Predator Nutrtion Test Elite n2generate clone

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Wondering what people thoughts are on this looks good on paper but would it be possible to have all these extracts at such low price?

Fadogia Agrestis 1200mg
Fenugreek PE (Extracted 50%)1200mg
3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran600mg
Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris600mg
Vitamin E200mg
LJ:100 40/50 (TM)125mg
Zinc7mg
Basella Alba200mg**
Ginseng125mg**
Epimedium Extract ((std.min. 40% Icariin)(leaf)300mg**
Mucuna Pruriens ((std.min 99% L-DOPA)75mg**
Indole-3-carbinol (std.min. 40% 3,3 Diindlyl-methane)200mg**
Iron Nano Beads10mg**
Magnesium Malate128mg**
Resveratol150mg**
Vitamin B12 (regular)2mg33,330%
Piperine (std. 98% Piperin)(fruit)2mg

uncle-rico

Awards
I would stay clear of that. Predator has a bad reputation from what I've read so far. I would bet it hasn't in it what it says it has. Also very likely to be spiked with who the hell knows what. There are so many trustworthy options available at the moment from the board sponsors here, that I wouldn't take a risk with that.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love the ingredient profile, but I wouldn’t actually purchase it bc of their reputation.

yoyoy

yoyoy

Awards
I have just ordered one bottle of the above. I used a few Predator supps with no problems in the pas and predator is my main supplement supplier. I never had issues

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i do like the profile but trusting a co like others have pointed out & price of a product

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's simple math on this one.

On the supplement facts, it identifies a serving size as 10 capsules, but then says the listed mg. amounts are per 5 tablets. Let's for sake of argument just assume that's a typo and they mean capsules.

According to that dosage, the dosage per 5 capsules is 5,124 mg.

Simple math - the maximum volume per size 00 capsule on most ingredients, and especially blends is 750 mg.

750 mg. x 5 = 3,750 mg. - would be the maximum volume per 5 capsules

To have 5,124 mg. for a serving in capsules, then that would need to be 7 capsules rather than 5 capsules.

If it were truly tablets rather than capsules, if the tablets were huge, you may be able to get 5 grams in 5 tablets, but with this blend, that would still be very doubtful. And even if you could, the price point doesn't add up with what is claimed to be in it. Then factor in any claim of relation to N2BM, like others have said, and that tells most people what they need to know.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

On the supplement facts, it identifies a serving size as 10 capsules, but then says the listed mg. amounts are per 5 tablets. Let's for sake of argument just assume that's a typo and they mean capsules.

Simple math - the maximum volume per size 00 capsule on most ingredients, and especially blends is 750 mg.

To have 5,124 mg. for a serving in capsules, then that would need to be 7 capsules rather than 5 capsules.

If it were truly tablets rather than capsules, if the tablets were huge, you may be able to get 5 grams in 5 tablets, but with this blend, that would still be very doubtful. And even if you could, the price point doesn't add up with what is claimed to be in it. Then factor in any claim of relation to N2BM, like others have said, and that tells most people what they need to know.
Ya but Steve, Iron Nano Beads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ground breaking.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya but Steve, Iron Nano Beads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ground breaking.
I only wanted to comment on the math part of it and not go into the ingredient aspect of it.

Last edited:
yoyoy

yoyoy

Awards

I have checked on the website and you are correct. According to the writeup it is 5 tabs (??) as the serving size. On the bottle though it is 10 capsules for the amount, so it seems like an error on their side. It says to split it into 5 caps, twice a day. Also they came with the tabs instead of capsules for some reason, mixing both together in the write up. As far as the price is concerned it is really pricy , costing in EU around 80 euros,ca 90 USD. Anyways, Im not trying to praise it or bash it. I have used several boosters including Optimize T and Mtest with great results and wanted simply to try some others as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have checked on the website and you are correct. According to the writeup it is 5 tabs (??) as the serving size. On the bottle though it is 10 capsules for the amount, so it seems like an error on their side. It says to split it into 5 caps, twice a day. Also they came with the tabs instead of capsules for some reason, mixing both together in the write up. As far as the price is concerned it is really pricy , costing in EU around 80 euros,ca 90 USD. Anyways, Im not trying to praise it or bash it. I have used several boosters including Optimize T and Mtest with great results and wanted simply to try some others as well.
I'm not bashing them at all.

I even pointed out that it may simply be a typo on the supplement facts - that the math didn't work for 5 capsules, but would work if it were 10 capsules being that dose, or may work at 5 tablets.

There had been several very negative replies before mine, some of which appear to have been deleted now, that were very negative towards Predator and N2BM.

I had deleted one of my own replies, because it was quoting someone else's that either deleted their own or was deleted, so that it didn't show their original reply - that was basically saying that if Predator is trying to offer a clone of a N2BM product and fulfill a demand for that product, they may have to match a label or something per the product that they were trying to clone/match; and if that's the case, that shouldn't be seen as a negative reflection on Predator.

I didn't go into any ingredient breakdowns or analysis - and won't do that because I have a good relationship with Predator myself.

My actual intention was to try to defend Predator the best I could while not defending anything related to N2BM because the things that they did on this forum to the Admin, to other companies, and to some consumers, is indefensible imo.

The unfortunate part of this thread in general, which probably just needs to be deleted, is that Predator got lumped in to being associated with N2BM in this thread, and N2BM is probably the most unanimously hated company in the history of this forum. And I want to clarify - I'm not saying anything negative towards them myself, but just expressing that that seems to be the overall sentiment towards N2BM on here.

Last edited: