3-AD: Putting "thesinner" back in "synergy"

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
logs looking good. What are dragon flags?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I think its something like this. I was wondering that too Sinner. Do you find they are quality for really building up abs?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DF's are a great ab exercise. Kinda difficult, but you can let your form go a li'l as the set progresses to get some more ab action in. I'll try and get a video one of these days. I'm actually kinda interested in seeing what my form looks like as well.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You call those dragon flag??? Thats the laying leg raises my trainer has me do in sets of 50!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where are you at again that it snowed? I was up in Bellvue for the last 3 days. It rained like crazy but no snow.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
"There are two kinds of people I can't stand. Those who are intolerant of other cultures, and the Dutch."
Nigel Powers

Hows about a dutch oven Sinner?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and here's a pretty picture of the bottle.

And to stress this point (as I've gotten a few PM's and emails),
THIS IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT COMPOUND THAN 11-OXO!!
I think that should make it pretty clear. And just to reitterate,
THIS IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT COMPOUND THAN 11-OXO!!

so what are u tryin to say here :run:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Upon taking measurements on Day 6, there were no significant changes in the size of arms, chest, or stomach. It hasn't even been a week yet, so I'm not too concerned.

Been kinda lethargic lately. The same kinda feelings you might get from superdrol or 1-test, where you feel almost hypoglycemic and just wanna veg. I'm gonna conjure up some energy in a li'l bit and go jump some rope.

Day 6 Measurements:
Left Upper Arm:
15 3/8"
Right Upper Arm:
15 3/8"
Stomach (at belly button)
31.5"
Chest (just above nipples):
44.5"

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice sin, but sorry to hear about the lethargy. I just popped my 1st dose a few hours ago today, and almost everyday i feel the mood boost around this time. I've been keeping my carb intake fairly high, so maybe that's why i haven't experienced it.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice sin, but sorry to hear about the lethargy. I just popped my 1st dose a few hours ago today, and almost everyday i feel the mood boost around this time. I've been keeping my carb intake fairly high, so maybe that's why i haven't experienced it.
My gawd that's a lucious pair in your avi.

But yeah, I tend to keep my carbs kinda on the lower end when the weather's crappy (and I don't get as much time to be outside and active).

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My gawd that's a lucious pair in your avi.

But yeah, I tend to keep my carbs kinda on the lower end when the weather's crappy (and I don't get as much time to be outside and active).
Check out my 3-ad thread for the full pic. I really like the new milfy Christina A. ;):twisted:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, second Monday in a row that my gym wasn't open as scheduled. :verymad: I ended up having to wait an hour, and train at my school's gym. :megasuperpissedoff:

Legs & Shoulders:
Snatches: 135*9
Hang Cleans: 185*9 <-Same # of reps as last week, 30lbs more weight. I'll take it.
Leg Press: 500*22
Hamsting Curls (non-plate loaded): 70*12
"Walkouts": 15
No calf work today (I'm an hour behind schedule as is).

Bodyweight today: 188lbs. I am up 1-3lbs so far on this cycle, and I'm only on day 8.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Crader.

Day 9.
Weighted Dips: 155*5+1
Hammer Strength Isolateral Chest: 320*5
JM Press: 215*8 (new high)
French Press: 85*10
Donkey Calf Raise: 360*12
Decline Cunches: 25*15

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Usually, whenever possible.

I've increased the weight for JM Press and Isolateral Chest Press today since last week. JM by 10lbs and Isolateral by 30lbs.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well, if you only do one set to absolute failure, how do you measure your progress? like once you can go to 15 before failing then you know you should go up?

I just trying to figure out your logic, here.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, if you only do one set to absolute failure, how do you measure your progress? like once you can go to 15 before failing then you know you should go up?

I just trying to figure out your logic, here.
What constitutes as progress and how does the # of sets I do have anything to do with measuring it?

Essentially, I work down to less reps/more weight. Once I've been down to ~5 reps for a week or two, I'll do a week or so of negatives and so repeats the cycle. Next week (week 3) I will most likely be going for lower reps/higher weight, and probably delve into negatives

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
dear sinner,

has 3-ad incresed or decreased your penis size?

Thanks,

TF

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 10

I kinda felt like crap this morning, and didn't want to get outta bed. For some reason, I don't like to get out of bed on Wednesdays.

Anyhow, I took some pics this morning for day10. Definition seems to be blurring a li'l, but I suppose that'd be expected with this guy. I'd definitely say 3-AD is a bulking prohormone.
http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1845&cat=500

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Viperspit is an AX rep too right ? I noticed he is the only rep not testing out 3-AD

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Viperspit recently resigned from his rep position; however, he is also testing 3-AD. His log is found on our home forum, anabolicx.com

Sublimejeh is not testing 3-AD. He's 6 or 7 weeks out from his first competition, so he's got his competition diet/regimen to tend to.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Viperspit recently resigned from his rep position; however, he is also testing 3-AD. His log is found on our home forum, anabolicx.com

Sublimejeh is not testing 3-AD. He's 6 or 7 weeks out from his first competition, so he's got his competition diet/regimen to tend to.
Mr Robot pirate monkey when should we expect 3-ad ? ? it would be nice to do a run of it when im done with my havoc cycle and pct

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mr Robot pirate monkey when should we expect 3-ad ? ? it would be nice to do a run of it when im done with my havoc cycle and pct
Exact ETA is unknown by me. I would say either after the logs are complete or maybe a few days before (if the higher ups are super-duper sold by the logs) the production run will start. Everything (as far as I know) is ready to go, so the run should be pretty quick, the more time it takes to get to the suppliers, the less time we have to make money off it, so naturally we're gonna get this fella out ASAP, once the testing is through.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established

timdull said he isn't testing either.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think this bad boy will stack VERY well with havoc. ;)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
timdull said he isn't testing either.
How could I have forgotten Tim?! :frustrate:

Tim is also not testing 3-AD.

FitnFirm, although no longer a rep, is also NOT testing 3-AD. I suppose that's probably a good thing because (1) she's a female (2) she's mean :sad:.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How could I have forgotten Tim?! :frustrate:

Tim is also not testing 3-AD.

FitnFirm, although no longer a rep, is also NOT testing 3-AD. I suppose that's probably a good thing because (1) she's a female (2) she's mean :sad:.
Damn, i didn't realize Viper and FNF were no longer reps. :blink:

Looks like you are making some good progress though sin. When i increased my carb intake i've noticed a huge difference in my workouts and how i feel throughout the day.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Full write-up will be available at: http://2-androstenol.com/

3-AD Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Amount Per Serving: 661mg

3-AD Alpha-Trophic Complex™
2-Androstenol Acetate Ester, Androsterone [3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one]

Performance Optimization Tri-Matrix™
Picamilon , Propionyl L-Carnitine , 11-Alpha™ [11alpha,20R-dihydroxyecdysone (20%)]

Other Ingredients: Gelatin (Capsule), Rice Flour, Flaxseed

Warning: This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy, male adults, 21 years of age, or older. Women should not use this product. Before using product, seek advice from a physician if you are taking any prescription, over the counter drugs, or other supplements, or have any pre-existing medical condition, including, but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or if you are taking a MAO-B inhibitor. If you experience any ill feeling, adverse health effect or any adverse reaction with the consumption of this product discontinue use immediately and contact your health care professional. Do not exceed the maximum recommended serving size of six (6) capsules daily. Increasing the recommended serving amount may increase the risk of serious health effects, and will not improve results. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed. Possible androgenic side effects including acne, hair loss, increased levels of estrogen and testicular atrophy may occur. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving size might increase the likelihood of these side effects. Do not use if inner safety seal is broken or missing. This product may contain ingredients that are banned by sports organizations. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11

Back & Bi's

Deadlift: 370*5
Barbell Row: 245*9+2
Weighted Pullups: 90*7+1
Incline DB Curls: 60*7+1
Donkey Calf Raise: 360*[lost count]
Dragon Flags: 20

Notes: Strength appears to be going up steadily. Looking back at my records, Weighted pullups with 90lbs for 7 is a new high for reps, and the DB curls with 60's, well that was just tight (really good for me).

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have you ever done the dragon flags on an incline bench? She had me do 4 sets of 10 of these on the incline and then 4 sets of 10 doing them but bringing your legs down as slow as you can and my abs are tore up today!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you ever done the dragon flags on an incline bench? She had me do 4 sets of 10 of these on the incline and then 4 sets of 10 doing them but bringing your legs down as slow as you can and my abs are tore up today!!
I've done on a decline (incline = decline?) before. If you focus on the eccentric phase, it can be murderous. We don't really have a good spot in my new gym to do these on an incline, though. Perhaps I'll get daring and try doing them on a captain's chair. Those are damn near impossible, though. (remember, when you're doing DF's, your hips and lower back do not touch.)

I think I'm gonna do roll-out's. I've been doing walkouts as to condition myself for these evil buggers. (true roll-outs, your knees do not touch the ground). If my numbnuts training partner doesn't sleep-in tomorrow (been out all week), I'll try to get a video of me doing like 2 reps before faceplanting on the floor :p

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
She just took a bench and popped up one end of it. Yeah we do the ones where when you come up your hips and lower back are off the bench.

I bet your abs are looking good though, not many seem to do them in my gym.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
So Matt Cahill (Designer Supplements) made Superdrol for AX and 3-AD ?

Dr.D made Superdrol-NG ?

I'm confused on who made what.

I guess I'm out of the loop, but what products has Dr.D made and what products has Matt Cahill made ? (both pre-ban and post-ban).

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So Matt Cahill (Designer Supplements) made Superdrol for AX and 3-AD ?

Dr.D made Superdrol-NG ?

I'm confused on who made what.

I guess I'm out of the loop, but what products has Dr.D made and what products has Matt Cahill made ? (both pre-ban and post-ban).
Dr.D and Matt Cahill used to work together for Designer Supp's and produced such products as Superdrol, Pheraplex, Activate, Lean Xtreme, Rebound XT, and (I think) Rebound Reloaded.

AX started off by licensing stuff from DS and ALRI, hence our original line containing superdrol. With this lineup AX was able to generate enough revenue to hire on Dr.D, where he designed Hyperdrol, Stimulant X (v.1.0, v1.5, & v2.0), Advanced PCT, MassFX (original), SuperdrolNG, Trisorbagen, and Retain2.

Matt has made with us the new MassFX (Maximum Strength), the new 3-AD, and has a few other projects he is working on with us.

Dr.D hasn't been cast in the shadows, though. I believe the next product release is a Dr.D creation.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
been watching your log ! looks great! hope you feel better!

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
I am interested, but I can't afford to gain another inch on my penis.

-TF

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dr.D and Matt Cahill used to work together for Designer Supp's and produced such products as Superdrol, Pheraplex, Activate, Lean Xtreme, Rebound XT, and (I think) Rebound Reloaded.

AX started off by licensing stuff from DS and ALRI, hence our original line containing superdrol. With this lineup AX was able to generate enough revenue to hire on Dr.D, where he designed Hyperdrol, Stimulant X (v.1.0, v1.5, & v2.0), Advanced PCT, MassFX (original), SuperdrolNG, Trisorbagen, and Retain2.

Matt has made with us the new MassFX (Maximum Strength), the new 3-AD, and has a few other projects he is working on with us.

Dr.D hasn't been cast in the shadows, though. I believe the next product release is a Dr.D creation.
I'm looking forward to seeing what Dr D has up his sleeves.

We've got a pretty solid team of formulators, eh?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

please tell me its a Dr D CREATIon..... casue Ive been lookin forward to it since last fall... an improvement on creatine would be hard to do but it could def be done by D and if done would def be a supp to behold.

BTW im sbbed finally. Didnt know you were logging as well at first so im sorry sin... you can whip me with your jump rope if you like :whip:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW im sbbed finally. Didnt know you were logging as well at first so im sorry sin... you can whip me with your jump rope if you like :whip:
Kinky

Alrighty fellas (and lady),

Day 12
Legs and Shoulders
Front Squat (all the way down): 195*14
Walking Lunges: 60*18
DB Military Press: 80*9
DB Side Lateral Raise (hold for 3 counts @ top): 25*12
Seated Calf Raise: 90+Training Partner* 15
Rollouts supersetted with Walkouts: 3 rollouts, 12 walkouts
(rollouts are freaking impossible :p)

Steady Increases in strength, up on front squats and walking lunges. Measurements will come sometime either tomorrow or Sunday. Weight measurement to come on Monday.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, what are rollouts cause the only kind i know is this

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, what are rollouts cause the only kind i know is this
remember those infamous ab wheels/ab rollers from the late 90's/early 2000's?

You use one of those, and "roll" out, instead of walking out on your hands.