3 AD Clone!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I believe it is the same parent yes. I would just wait for 3-AD though it's coming......soon....maybe.....probably ....next year ....early.....just perhaps.. :ntome:

Anyway I'm waiting for it, quality and quantity all rolled into one fabalicious box!

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so this product (androxtrme) really contains same compound as 11-oxo?
theory says yes, logs say no. Basically every log on androxtreme shows no significant gains, no significant fatloss, vs 3ad's results

mania905

Awards
theory says yes, logs say no. Basically every log on androxtreme shows no significant gains, no significant fatloss, vs 3ad's results
log says no? I was happy that I found cheap alternative to 11-oxo :(
is it better to stick with original 11-oxo by ergopharm?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
log says no? I was happy that I found cheap alternative to 11-oxo :(
is it better to stick with original 11-oxo by ergopharm?
No it's better to wait until 3-AD comes out rather than getting stiffed for that kind of cash for that amount of active.

Or go with a standard Anti-Cort product.

mania905

Awards
mm.. where I can found some log? it is hard to find many thread about andro.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
For me, AndroXtreme worked just as well as 11-OXO: very slow leaning out at 2 (4) caps a day using one or the other. Again, I noticed no increased anabolism or androgenic sides, good or bad, but I got all the 'sides' from cortisol reduction in tissues: fat loss, better recovery, and less anxiety on days after the gym when my cortisol is typically through the roof.

The first time I ran 11-OXO I went up to 8 caps, I think, and effortless fat loss was quite noticeable. It also made me weaker at that dose, it seems that aggression at the gym comes from cortisol, at least for me. You can look at my review by searching the threads I have started.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
No it's better to wait until 3-AD comes out rather than getting stiffed for that kind of cash for that amount of active.

Or go with a standard Anti-Cort product.
For people with cortisol problems, like me, standard anti-cort products have never come close to what adrenodione has done physique-wise. Actually, if you factored in price, standard products are a waste of money, for me again, physique-wise. Sure, Relora or E-bol normalize cortisol just fine and boost my mood, but they don't lean me out.

People should read less reviews and try more products at different dosing scheme to find what works for them. Unfortunately, it is not always feasible financially.