5-Alpha

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The shutdown from epiandrosterone is pretty non existant. I ran 600mg of Stan-200(same active) with 4 pumps dermacrine. Very nice feel good cycle. Ran it 4 weeks, but wish I went 8. I really do suggest you run it for 8 weeks. Recovery will still be a breeze. OTC PCT would be fine. Something like:

Sustain Alpha
T-force(fadogia)
DAA

I would run the stamo at 600mg and bump it to 800-1200mg. Would be awesome at 1200. Joint drying can be harsh though, since it's an AI too. Not sure how these doses would translate into 5-Alpha.

Lastly if I was to run this cycle again, I would add a 11-OXO, 11-KT clone in the mix. Would make an absolutely awesome lean mass cutting/recomp cycle. Still with pretty easy recovery.

Serms are all ways a good option though.

Thanks. I don't really run any cycles that much anymore and anything I consider would have to be mild in terms of shutdown and non liver toxic. So this product is definitely something I'm looking to try out in the future either solo or stacked with Dermacrine for 6 to maybe 8 weeks.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to stack this with SD 4weeks than an extra 4 weeks alone. Was gonna go with 4ad or Androenhance but decided to give this a try come nov :).

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm hoping this gets out soon. I'm almost done with the first week of my FRL stack and wanted this in the mix in week 4.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm hoping this gets out soon. I'm almost done with the first week of my FRL stack and wanted this in the mix in week 4.
It's out already big homie. I'm buying it tomm :)

The pre-sale. Nice price too

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Who's on the 5-ALpha band wagon? who who who..did u get

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
ordering some tommorow

Attachments

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Quick question: Would 5 Alpha keep the lethargy seen by some using Alpha Mass at bay? Thoughts anyone?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It should do the trick bubba. When I ran it, I went off caffeine completely and did not even miss it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
25mgs of epiandrosterone
How will 25mg of epiandrosterone, that requires a two step conversion to achieve 5-alpha, yield you much if anything. Having used actual 5-alpha, it alone is not very bioavailable and not very remarkable unless doses very high. Even the methy-5a needed to be dosed very high to see results.

No offense, just curious.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How will 25mg of epiandrosterone, that requires a two step conversion to achieve 5-alpha, yield you much if anything. Having used actual 5-alpha, it alone is not very bioavailable and not very remarkable unless doses very high. Even the methy-5a needed to be dosed very high to see results.

No offense, just curious.
It's an orally disintegrating tablet. Similar to the AMS prohormones.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's an orally disintegrating tablet. Similar to the AMS prohormones.
I can appreciate that but that does not address anything I asked you. How does orally disintegrating tablet improve oral availability (absorption)? Even in the event that it does how does a two step conversion of 25mg of epiandrosterone, aka: Dehydroepiandrosterone or DHEA yield any significant quantities of 5-alpha or 5-Androsten-3b-ol-17one?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can appreciate that but that does not address anything I asked you. How does orally disintegrating tablet improve oral availability (absorption)? Even in the event that it does how does a two step conversion of 25mg of epiandrosterone, aka: Dehydroepiandrosterone or DHEA yield any significant quantities of 5-alpha or 5-Androsten-3b-ol-17one?
There are certain words we do not use as a company. But read this and you will probably figure it out. It's not really oral in other words...but all supplements are defined as being orally ingested by current regulations.

http://www.advancedmusclesciencelab.com/2012/07/how-do-sublingual-pro-hormones-work.html

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, in .4 hrs (24mins) it was more active than 100mg of IM. I imagine there is zero detectable from an IM in 24mins. With a rapid peak serum levels being achieved in 24 mins what does that leave for a half-life?

We still have not addressed the two step conversion?

I have seen PP, AX, and a plethora of manufactureres use DHEA and very cool oral ingestion methods in an attempt to remain DSHEA compliant yet still produce and market 'legal' OTC steroids (prosteroids), as this is their forte. Their net active is very questionable.

I appreciate your response. I suppose I should just let it be. I don't want to make a fuss :)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, in .4 hrs (24mins) it was more active than 100mg of IM. I imagine there is zero detectable from an IM in 24mins. With a rapid peak serum levels being achieved in 24 mins what does that leave for a half-life?

We still have not addressed the two step conversion?

I have seen PP, AX, and a plethora of manufactureres use DHEA and very cool oral ingestion methods in an attempt to remain DSHEA compliant yet still produce and market 'legal' OTC steroids (prosteroids), as this is their forte. Their net active is very questionable.

I appreciate your response. I suppose I should just let it be. I don't want to make a fuss :)
It's fine. We have sold these compounds longer than anyone (ever). The article I linked to does not discuss total AUC, but it's more to illustrate why this can be an effective delivery method.

