3-AD: Putting "thesinner" back in "synergy"

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
great log.....but we still never saw a jump rope demo from you.

i just got my jump rope out and started working on my mediocre skills last night.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
great log.....but we still never saw a jump rope demo from you.

i just got my jump rope out and started working on my mediocre skills last night.
I'm lacking on the vid department. I really am. :( (don't tell crader, though)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lets take a poll shall we, who REALLY wants the videos. I live close by and have a camera that will do videos!!!!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a lotta fun last night. Had me a big ol' steak for dinner, too. (Sin, no one really cares :p)

So here's some more progress pic's, since I promised I'd give ya some. A little blurry, but hey, I'm not exactly the best photographer.

3-AD Post Cycle: Me and my awesome $5 shirt - My Photo Gallery
3-AD Post cycle - My Photo Gallery

Workout this morning was kinda weak. I must not have drank enough water because I had the worst of all cramps, while jumping rope. Had to go on the treadmill and walk it off for 10 minutes and call it a day. :sad:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just an update. PCT's been going good. Strength is still up, and the size is still there. I started taking 7-keto-DHEA to fight cortisol (one of the actives in Retain2). Stuff leans me out like crazy, so my gross weight has dropped pretty significantly. Looks good though :D

With the semester coming to a close I've been really busy. workouts are going good though. I took the camera to the gym today, and got a vid of me doing weighted pullups with 90lbs. Enjoy.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
$5.00 shirt ? where at ?
I don't know if it was $5, but it was pretty cheap. I got it at Kohl's a few years ago. I think it fits me like a designer brand, but it's some generic company. I had bought a few shirts back for when I did my internships for a car parts company.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
wow, we have actuall footage that sinner really does lift!
impressive.....90lb weighted p-ups for 5 1/4 reps!!!