1st Cycle Androvar/Andro the Giant/Super Mandro

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Someone should make a high dose 4andro with built in ai.i would buy that.i dont think i will use 1andro again.
I think the only thing I've seen close to that is an Andro with built in liver support, but it's a good idea.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
I mean a ridiculous dose.but what would u run next time?i really miss the banned ph's

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks Cerberus with TD Trest added 2 weeks in ran with Cerberus for the remaining 6 weeks. Better joint support, Ar1marcare Pro 8 weeks, pharma AI on hand... Then for PCT nolva, Letrone, a test booster (haven't figured out which one yet) and a thorough OTC PCT ( if Sparta comes out with one by my final cycle I'll use theirs, if not I'll run Sup3R again. Also with PCT I'd like to run 8 weeks of Follidrone 2.0

That's my wish cycle anyways lol

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Jeez man.thats elaborate.for all that money it would be cheaper to run real gear

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
This may sound funny I know but I don't want to pin and I don't want to be dealing with getting illegal substances and such.

Plus I'm only doing one more cycle I'm not trying to go Phil Heath, more like a smaller Sadik Hadzovic.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Well i feel you cause i dont want to have to find the stuff .i dont mind pinning and when i turn 35 im going to see if i feel.like doing trt cuase i love testosterone.the olympias look like garbage.dorian yates was the peak of that style if u ask me.sadik looks crazy awesome.u set the bar high.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'll never get on Sadik's level, but I want to have that amazing classic Physique look of strong (not cartoonish) legs, excellent v-taper, and strong chest/wide shoulders.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I think this is where my shoulder size comes from, I'm not saying it's the best exercise for everyone but bio mechanically it works for my shoulders

Attachments

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
thats a pretty sweet pic bro.u look shredded in the mirror.is that smith machine or all u?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Military press bench... I like the freedom of movement, I have ****ty rotator cuffs so I have to be able to adjust my ROM on the fly

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Well i feel you cause i dont want to have to find the stuff .i dont mind pinning and when i turn 35 im going to see if i feel.like doing trt cuase i love testosterone.the olympias look like garbage.dorian yates was the peak of that style if u ask me.sadik looks crazy awesome.u set the bar high.
Dorian looked best in 1992 imo.

BlxfyxJIQAAX0Vz.jpg

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Had a piss poor day at work today, but damn does that iron therapy help.

Legs Work

Back squat
315x5x4
295x8

Leg Extensions
40x30
120x15x3

Lying Leg Curls
65x30
125x15
110x15
100x15

Calves are tri set move for me, I get on the standing calf machine, point toes outward do reps, inward, do reps, and then straight forward for a finisher.

180+ wife on pegs (130ish?) 2 sets of 12 each foot position.
270+wife of pegs 1 set of 10 each foot position

seated calf machine 90 pounds till failure

leg press TUT finisher:
400 slow reps for 15
450 slow reps for 12

Felt about 10 times better leaving the gym, I got 8 hours OT tomorrow and my gym closes 1 hour after I get out of work so bah, I'll have to hit shoulders and forearms fast as hell...

hope you all are having a great weekend, probably do progress shots and weigh in Monday, later all!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
To give everyone an idea of what my shoulders used to be here is me on stage in 2014

Attachments

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Day 43:

Still plugging away, calories high, diet isn't the cleanest for sure but I'm trying not to get too anal about it.

Weight 194.6
Body fat is anywhere between 14-16%

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Totally shredded bro.awesome physique.what did u do to look like that?diurectics,aas,low carb?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I had a diet coach, no roids or I would have come in way bigger.
Low carb and water cut.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Back is looking crazy man!looking good just need ur chest brought up if u ask me.shred will be badass bro.im already doing my pct.i couldnt stand having no sex drive.i feel great and the mass is mine to keep.im doing clomid then sup3r pct in a few days

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Good luck. Hope you keep those gains!!!

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Ive been off about a week already.i look better now.lol.i lost some water weight and a little gylcogen stores but im keeping all the muscle.im happy with the quick gains but the sides were getting bad (no sex drive)and was starting to get gyno.i also couldnt keep up with my calories.stuff was really anabolic but it didnt help my appetite.overall its some good stuff ill probably keep it around and use it in the future

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
i actually did some OTC stuff for my diet prep Arnold Iron Packs and MP Battle Fuel XT, not sure if it actually did anything for Test but during my last cut I used Super Anderine (S4) from Primeval Labs and kept a lot more muscle. Hope that helps

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to borobulker and the good folks at USP Labs I got my hands on their non stim pre MaxReps

It was great tasting and a nice change of pace to have something before the gym that didn't jack my BP. I highly recommend it!

Below is my before and after photos, honestly my abs are more pronounced in the after(right side) pic, abs aren't even supposed to pump lol sick product!

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! You can tell a difference!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! You can tell a difference!
Thanks, it was great to have a painful chest pump, usually i get achy shoulders no matter how careful i am with form way before they ever pump like it did on this product!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Day 50 of 60
Getting to the home stretch. Weighed in around 190 this morning. haven't really been tracking my workouts anymore on Bodyspace anymore but I feel I'm still doing more than enough to keep growing.

Joints in the hip and foot are still being a nuisance, however, The Solution cut me a deal on a Scivation care package complete with aminos and a joint supp (Flexatril) that I really hope will help.

I'll be logging the Scivation supps separately so I'll be linking that soon.

As for now I'm texting on a jump box between weighted pull up sets so I better get back to it. Thanks to everyone who has been following along!

Attachments

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late as fuk but Subbed in

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Extra late but subbed , will read the log later today but great progress pics bro

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, welcome aboard

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Just saw about the rhanderol did you decide to get it for Pct ? I've been thinking about it since I've started to try to keep as much as possible and help with the strength too

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Just saw about the rhanderol did you decide to get it for Pct ? I've been thinking about it since I've started to try to keep as much as possible and help with the strength too
I've got 2 bottles on my supplement shelf in my pantry ready to go once I start PCT. Going to run with it 8 weeks. I'll log it.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I've got 2 bottles on my supplement shelf in my pantry ready to go once I start PCT. Going to run with it 8 weeks. I'll log it.
Good stuff will probably order some for pct then, was kind of stuck between that or anafuse to help maintain

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Anafuse is a prop blend and it did really nothing for me. If you want a laxo/epicat combo with transparent dosing check out Chaos & Pain's Legendary (I'm going to run that with X gels and for a month following my Trest/Cerb run, then another month of xgels combined with Olympic Labs Derm Ep1c & Triumph.

I really want on that Arnold stage :D

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Another good natty sup is Primal V 4000.
It contains ECDY in it and I felt great on it.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Anafuse is a prop blend and it did really nothing for me. If you want a laxo/epicat combo with transparent dosing check out Chaos & Pain's Legendary (I'm going to run that with X gels and for a month following my Trest/Cerb run, then another month of xgels combined with Olympic Labs Derm Ep1c & Triumph.

I really want on that Arnold stage :D
I had good results with anafuse myself. BUT I had not heard of Chaos & Pain's Legendary, love the open label... 150mg epicat, 25mg laxo, 50mg capsorb! Have you run it? Also, did you check out some of the names of there product, Cannibal Cronus! LOL

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ok it's settled rhanderol and ep1c will be in my pct hah will order ep1c today and rhanderol next Friday

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I had good results with anafuse myself. BUT I had not heard of Chaos & Pain's Legendary, love the open label... 150mg epicat, 25mg laxo, 50mg capsorb! Have you run it? Also, did you check out some of the names of there product, Cannibal Cronus! LOL
Their whole website is great, be sure to check out their team page.
Also if anyone here is ordering use code: kraken at checkout.

Ok it's settled rhanderol and ep1c will be in my pct hah will order ep1c today and rhanderol next Friday
Sounds like a good stack, make sure you keep that protein high though.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Not an actual update but a heads up to my subbed homies, sale on this website for Cycle Powered Shakers, some of those thicker, bigger scoop preworkout users could benefit from this:
http://www.gearxs.com/cyclone-power-mixer

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
PumpDate:

Cycle ends Wednesday so getting in some final lifting vids and photos now.

Now The Solution and borobulker don't be upset with me but I mixed the Symyx, MaxReps, and Xtend Perform into one mega lifting cocktail lol. We'll call it Perform the Reps formula. Har har

Anyways:
loaded up the bar today to see what I could move.

https://youtu.be/O_Rqsim9pGM

https://youtu.be/wBxiJaL2xeU

https://youtu.be/uwViohBsZP0

Now the squat video was taken Monday and I definitely wasn't 100% yet, will try to bump weight/better depth next week.

Other exercises tonight were incline dumbbell press with 100s. Bench rows with 65s, reverse grip flat bench 225x10x4 and just some other accessory work but either way a lot of weight was moved.

Finally some progress pics. No idea of weight or body fat right now but should be doing Bod Pod Monday morning so I'll update you guys then. Until then, have a good weekend everyone!!!

Attachments

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
PumpDate:

Cycle ends Wednesday so getting in some final lifting vids and photos now.

Now The Solution and borobulker don't be upset with me but I mixed the Symyx, MaxReps, and Xtend Perform into one mega lifting cocktail lol. We'll call it Perform the Reps formula. Har har

Anyways:
loaded up the bar today to see what I could move.

https://youtu.be/O_Rqsim9pGM

https://youtu.be/wBxiJaL2xeU

https://youtu.be/uwViohBsZP0

Now the squat video was taken Monday and I definitely wasn't 100% yet, will try to bump weight/better depth next week.

Other exercises tonight were incline dumbbell press with 100s. Bench rows with 65s, reverse grip flat bench 225x10x4 and just some other accessory work but either way a lot of weight was moved.

Finally some progress pics. No idea of weight or body fat right now but should be doing Bod Pod Monday morning so I'll update you guys then. Until then, have a good weekend everyone!!!
Str8 jacked :)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
sides update

A bit annoyed cause yesterday was such a great session while this morning hair was shedding big time in the shower, only 5 more days on cycle so now along with the DHT blocking shampoo going to add monoxinil (sp?) at 20ml twice a day for a few weeks or so. I mean my mom's side of the family all has genetic hairloss so I've been dodging that bullet for 33 years but either way going to fight it off as long as I can.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Final Update:
So for all intents and purposes the PH bulk is over. I got 4 more days on cycle but I'm ending this log now. I'll create a PCT thread and link it here probably around Friday or something.

So final progress pics and weight info.

Didn't develope as much upper chest as I wanted but I think delts and especially back really got some good size added.

Total muscle gain: 13 pounds

Fat gain: 6 pounds

Total Scale weight gain: 22 pounds

Pretty amazing stuff! Next run will be in September after 15 year HS Reunion

Going to drop calories from 3300+ to around 2800 which is above maintenance but I want to keep/add as much muscle as possible will be keeping them around that level for 2 months then attempting to shred to around 10% over summer.

Sides: Definitely felt the joint issues. Noticed some hair shedding that may or may not have been normal in the shower.

Don't really know the strength numbers but they sure as **** went up.

Well thanks everyone who followed along and hope to see you in my PCT log!

Attachments

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Man 22 lbs!! Great log, looking forward to hearing how Rebirth and Sup3R PCT treat you as you finish up.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget, throwing Sustain Alpha in there by BPS to get that Test pumping full steam ahead!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19