1st Cycle Androvar/Andro the Giant/Super Mandro

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I need one of you guys to kick me in the ass to motivate me for legs day today. Just feeling beat up and tired. Only 2 days left on cycle.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I need one of you guys to kick me in the ass to motivate me for legs day today. Just feeling beat up and tired. Only 2 days left on cycle.
Get your ass to the gym you little girl!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
lol ok, ok. Meanie!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I guess I should have said, go to the gym, it will make all your wildest dreams come true, lol.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Hahhahha that works too

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Joe12 for telling me to man up. Hit legs hard tonight. After some warm ups hit 295 for 3 sets of 10 with one final set of 305 for 10.

5 sets legs extensions/curls varying weights and rep ranges. Finished with 3 sets of 20 narrow stance leg press with 340 on the sled.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Thanks Joe12 for telling me to man up. Hit legs hard tonight. After some warm ups hit 295 for 3 sets of 10 with one final set of 305 for 10.

5 sets legs extensions/curls varying weights and rep ranges. Finished with 3 sets of 20 narrow stance leg press with 340 on the sled.
Yea I wasn't feeling like doing legs today so I took a rest day.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm resting Friday and possibly Sunday. Sucks that I have to watch calories a lot more carefully since cycle ends tomorrow.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
The end is near.

Have not forgotten about my other product logs just finishing up cycle today.

the pill Box for Thursday has 2 caps Super Mandro, 2 caps Eradicate, 2 tabs Andro the Giant, and 4 of my Damage Control OCT capsules left.

One other thing of note my RC problems have been hugely reduced I think in large part to Scivation Flexatril. Packing shoulders into the bench seems easier and chest activation hasn't aggravated the shoulder since I've been on the product.

Will try to keep up training intensity for PCT. I think the Sustain Alpha will really shine here. Also dosed Mind & Muscle's Rise & Swell this morning and will do so again tomorrow as I start full PCT so I'll review that product in full tomorrow afternoon. I'll try to get all those links into one place here so that anyone that wants can follow along.

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19