Anyone ever hear of PredatorNutrtion?

somecoolkid

Awards
I was just wondering about their legitimacy and if anyone had purchased anything from them before. After inquiring if a product was still legal in the states they sent me a rather odd email explaining that they would repackage the product and slap a new label on it to get through customs.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
English company?

Very reliable indeed. They are exclusive distributors of many American products and are easily one of the most reputable stockists of many of the brands on here including PES, Genomyx, iForce etc.

Many of the company employees on here will be able to give personal testimony to Predator, just check their Facebook page.

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
I am UK based - I have tried several suppliers of supplements and proteins etc. Predator are brilliant and are now the only stockist I will go to.

Des C

Awards
Predator Nutrition are first class. Nothing to worry about. They're just trying to get your supplements to you with a minimum of hassle. Can't fault them for that!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the repackaging a stander service?
I have no idea about this repackaging thing but I guess I wouldn't ever need a discreet service so maybe that is why. :)

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
The repackaging does sound shady a bit like some sites that stock *ahem* adult products but Predator are top notch. I've been ordering from them in Germany for the past few years and never had any problems.

I suppose you can't fault them for trying to make sure you receive your products and they don't get stopped by customs.

Fitnessmade

Fitnessmade

Awards
Predator Nutrition are legit...been ordering from them for a few months now...They are very reliable and great customer service !!!