since phlojel has such better concentrations it is so much less to put on. I may try a cycle in the future and just try using the bold and test and a constant dose throughout the cycle to judge the difference from the way this cycle was ran. But that will probably not be for a year or so, since I have this winter planned with a good amount of time off.

***sorry for this post being so random, I just wrote as things came up***
nice log, seems like a reasonable plan. Im interested in your recovery with your chosen supps, so please check back once in awhile.

take care

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
nice log, seems like a reasonable plan. Im interested in your recovery with your chosen supps, so please check back once in awhile.
I second that.

I'm curious as to how the cycle would have went if you had just maintained a steady amount of hormone throughout instead of tapering like you did.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I second that.

I'm curious as to how the cycle would have went if you had just maintained a steady amount of hormone throughout instead of tapering like you did.

The next test bold dermal cycle will be just that. But unfortunatly that will not be for a while. Time to get back to my food, gotta keep those calories going strong for pct! :food:

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I second that.

Natedogg i am going to be doing this exact cycle in a few weeks.....do you think i'd benefit more from keeping the levels consistent like your saying?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Natedogg i am going to be doing this exact cycle in a few weeks.....do you think i'd benefit more from keeping the levels consistent like your saying?
I can not say for sure, But I do not believe natedogg has done this kind of cycle yet (not sure if you started one or not). The reason for chaning dosages is to keep the body from adapting, which is why it is changed. Much of this is based of building the perfect beast by alr, which is a very good book. Give it a read and see if you think it is worth it. As far as I am concerned I gained every week, the gains were steady for the majority of the cycle, the last week I had the least gains, but i was alson on only var for 4 days. The question is if you have the dosages the same throughout the cycle will you get greater gains without it tapering off, or if it does tapper will you still yield greater gains? Try it for yourself and report. But the only way to really know is to try both ways, everyones body is different, this may work for me and not others.

lvtrojan

Awards
I can not say for sure, But I do not believe natedogg has done this kind of cycle yet (not sure if you started one or not). The reason for chaning dosages is to keep the body from adapting, which is why it is changed. Much of this is based of building the perfect beast by alr, which is a very good book. Give it a read and see if you think it is worth it. As far as I am concerned I gained every week, the gains were steady for the majority of the cycle, the last week I had the least gains, but i was alson on only var for 4 days. The question is if you have the dosages the same throughout the cycle will you get greater gains without it tapering off, or if it does tapper will you still yield greater gains? Try it for yourself and report. But the only way to really know is to try both ways, everyones body is different, this may work for me and not others.
You used a pretty hefty (imo) dose of proviron (100mg) to start out. Did you experience any stomach discomfort with that?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had no problems at all with any of the orals, or any of the cycle at all. It went very well in my opinion. If I try it again I might use something different than proviron to start of the cycle, maybe a non-methyl legal steroid to start it off.

momod

Awards
I had no problems at all with any of the orals, or any of the cycle at all. It went very well in my opinion. If I try it again I might use something different than proviron to start of the cycle, maybe a non-methyl legal steroid to start it off.

nice log and info, thanks..

you'll get better then 33% absorption with PJU and its real nice to apply. Plus you can do 200mg/gm..

It actually makes my skin incredibly soft..

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
nice log and info, thanks..

you'll get better then 33% absorption with PJU and its real nice to apply. Plus you can do 200mg/gm..

It actually makes my skin incredibly soft..
thats what Im hoping for next time I use.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well so far pct is going great for me. The fenugreek has my nuts and all coming back great. Libido is very high and my strength is staying very well also, so far so good. I have lost 1lbs so far, not sure if its water or what, but I have been upping my calories (as much as possible, I feel I already eat a lot). Lets hope I dont lose more than a pound more.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
well so far pct is going great for me. The fenugreek has my nuts and all coming back great. Libido is very high and my strength is staying very well also, so far so good. I have lost 1lbs so far, not sure if its water or what, but I have been upping my calories (as much as possible, I feel I already eat a lot). Lets hope I dont lose more than a pound more.
I hear what your saying about the TGEL but why only put in 10g. I've been putting in atleast 12g and it completely dissolves hence I only apply 1 full pump twice a day. That's plenty of test for anyone hell almost a gram a week.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I hear what your saying about the TGEL but why only put in 10g. I've been putting in atleast 12g and it completely dissolves hence I only apply 1 full pump twice a day. That's plenty of test for anyone hell almost a gram a week.
My test was fine, but 10grams of bold sucked, it was all gritty, I HIGHLY doubt I got the dosage I needed. Anyways I want to try phlojel just from the good feedback, plus its cheaper in the long run.

momod

Awards
My test was fine, but 10grams of bold sucked, it was all gritty, I HIGHLY doubt I got the dosage I needed. Anyways I want to try phlojel just from the good feedback, plus its cheaper in the long run.
My bold was gritty as well, I compounded it the same as as the test. Next time I may heat it a little, and spend even more time with the mortar. Im also using a chase through solution.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
heat didnt work with me. I put it in boiling water and it did not help at all, just made the tgel watery while it was still warm.

velikimajmun

Board Sponsor
Awards
heat didnt work with me. I put it in boiling water and it did not help at all, just made the tgel watery while it was still warm.

My bold was smooth no grit at 100mg/ml. I dissolved it first in DMSO (10% of total volume) by stiring then added the phlojel. :dance:

momod

Awards
My bold was smooth no grit at 100mg/ml. I dissolved it first in DMSO (10% of total volume) by stiring then added the phlojel. :dance:

Yea, Ill have to remember that next time.

btw. I did not realize you could dance so well.

break it down.. :djparty:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well so far for pct everything is going great. The nuts are back and great, libido is sky high, I can go over and over now again. Speaking of that, just got done a little bit ago :twisted: I my strength is staying the same and weight is going up, i have added some fat since I am back at college eating on the meal plan. Luckily I believe I am testing hexatropin very soon for ibe, so that should help keep the fat away. Either way everything is going smoothly, I think this is one of the best pcts. In one week I feel normal which usually does not happen this fast.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well with classes going I forgot to update this thread. So far pct is still going great. Dosages are ramped down and the end is coming, just a bit longer. Lean xt I took out now after I believe cortisol is closer to normal levels also since I was dosing very high and started to get sore joints in my elbows. Other than that I have only dropped 2lbs and strength is close to what I got off on. Maybe 10lbs at the most on big lifts. So far this has gone pretty smoothly. I will probably update this thread one more time next week and that will be the end to this log. Until next week.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if i wanted to do this exact cycle and add D-Bol to it....how would i dose it to match the tapering of the Test and Bold?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Personally I would just say use it at the start so as to avoid the bloat when you come off. That way when you go to anavar you will have something to harden you up and time to lose some water weight.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank You snakebyte05 do you think I should dose it like everything else in this cycle,,,taper my way up then back down? any recomendations?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have you cycled before? If so just list what you have used, if you haven't used test before I wouldn't recommend dosing so high. I only dosed that high to test it out and see how it reacted with me. In the future I will probably use a lower dose of 750mgs. But if you have not used test before you could use 500mgs and get great results with that. Just post what you have done.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have dont 2 m1t cycles,,,,2 1-Test 4ad cycles......this would be my first Real Cycle,,,I am way down with the whole Dermal thing its the only way I will do it since i am too much of a snatch to poke myself. So in simple terms I am rookie i suppose. I just wanna bulk using ur plan and add some dbol to it.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I could sit here and tell you to do your first cycle of test or only since you'll get the best gains, the only flaw with that theory I see is that all the ph's slash legal steroids are still steroids and having your first cycle be easy would be back when you did 1-test/4ad cycle. SO instead im just going to recommend using 500mgs test and 500mgs boldenone. That should be high enough dosages for using both of these compounds for the first time and you should grow more than fine with this.

Just to talk about the pinning thing, dermals are since they are good for short cycles, but dont stray away from pinning. Things like tren which I plan to try this winter I would not use a dermal for, just because I want to know how much I am getting. Sticking yourself is not hard at all and literally does not hurt. You can use a 25g needle, which from what I can tell might be smaller than what you get at the docters, I dont feel anything with it. Overall, pinning is easier on long cycles since you only need to do it twice a week instead of twice a day.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
right on bro good looking out ...so with the 500mg of test and bold....should i do the traditional cycle with the dermals or do it the way you did?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
With test and bold I have only tried it the way outlined in this. It worked great for me and I would recommend it to anyone. I ahve not tried keeping the dosages the same throughout the cycle, so I am not sure if that will yield more gains. This I plan to try some day in the future.