Alphamax for 12/16weeks

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Hi guus, just finishing my 8weeks cycle with alphamax xt and i would to know if i can prolong it for 8weeks more!! Any suggestions?? Maybe bridge with something else??

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a Performax Labs rep I would advise you to take the standard 4 week break. It is always good to let your body have a break, which could help lower diminishing returns.

I would continue with an ergogenic type product if you aren't already using one. Something like Powermax XT which covers Creatine, Betaine, L-Alanyl L-Glutamine, COP, Taurine, etc. That will keep strength up and also help with recovery, pump and hydration.

Besides that, what are your goals for next few months?

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Well, i would increase my lean mass (especially on legs); thinking to bridge with some ABE?? Thoughts?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, i would increase my lean mass (especially on legs); thinking to bridge with some ABE?? Thoughts?
I like ABE. I actually ran some of the presale OG Anabeta back in the day, and have tried all versions.

That would put you at a long run of F95, which is fine. However I like stacking ABE and Alphamax XT better. I would run those 2 combined after your break.

Have you used Xgels before? That would make a great bridge.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ABE would be good to run after. that will give you 12-16 weeks of forskolin, but I would break after that. Forskolin is great for 12-16 weeks, but like everything else, using it too often it may lose its effects. I would also suggest buying a bulk ashwagandha product and continue running that after your AlphaMax XT run

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Well, i know XGels, but i'm a bit skeptical about it!! Btw, dosage for a 4weeks run??

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, i know XGels, but i'm a bit skeptical about it!! Btw, dosage for a 4weeks run??
Why are you skeptical about X gels? It's one of my favorite products. I vouch for it almost daily on this forum. You only take ArA (x gels) on training days so it can last a good while doing that as well.

What I would do is this (just my personal preference)

Weeks 1-4: AlphaMax XT
Weeks 5-8: AlphaMax XT + Anabeta Elite + ArA
Weeks 9-12: Anabeta Elite + ArA

Followed by an 8 week break of staples only (aminos, multi (orange triad), creatine (bulk mono or PowerMax XT)

You may not like that much forskolin during weeks 5-8. Some people can handle it, some can't. That's a decision that you will have to make. I've ran a similar set up a few months ago and loved it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah def wouldnt recommend that length .. run xgels or ABE or both as a stack for 8 weeks then jump back on AlphaMax

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like ABE. I actually ran some of the presale OG Anabeta back in the day, and have tried all versions.

That would put you at a long run of F95, which is fine. However I like stacking ABE and Alphamax XT better. I would run those 2 combined after your break.

Have you used Xgels before? That would make a great bridge.
Agreed here! I'd take this advice for sure. I've ran ABE and alphamax xt multiple times.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What you could do is 8 weeks of AlphaMax followed by 4-6 weeks of ArA then 8 weeks of Anabeta Elite. Lots of ways to do this.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
What you could do is 8 weeks of AlphaMax followed by 4-6 weeks of ArA then 8 weeks of Anabeta Elite. Lots of ways to do this.
Ok. Thanls a lot then. Btw ArA dosages for 4 weeks??

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Hi guus, just finishing my 8weeks cycle with alphamax xt and i would to know if i can prolong it for 8weeks more!! Any suggestions?? Maybe bridge with something else??
I'd say 12 weeks is fine, and probably 16. All the ingredients (that aren't in food or a Multi) have been used in studies lasting from 3-6 months or more. Mucuna - 3 months, Long Jack studies have been conducted for over 6 months, Stinging Nettle for 6 months, Forskolin for 3 months, Ashwa for 3 months. Maybe that "AI", but it's never been studied in people that I can find (only fish).

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Good to know, so teorically i could also prolong the cycle for other 8weeks without any kind of problem, right?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Good to know, so teorically i could also prolong the cycle for other 8weeks without any kind of problem, right?
I'm not going to tell you you aren't going to have a problem. What I will tell you is that I looked at the label, and then went over to EXAMINE.COM and looked at all the studies for those ingredients, and they were all for at least 3 months. Do your due diligence. But these are all natty things, so doubtful there is anything to worry about.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a rep, I can't tell you to dose more than 8 weeks on AlphaMax XT, but research the ingredients and ask people on here. Personally, I wouldn't dose past 8. I'd lean more towards bridging products to make the run longer.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
You should take a break.

Check out CEL M-Test we just released it.

XGels, ABE are also excellent choices. I'll actually be hoping into an ABE/M-Test run for 8 weeks after I finish my second bottle of AlphaMax pretty soon here

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd say 12 weeks is fine, and probably 16. All the ingredients (that aren't in food or a Multi) have been used in studies lasting from 3-6 months or more. Mucuna - 3 months, Long Jack studies have been conducted for over 6 months, Stinging Nettle for 6 months, Forskolin for 3 months, Ashwa for 3 months. Maybe that "AI", but it's never been studied in people that I can find (only fish).
Fish is such a strange animal to run a study on... lol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also - for legality reasons no rep will tell you to run a product longer than what the label says and/or to take a product after it has expired, etc.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Fish is such a strange animal to run a study on... lol
Well, if I had to guess, the population around paper mills probably fell, and they wanted to know why? But what a huge leap to sell it as an AI for people, LOL.