The two step conversion may be relatively unimportant in the end because of the anabolic action of the diols. I think it's an efficient route though. Some evidence already exists showing that: http://www.advancedmusclesciencelab.com/2011/05/1-androsterone-german-study.html

Also although I did not write it in the above linked article, it's noteworthy that 1-testosterone was found in that gentlemen's system 8 days later (from 1 100mg dose). Suggesting at least 1-test has a long half life. And we can do other things to potentially extend the half life of DHT by dieting or using 11beta-HSD 1 inhibitors: http://www.advancedmusclesciencelab.com/2012/06/dihydrotestosterone-dht-prohormones_17.html

There is not set percentage for conversions, but I think there are some environments in which they yield greater %'s to primary actives (nor test, DHT, 1-test, test, etc). Those are (with corresponding info):

1. Older guys will likely have greater results
2. Guys who suppress their system prior to prohormone intake (by taking a designer steroid for example)

I discuss why both occur here: http://www.advancedmusclesciencelab.com/2012/02/prohormones-designer-steroids-stacking.html

For DHT prohormones they are not known as mass builders on their own. But they do a bunch of other things like lower estrogen, and provide a neurological stimulant. And again combine them with low testosterone (either naturally or by taking a designer steroid) they can produce mass gains: http://www.advancedmusclesciencelab.com/2012/06/dihydrotestosterone-dht-prohormones.html

Sorry for all the links.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really appreciate you taking the time. It's speaks volumes about your character and integrity.

I was thinking after I wrote the last post and on my way to class tonight and it dawned on me...

5-alpha?! Cyclodextrin?!

I don't know if you were around the forums back in 92-93ish. Avant Labs had a product called IN-Rage. It's was a true 5-Alpha-Androstandione cyclodextrin complexed intranasal. What was great about it was that peak plasma levels could be reached in 15-25 mins. The thing about it was that it was the hormone and not a precursor. PA had previously come out with a intranasal 4AD and I believe an Nor-diol as well.

Sadly you guys cannot use the hormone anymore.

Yes, as for 5-alpha and most DHT derivatives it is not an anabolic that will produce body mass but does have great androgenic and anti-estrogenic properties to complement whatever else you may choose to run.

Thank you for entertaining my queries. You're a gentleman. Good luck!

EDIT: Cyclo-diol and Cyclo-Nor-Diol - damn my memory is pretty damned good after all the abuse I inflicted upon it. I remember being able to by the powder and making our own homebrew intranasal versions.

Sustained Release Pro-hormones

ErgoPharm has formed an alliance with LPJ Research Inc., the leader in prohormone technology, to offer a new brand of nutritional supplements. Patrick Arnold will serve as a consultant on the entire ErgoPharm line of products. Patrick Arnold, President of LPJ Research and an accomplished chemist, is recognized as the pioneer of prohormone "Andro" products.

Cyclo-Diol SR: Hydroxypropyl-beta cyclodextrin complexed 4-Androstenediol (Androdiol) buccal tablets. 125 mg of Cyclo-Diol complex per tablet, 120 tablets per bottle.

Highly bioavailable Androdiol formulation that is also sustained release. One or two tablets placed between cheek and gum provide substantially elevated testosterone levels that last for several hours. Great for muscle growth, sex drive, and increased energy levels.

Cyclo-Nordiol SR: Hydroxypropyl-beta cyclodextrin complexed 19-Nor-4Androstenediol (Norandrodiol®) buccal tablets. 125 mg of Cyclo-Nordiol complex per tablet, 120 tablets per bottle.

Highly bioavailable Norandrodiol® formulation that is also sustained release. One or two tablets placed between cheek and gum provide substantially elevated nortestosterone levels that last for several hours. Great for individuals who seek maintenance of muscle growth with minimal possibility of male virilizing side effects.

http://www.netrition.com/ergopharm_cyclo_diol_sr_page.html

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Placed my order!
How well would this stack with dermacrine and what results should I see?

Should I add anything else to go along with it? cycle support?

Plan on doing endosurge and formasurge PCT how does that sound?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Placed my order!

Well, I've never taken 5 alpha. But if it's anything like the other dht precursors I've taken, you'll need a willing sex partner. Hardness and vascularity should increase. You should put on some small but easily maintainable lean mass. I would run it for 8 weeks, personally.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I really appreciate you taking the time. It's speaks volumes about your character and integrity.

I was thinking after I wrote the last post and on my way to class tonight and it dawned on me...

5-alpha?! Cyclodextrin?!

I don't know if you were around the forums back in 92-93ish. Avant Labs had a product called IN-Rage. It's was a true 5-Alpha-Androstandione cyclodextrin complexed intranasal. What was great about it was that peak plasma levels could be reached in 15-25 mins. The thing about it was that it was the hormone and not a precursor. PA had previously come out with a intranasal 4AD and I believe an Nor-diol as well.

Sadly you guys cannot use the hormone anymore.

Yes, as for 5-alpha and most DHT derivatives it is not an anabolic that will produce body mass but does have great androgenic and anti-estrogenic properties to complement whatever else you may choose to run.

Thank you for entertaining my queries. You're a gentleman. Good luck!

EDIT: Cyclo-diol and Cyclo-Nor-Diol - damn my memory is pretty damned good after all the abuse I inflicted upon it. I remember being able to by the powder and making our own homebrew intranasal versions.
Placed my order!

Well, I've never taken 5 alpha. But if it's anything like the other dht precursors I've taken, you'll need a willing sex partner. Hardness and vascularity should increase. You should put on some small but easily maintainable lean mass. I would run it for 8 weeks, personally.
Def like our fan base..

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i once tried stanodrol at 600mg/day for 5 weeks and could keep all my strength i got along with this cycle. 5-alpha shoud be similar then

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote