3 AD Clone!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mace - when do you expect Trisorbagen to be carried at the PLANET?

if you cannot give that info, i'll understand... thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and actually for my benefit too on the trisorbagen, its 90 caps as 3/day for around $50ish? thats what it looked like from other sites that put products up before they are available..

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
mace - when do you expect Trisorbagen to be carried at the PLANET?

if you cannot give that info, i'll understand... thanks
it shipped to disibutors this week and i just emailed Sam about it, so i would hope soon.......:head:

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^ how is this again? (two posts up.)

...anything with testosterone in the name would be highly scrutinized.
The manufacturer could have sent it using a different set of nomenclature (ie etioallocholan), or the manufacturer might have labeled it as being something completely non-supplemental. Think of how many prosteroids are out on the market right now, they all come through China. Customs officials do not understand the nomeclature of all these, and they are not on a regulations list so they have no reason to hold them. And for the testosterone question, 4-hydroxy-testosterone used to be sold as a supplement and came from china and many companies sold it. It was a legit product.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and actually for my benefit too on the trisorbagen, its 90 caps as 3/day for around $50ish? thats what it looked like from other sites that put products up before they are available..
For 50 dollars?? Why would you spend that much on a supposed absorption increaser? These methylated hormones have very very high bioavailabilty as is. If your gonna spend 50 bucks you might as well buy an additional bottle of the hormone and just take an extra cap a day. Far more cost effect and the gains will be a lot better. Sheeez looks like AX is really trying to recoup there losses on 3-AD.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
For 50 dollars?? Why would you spend that much on a supposed absorption increaser? These methylated hormones have very very high bioavailabilty as is. If your gonna spend 50 bucks you might as well buy an additional bottle of the hormone and just take an extra cap a day. Far more cost effect and the gains will be a lot better. Sheeez looks like AX is really trying to recoup there losses on 3-AD.
yea i was kind of thinking the same thing when i read that. hoping that this new absorption product would be in the $15-20 range but my gut tells me it wont be. no way in hell im paying $40-50 to increase the absorption of a methylated oral steroid, which would be the only reason i would purchase it (for orals). i dont know the whole science behind it, may help justify cost, but im just praying its a decent/cheap and effective add-on to a cycle. something you can just drop in your cart and not have to think twice because of the price.

please run a log when you receive your product easyEJL :thumbsup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
trisorbagen was specifically made for the NON METHYLATED products boys... sheesh....

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
$50??? I saw it for $25 and he retail price was listed as $40.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
$50??? I saw it for $25 and he retail price was listed as $40.
ya i was thinking the same thing as well... people are way to quick to jumop to conclusions... do your homework before you post folks..:study:

Beige

Awards
  • Established
rx and ralph,
3ad is not methylated, AX does not need to recoup, and absorbtion is only one of several benefits that trisorbagen offers. Also, I wrote this post with my Wii.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya i was thinking the same thing as well... people are way to quick to jumop to conclusions... do your homework before you post folks..:study:
Regardless if it is 25 dollars, is there any actual clinical data that shows the increase in absorbtion between prohormone A and Prohormone A + Trisobargen is clinically significant?

And how many non-methylated steroids are currently present on the market for this to even be worthwhile?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Regardless if it is 25 dollars, is there any actual clinical data that shows the increase in absorbtion between prohormone A and Prohormone A + Trisobargen is clinically significant?

And how many non-methylated steroids are currently present on the market for this to even be worthwhile?
Xmass
trenadrol
1,4AD
1,4ADD
Finigen x
Furaz
prostan (winztrol)
Adrenosterone
M-TST
Mega TRN

do i need to keep on going????

and the science behind trisorbagen is completely sound and benifits range far beyond just increased PH absorbtion including increased nutrient uptake and immune system. look at the page and read write up.... youll be a lil suprised im sure.

Anabolic Xtreme

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Xmass
trenadrol
1,4AD
1,4ADD
Finigen x
Furaz
prostan (winztrol)
Adrenosterone
M-TST
Mega TRN

do i need to keep on going????

and the science behind trisorbagen is completely sound and benifits range far beyond just increased PH absorbtion including increased nutrient uptake and immune system. look at the page and read write up.... youll be a lil suprised im sure.

Anabolic Xtreme
I will ask this again, is there any actual clinical data that shows the increase in absorbtion between prohormone A and Prohormone A + Trisobargen is clinically significant?

If you do not understand what clinically significant means, please look it up rather then linking me to some marketing write up as your arguement. Thanks.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
What's the chemical name of Trisorbagen?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:duel:

for the record - i thought Mega TRN and Xmass was pulled from the market...????

I will ask this again, is there any actual clinical data that shows the increase in absorbtion between prohormone A and Prohormone A + Trisobargen is clinically significant?

If you do not understand what clinically significant means, please look it up rather then linking me to some marketing write up as your arguement. Thanks.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure people still have them in their stashes though :ntome:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

hows this???? now remember EACH of these increase absorbtion and block binding enzymes BY THEMSELVES so what do you think happens when you take em all ?? a hell of alot of increased absorption.

Bioprene

unsure if there is anything on this as this is a trademarked name... ill keep looking..

/edit found this in later post.... but putting here for singular reference

BIOPERINE - Antioxidants,Bioavailability Enhancer, Nutritional Supplements, Phytonutrient,Black Pepper

Emblica Officinalis

Department of Home Science (Food and Nutrition), University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, India.

The lipid lowering and antiatherosclerotic effects of Emblica officinalis (Amla) fresh juice were evaluated in cholesterol-fed rabbits (rendered hyperlipidaemic by atherogenic diet and cholesterol feeding). E. officinalis fresh juice was administered at a dose of 5 ml/kg body weight per rabbit per day for 60 days. Serum cholesterol, TG, phospholipid and LDL levels were lowered by 82%, 66%, 77% and 90%, respectively. Similarly, the tissue lipid levels showed a significant reduction following E. officinalis juice administration. Aortic plaques were regressed. E. officinalis juice treated rabbits excreted more cholesterol and phospholipids, suggesting that the mode of absorption was affected. E. officinalis juice is an effective hypolipidaemic agent and can be used as a pharmaceutical tool in hyperlipidaemic subjects.

AND

Department of Medical Biochemistry, Dr. A.L.M. Post Graduate Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, University of Madras, Taramani Campus, Chennai 600113, India.

BACKGROUND: Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a prevalent and debilitating disease that affects the joints. Infiltration of blood-derived cells in the affected joints upon activation generate reactive oxygen/nitrogen species, resulting in an oxidative stress. One approach to counteract this oxidative stress is the use of antioxidants as therapeutic agents. OBJECTIVES: Kalpaamruthaa (KA), a modified indigenous Siddha preparation constituting Semecarpus anacardium nut milk extract (SA), Emblica officinalis (EO) and honey was evaluated for its synergistic antioxidant potential in adjuvant induced arthritic rats than sole SA treatment. MATERIALS AND METHODS: Levels/activities of reactive oxygen species (ROS)/reactive nitrogen species (RNS), myeloperoxidase, lipid peroxide and enzymic and non-enzymic antioxidants were determined in control, arthritis induced, SA and KA treated (150 mg/kg b.wt.) animals. RESULTS AND CONCLUSION: The levels/activities of ROS/RNS, myeloperoxidase and lipid peroxide were increased significantly (p<0.05) and the activities of enzymic and non-enzymic antioxidants were in turn decreased in arthritic rats, whereas these changes were reverted to near normal levels upon SA and KA treatment. KA showed an enhanced antioxidant potential than sole treatment of SA in adjuvant induced arthritic rats. KA via enhancing the antioxidant status in adjuvant induced arthritic rats than sole SA treatment proves to be an important therapeutic modality in the management of RA and thereby instituting the role of oxidative stress in the clinical manifestation of the disease RA. The profound antioxidant efficacy of KA than SA alone might be due to the synergistic action of the polyphenols such as flavonoids, tannins and other compounds such as vitamin C and hydroxycinnamates present in KA.

PMID: 17588554 [PubMed - in process]

6,7,-dyhydroxybergamottin (DHB)

Department of Pharmacology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA.

OBJECTIVE: Our objective was to assess the contribution of 6',7'-dihydroxybergamottin (DHB) to the inhibitory effect of grapefruit juice toward intestinal cytochrome P450 (CYP) 3A4. METHODS: An aqueous extract was prepared from grapefruit juice by centrifugation, filtration, and repeated washing of the particulate with water. The concentrations of various furanocoumarins in this grapefruit juice "serum" and in whole grapefruit juice were measured by HPLC and their identities confirmed by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Five healthy volunteers were given a single tablet of felodipine (10 mg) with whole grapefruit juice, orange juice-containing serum, or plain orange juice (control). The pharmacokinetic outcomes of felodipine were evaluated by noncompartmental methods. The effects of serum and purified DHB (at the same concentrations as those measured in the orange juice-containing serum used in the clinical study) were compared, in vitro, with regard to (1) the reversible and mechanism-based inhibition of the catalytic activity of complementary deoxyribonucleic acid-expressed CYP3A4 and (2) the time-dependent loss of immunoreactive CYP3A4 protein in modified Caco-2 cells. RESULTS: The concentration of DHB in serum was comparable to that measured in whole grapefruit juice (38 micromol/L versus 43 micromol/L), and the concentrations of other known furanocoumarins were well below the lowest published concentration required to inhibit catalytic activity by 50%. Relative to plain orange juice, orange juice-containing serum significantly increased the median felodipine area under the plasma concentration-time curve by 1.9-fold (P =.04) and increased the maximum concentration by 1.7-fold (P =.01). In vitro, serum and purified DHB had similar inhibitory effects toward CYP3A4 activity with respect to both reversible inhibition (95% confidence interval, 85% +/- 5.7% and 75% +/- 4.5%, respectively) and mechanism-based inhibition after a 15-minute preincubation (95% confidence interval, 79% +/- 6.8% and 78% +/- 5.7%, respectively). In Caco-2 cells the time-averaged extents of CYP3A4 protein loss caused by serum and purified DHB were identical (43%). CONCLUSION: The interaction between grapefruit juice serum and felodipine can be attributed largely to DHB. This establishes DHB as an important contributor to the grapefruit juice effect.

PMID: 15179411 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Last edited:
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:duel:

for the record - i thought Mega TRN and Xmass was pulled from the market...????
they are still available under different names... revolt... trenaplex... ect ect theres plenty out there look up the compound names and youll find TONS

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
POOOOP! so many gosh damn good posts here i can't figure out which one to rep ya for!! you are the man dude! i love it i love it! i cant wait to get my hands on some trisob..

f*ckin hater ass people

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
i dont even think i've repped you before but its sayin spread some more rep around hahah...anyways...man thats some really good posting...i hope other people come in here and benefit from that...and RX i hope you dont get all butt hurt with poop showin ya da facts

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
first, there have been no losses on 3-AD!

Second, where do you get off thinking it is $50? Easy questioned if it would be $50 and do you really think we would rip off the consumer by putting an absorption matrix out for $50?

Third, Why pay for this too so it really just adds expensive when I could take an extra 10-20mg of my methyl for the same price? Because (1) It's a strong liver/body protectant like Milk Thistle, but it doesn't hurt gains like milk thistle! That makes more sense. (2) It boosts results (3) It's cheap.

Naven

Awards
alright get this...Bioprene isnt even AX's they just use a marketed, trademarked PROVEN absorption agent created by another corporation.

it has its OWN web page and info... now if i HAVE to i will bust out another study on Piper nigrum L (black pepper) as that is where bioprene is derived from.

BIOPERINE - Antioxidants,Bioavailability Enhancer, Nutritional Supplements, Phytonutrient,Black Pepper
So is there more to this product than Bioperine? Any reason I'd want to pay $25 for it when Bioperine is available for *much* less from a myriad of other supplement companies? I know PA said that Bioperine and other similar absorption agents don't really help with androgens...

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"(3) It's cheap" - I like IT!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

But I will say there are a few sites that have it at $50 - and they wonder why I don't shop there! jeeeezzzzz

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first, there have been no losses on 3-AD!

Second, where do you get off thinking it is $50? Easy questioned if it would be $50 and do you really think we would rip off the consumer by putting an absorption matrix out for $50?

Third, Why pay for this too so it really just adds expensive when I could take an extra 10-20mg of my methyl for the same price? Because (1) It's a strong liver/body protectant like Milk Thistle, but it doesn't hurt gains like milk thistle! That makes more sense. (2) It boosts results (3) It's cheap.
Yeah, I only saw a price listed on one site, and it was a pre-order at a little over $50. I've used the best of my google skills to find a place to pre-order it, but that was the only one I found :D I thought it sounded high, I was not suggesting that was the expected retail (and I wasn't willing to order at that price). But it was a pre-order price, and it wasn't NP, so they could just be trying to do a pre-order gouge as there are some less "friendly" sites out there who would do that, particularly with hotly anticipated products.

Mace, are you allowed to comment on MSRP? or allowed to say what NP will have it for? Or allowed to send me a bottle ? :D:dance:

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
I've only found 1 site with a preorder price listed for trisorbagen, and its over $50. I hope its only $25 :)
Wow! I'll be sure to never shop there. I found it on an island. ;) It wasn't presale, though. I'll wait til NP has it. :) Hopefully it'll be soon.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats interesting, that google didn't pick it up there, even tho i've had it find other products on that island. Weird, but oh well. If np has it this week i'll probably order it, need to put in an order by monday/tues at latest.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
So is there more to this product than Bioperine? Any reason I'd want to pay $25 for it when Bioperine is available for *much* less from a myriad of other supplement companies? I know PA said that Bioperine and other similar absorption agents don't really help with androgens...
Who is this PA guy? Sounds like a jealous close minded fool to me. I bet if PA marketed dogcrap as haveingsimilar qualities as
the "CLEAR" there would be alot of s$*t eating people around.
Just face it PAs time is done so now all he can do is pretend he is for the consumer by making false statements about all of the more innovative companies in hopes of boosting his products credibility.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just face it PAs time is done so now all he can do is pretend he is for the consumer by making false statements about all of the more innovative companies in hopes of boosting his products credibility.
Wasn't 11-oxo out before any other adrenosterone product? He still innovates. I'll admit that he seems pretty crotchety at times, but he generally provides either the labwork or at least on paper organic chemistry to back up what he says, and will generally admit it when he is shown to be wrong by actual tests/chemistry. He does tend to be more negative towards others products than maybe he needs to be tho.

trisorbagen isn't bioperine alone either, so his statement that bioperine "and other absorption agents don't do much" doesn't really have any bearing on whether trisobagen does much. The synergy of the ingredients, or even just a linear increase in the total could add up to enough. Heck a K&N air filter doesn't do much in my car, 2-4% extra horsepower, but I'll take that 7-14 extra horsepower. And with a different muffler, and a chip reprogram, each of those only adds 5% more hp, but by the time I've added all 3 i'm up more like 20% total, and its a significant difference.

I'm interested in it because I have liver fears from too many years of drinking :) so being able to take less of methyls, and have better liver support sounds like a winner to me. If trisorbagen could reach 15-20% better absorption of orals, that could be the difference between 50mg of epi without or 40mg with trisorbagen having the same effect, and I think my liver would thank me for that.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't 11-oxo out before any other adrenosterone product? He still innovates. I'll admit that he seems pretty crotchety at times, but he generally provides either the labwork or at least on paper organic chemistry to back up what he says, and will generally admit it when he is shown to be wrong by actual tests/chemistry. He does tend to be more negative towards others products than maybe he needs to be tho.

trisorbagen isn't bioperine alone either, so his statement that bioperine "and other absorption agents don't do much" doesn't really have any bearing on whether trisobagen does much. The synergy of the ingredients, or even just a linear increase in the total could add up to enough. Heck a K&N air filter doesn't do much in my car, 2-4% extra horsepower, but I'll take that 7-14 extra horsepower. And with a different muffler, and a chip reprogram, each of those only adds 5% more hp, but by the time I've added all 3 i'm up more like 20% total, and its a significant difference.

I'm interested in it because I have liver fears from too many years of drinking :) so being able to take less of methyls, and have better liver support sounds like a winner to me. If trisorbagen could reach 15-20% better absorption of orals, that could be the difference between 50mg of epi without or 40mg with trisorbagen having the same effect, and I think my liver would thank me for that.
He may still innovate but remember he has some new best friends that watch his every move so he has to do things like extremely underdose 11-oxo as to not draw any heat to himself. What AX did was innovate by adding double the dose and the tri complex. And because his product was out first doesnt mean anything to me. I will admit the guy is smart, but what gets me is that everyone believes him when he says hes here for the consumer......What a load of crap!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
He may still innovate but remember he has some new best friends that watch his every move so he has to do things like extremely underdose 11-oxo as to not draw any heat to himself. What AX did was innovate by adding double the dose and the tri complex. And because his product was out first doesnt mean anything to me. I will admit the guy is smart, but what gets me is that everyone believes him when he says hes here for the consumer......What a load of crap!
Geez, next thing you are going to tell me there is no Santa Claus or Easter Bunny....

The rationale of some people is dumbfounding...You can get them to believe anything...

PA does know his crap, but to act like he is consumer advocate is ludicrous. The guy has an agenda to sell product and books.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wasn't 11-oxo out before any other adrenosterone product?
YES! because he stole our idea and makes it in his own lab, so he bypasses the FDA and was able to get it out much quicker than us............:sad:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Geez, next thing you are going to tell me there is no Santa Claus or Easter Bunny....

The rationale of some people is dumbfounding...You can get them to believe anything...

PA does know his crap, but to act like he is consumer advocate is ludicrous. The guy has an agenda to sell product and books.
LMAO! check out his signature on bb.com! :toofunny: he quotes me saying those VERY things! LOL!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
LMAO! check out his signature on bb.com! :toofunny: he quotes me saying those VERY things! LOL!
"you love PA so much, do his product, but i assure you, he doesn't give a DAMN about you or your health or goals. HE JUST WANTS YOUR MONEY!" -macedaddy

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You guys' crack me up! LOL

:toofunny:

"you love PA so much, do his product, but i assure you, he doesn't give a DAMN about you or your health or goals. HE JUST WANTS YOUR MONEY!" -macedaddy

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mace, are you allowed to comment on MSRP? or allowed to say what NP will have it for? Or allowed to send me a bottle ? :D:dance:
Just quoting myself so mace doesn't miss my question here :) i'm an attention whore yes, must not have been breastfed or something.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just quoting myself so mace doesn't miss my question here :) i'm an attention whore yes, must not have been breastfed or something.
no, i can not comment on MSRP or suggested until released...........sorry! :frustrate

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can you comment on how long the free beanie with HDx2 will be happening for?

in case this sounded facetious its not, I need to order a bottle of hdx2, along with some other stuff, but want to wait until trisorbagen is in at NP

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
can you comment on how long the free beanie with HDx2 will be happening for?

in case this sounded facetious its not, I need to order a bottle of hdx2, along with some other stuff, but want to wait until trisorbagen is in at NP
Mace wouldn't be the one to ask. It would be NP. Anywho, I did not receive a beanie with my HDx2.

And I just slotted you to win the supplement dead pool over zombie...

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've contacted Island about the product in question - The person who answered the phone put me on hold for 20 minutes (I hung up) the first time - The second time I called I was redirected to someone's voicemail (I'll be suprised if I get a response)

Oh well...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mace wouldn't be the one to ask. It would be NP. Anywho, I did not receive a beanie with my HDx2.

And I just slotted you to win the supplement dead pool over zombie...
I'm trying to tone down. a little. and i'm actually getting almost reasonable calories intake wise now

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hows this???? now remember EACH of these increase absorbtion and block binding enzymes BY THEMSELVES so what do you think happens when you take em all ?? a hell of alot of increased absorption.

Bioprene

unsure if there is anything on this as this is a trademarked name... ill keep looking..

/edit found this in later post.... but putting here for singular reference

Emblica Officinalis

Department of Home Science (Food and Nutrition), University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, India.

The lipid lowering and antiatherosclerotic effects of Emblica officinalis (Amla) fresh juice were evaluated in cholesterol-fed rabbits (rendered hyperlipidaemic by atherogenic diet and cholesterol feeding). E. officinalis fresh juice was administered at a dose of 5 ml/kg body weight per rabbit per day for 60 days. Serum cholesterol, TG, phospholipid and LDL levels were lowered by 82%, 66%, 77% and 90%, respectively. Similarly, the tissue lipid levels showed a significant reduction following E. officinalis juice administration. Aortic plaques were regressed. E. officinalis juice treated rabbits excreted more cholesterol and phospholipids, suggesting that the mode of absorption was affected. E. officinalis juice is an effective hypolipidaemic agent and can be used as a pharmaceutical tool in hyperlipidaemic subjects.

AND

Department of Medical Biochemistry, Dr. A.L.M. Post Graduate Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, University of Madras, Taramani Campus, Chennai 600113, India.

BACKGROUND: Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a prevalent and debilitating disease that affects the joints. Infiltration of blood-derived cells in the affected joints upon activation generate reactive oxygen/nitrogen species, resulting in an oxidative stress. One approach to counteract this oxidative stress is the use of antioxidants as therapeutic agents. OBJECTIVES: Kalpaamruthaa (KA), a modified indigenous Siddha preparation constituting Semecarpus anacardium nut milk extract (SA), Emblica officinalis (EO) and honey was evaluated for its synergistic antioxidant potential in adjuvant induced arthritic rats than sole SA treatment. MATERIALS AND METHODS: Levels/activities of reactive oxygen species (ROS)/reactive nitrogen species (RNS), myeloperoxidase, lipid peroxide and enzymic and non-enzymic antioxidants were determined in control, arthritis induced, SA and KA treated (150 mg/kg b.wt.) animals. RESULTS AND CONCLUSION: The levels/activities of ROS/RNS, myeloperoxidase and lipid peroxide were increased significantly (p<0.05) and the activities of enzymic and non-enzymic antioxidants were in turn decreased in arthritic rats, whereas these changes were reverted to near normal levels upon SA and KA treatment. KA showed an enhanced antioxidant potential than sole treatment of SA in adjuvant induced arthritic rats. KA via enhancing the antioxidant status in adjuvant induced arthritic rats than sole SA treatment proves to be an important therapeutic modality in the management of RA and thereby instituting the role of oxidative stress in the clinical manifestation of the disease RA. The profound antioxidant efficacy of KA than SA alone might be due to the synergistic action of the polyphenols such as flavonoids, tannins and other compounds such as vitamin C and hydroxycinnamates present in KA.

PMID: 17588554 [PubMed - in process]

6,7,-dyhydroxybergamottin (DHB)

Department of Pharmacology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA.

OBJECTIVE: Our objective was to assess the contribution of 6',7'-dihydroxybergamottin (DHB) to the inhibitory effect of grapefruit juice toward intestinal cytochrome P450 (CYP) 3A4. METHODS: An aqueous extract was prepared from grapefruit juice by centrifugation, filtration, and repeated washing of the particulate with water. The concentrations of various furanocoumarins in this grapefruit juice "serum" and in whole grapefruit juice were measured by HPLC and their identities confirmed by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Five healthy volunteers were given a single tablet of felodipine (10 mg) with whole grapefruit juice, orange juice-containing serum, or plain orange juice (control). The pharmacokinetic outcomes of felodipine were evaluated by noncompartmental methods. The effects of serum and purified DHB (at the same concentrations as those measured in the orange juice-containing serum used in the clinical study) were compared, in vitro, with regard to (1) the reversible and mechanism-based inhibition of the catalytic activity of complementary deoxyribonucleic acid-expressed CYP3A4 and (2) the time-dependent loss of immunoreactive CYP3A4 protein in modified Caco-2 cells. RESULTS: The concentration of DHB in serum was comparable to that measured in whole grapefruit juice (38 micromol/L versus 43 micromol/L), and the concentrations of other known furanocoumarins were well below the lowest published concentration required to inhibit catalytic activity by 50%. Relative to plain orange juice, orange juice-containing serum significantly increased the median felodipine area under the plasma concentration-time curve by 1.9-fold (P =.04) and increased the maximum concentration by 1.7-fold (P =.01). In vitro, serum and purified DHB had similar inhibitory effects toward CYP3A4 activity with respect to both reversible inhibition (95% confidence interval, 85% +/- 5.7% and 75% +/- 4.5%, respectively) and mechanism-based inhibition after a 15-minute preincubation (95% confidence interval, 79% +/- 6.8% and 78% +/- 5.7%, respectively). In Caco-2 cells the time-averaged extents of CYP3A4 protein loss caused by serum and purified DHB were identical (43%). CONCLUSION: The interaction between grapefruit juice serum and felodipine can be attributed largely to DHB. This establishes DHB as an important contributor to the grapefruit juice effect.

PMID: 15179411 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Wow where do I start? The first study you posted demonstrates the use of Emblica officinalis in athroscerlosis. What this has to do with absorption? NOTHING. So by posting study #1 you did absolutely nothing to answer my question.

Study #2 shows the use of Kalpaamruthaa which is a combination of anacardium nut, embilica offiicinalis, and honey in the use of rheumatoid arthritis. This study is even more pointless then the first one, it is demonstrating the use of a COMBINATION drink to treat an autoimmune disease. While it does show to be beneficial in RA, it does NOTHING to show that it will increase absorption of an anabolic steroid. Strike two.

Study #3 is a study using DHB. While DHB does have merit in increasing steroid metabolism in theory, the study you posted shows the increase in serum levels of FELODIPINE. Felodipine is a calcium channel antagonist, what is AX making the claim that Trisobargen will help make your blood pressure meds more effective?? At this point you have proved absolutely nothing to me and this is another useless study.

Strike Three. Your wasting my time.

Now lets talk about Bioperine. Thats great and all that its a patented compound. Yes true it has been shown in studies to increase of the asorption of certain supplements, but since you have access to all major studies, why don't you post a study where Bioperine increases the absorption of an Anabolic hormone? Or even better yet lets look at Bioperine's website, since you DID provide the links, I'm assuming you already have looked at it. But just so others can see please visit this page:

http://www.bioperine.com/bio_enhancer.htm

Can you Mr. Poopypants, explain to me how the company claims of increasing asorption of those supplement classes/compounds has any effect on STEROIDS? Please "bust out" one of your many studies that you claim you have.

And for all of you that really want to use bioperine, you can pick up an entire bottle of the stuff for under 5 bucks.

And lastly just because a product claims that it increases asorption by combining three products does not mean that it works. 1+1+1 DOES NOT = 3 in all cases. And until AX can do a clinical trial showing that taking Trisobargen is better then taking any one of those ingredients byitself, or even better, have AX prove there claim by doing a studying demonstrating that the use of Trisobargen + Prohormone is clinically signifcant as compared to using just prohormone by itself, this product is complete BS.

Sorry poopy I had to call it as it is. I know you highschoolers buy into marketing easily, but you should thank me that I am here to save you your hard earned money.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont even think i've repped you before but its sayin spread some more rep around hahah...anyways...man thats some really good posting...i hope other people come in here and benefit from that...and RX i hope you dont get all butt hurt with poop showin ya da facts
I feel 10 times dumber after reading your post. I'm gonna go bang my head against a wall now, thanks!