1st Cycle Androvar/Andro the Giant/Super Mandro

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes even when we think we're being careful our egos can get the best of us, 8 reps @ 295 should have been just fine but I just had to get 300#+ on that bar, tomorrow is isolation legs work with the Mrs, so I may skip squats and just do some light extensions/curls on the quads/hams to try to get some blood flowing through the area, I'll know more tomorrow...hope you stay healthy too bro!

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
True.Ego is a powerful thing.when i was my biggest i didnt pay any attention to the weight but every now and then after i was warm I would attemp a ridiculous weight and usually id get it.I maxed out alot of machines doing that.I do really high rep workouts though.usually pyramid up to a 1-4 rep range then work my way back down with dropsets to infinity and beyond

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I've been using PH3 trainer for this cycle which has me lifting some big weights but the volume just doesn't seem to be there so I've been filling it in as I see fit. I'm thinking of doing the Arnold Blueprint Trainer again for my Cerberus cycle in September, I've had good results with that one in the past.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Bro what is ur avatar.kinda looks like an angelic cow

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Bull with wings... It's the biblical symbol for St Luke...Who my grandfather was named after and I'm named after him...so yeah, just a tribute to him...helluva guy.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
**** man! Great work!

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Lookijg good bro.looks like you are doing something right.keep it up!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, still need to bring upper chest on point, the ****er won't grow lol

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, still need to bring upper chest on point, the ****er won't grow lol
Try overhand grip incline cable flies. I found them to be great for that area. I use them to pump that area and pre-exhaust it. BeastFitness had a great video explaining the technique.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Try overhand grip incline cable flies. I found them to be great for that area. I use them to pump that area and pre-exhaust it. BeastFitness had a great video explaining the technique.
Thanks, I'll check out the video, I throw everything I can at em. Incline press, underhand incline bench, underhand flat bench (I can underhand flat bench 245 for reps for Christsake lol) flies, machine flies, cable-bench flies, pullovers!

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Try overhand grip incline cable flies. I found them to be great for that area. I use them to pump that area and pre-exhaust it. @<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=178254" target="_blank">BeastFitness</a></u> had a great video explaining the technique.
Glad you enjoy them brother!

[video=youtube;A1wCseyGO14]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1wCseyGO14[/video]

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks BeastFitness I have rotated these in as well and get a solid pump from it, I think my upper chest just hates me lol...

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Thanks BeastFitness I have rotated these in as well and get a solid pump from it, I think my upper chest just hates me lol...
Anytime man! I've had clients of mine implement a specific giant set at the beginning of their workouts (if their upper chest was a weak point) and all of their upper regions have responded tremendously! This is the basics

Upper Chest Mechanical & Metabolic Stressor Giant Set: 3 sets utilizing the required rep ranges denoted below
A1. Standing Neutral Grip Upper Pec Cable Flys: 8-12 reps utilizing a 4:0:1:0 tempo
A2. Incline Barbell Press: 12-20 "pump" reps
A3. Seated Incline Upper Pec Cable Flys: 40-70s timed overemphasizing the fully shortened ROM

Try it out and let me know!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks, I have an upper body session planned for tomorrow.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
I feel like your upper chest looks good.maybe inner chest is the only place id want to bring up.honestly i have to say you have a great physique.when do u start cutting for your show?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Hey man that means alot, I've been doing incline hex presses to try to get that sweet man cleavage going lol, I was hoping to do a fall show but it'd need to be untested (I think) not sure about how NPC Natural feels about PHs.

Honestly, I may try one more cycle with a small recomp in between and then aim for my dream of doing the Amateur Arnold Classic Mens Physique next March.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
I say go for it.you obviously know how to build muscle just keep upping the envelope one day at a time,one meal at a time,hit the buffets after giant workouts ,u know..what are you deadlifting?out of curiousity

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I have scoliosis and due to an injury my dead lift has been seriously lagging to the point of embarrassment. I used to pull 405 at 165, SRS...now I can get 335 for 6 if I'm lucky.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Looking good dude! Skimmed through the other posts, if no one recommended it yet flys are one of the best ways to isolate the pecs. Try incline flys (cables and dumbells), and landmine presses give me a solid pump. Also I think one of my favorite exercises is low cable flys. Love it.
Keep up the solid work dude! You're making great gains!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Looking good dude! Skimmed through the other posts, if no one recommended it yet flys are one of the best ways to isolate the pecs. Try incline flys (cables and dumbells), and landmine presses give me a solid pump. Also I think one of my favorite exercises is low cable flys. Love it.
Keep up the solid work dude! You're making great gains!
Thanks, I'm hitting the chest from every angle I can!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Day 33 update:

Had a rest day, quad is feeling alright but will need to take it very easy tomorrow on squats. Shoulders and bicep tendon feeling decent, looking forward to a long upper body session after work...
Continuing to move up in weights, 255 for 6 on reverse grip flat bench. 110# dumbbell bench sets are in the double digits for reps.

Had to get my fat jeans out lol, not for my waist but because my damn thighs aren't fitting into my usual jeans.

192 scale weight puts total gain in the 17 pound mark. Monday I do Bod Pod so I'll be able to know exactly how much of that is actually muscle...my LBM was 154 I believe when I started.

Here's a pic of me hitting those 110s, light weight!

Attachments

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
WOW Update:

Did Bod Pod this morning about a month and change from when I started my cycle, LBM went up 8!!! Pounds, body fat only 2% increase... Considering it took 18 months to grow 8 pounds before I'm impressed!

I would have loved to have gone down a bit in body fat but that's an ectomorph thing lol us endos have to settle for the easy fat gain, still pumped though. More updates to come.

Attachments

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice gains! Definitely helping you pack on the mass. Keep up the good work man

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
SOLID progress dude! Keep pushing it and GROWING! :)

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Good gains mate!idk about you but for me the tricky part is keeping the gains.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
May starts PCT, wish me luck!

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
What is your secret for big ass shoulders dog?I think thats your best feature.mine are lagging pretty bad in the overall mass department looks like you know whats up

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
My secret was having one of my buddies tell me they sucked lol, about 2-3 years ago. I made em a priority since. Usually start out shoulders/traps workout with behind the head seated military press 2 warm up sets, 5 working sets, if I can move the weight more than 10 times it's too light.

Lateral raises 5-6 sets in a pyramid.

Then lay face down an incline bench, lock my forehead against the pad and press 30-45 dumbbells overhead for 5 sets, (I have no idea what it's called but it's challenging as hell and crushes rear delt)

Usually finish up with shrugs, facepulls superset in the 8-10 rep range for 7 sets.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Day 36 Photos:
I feel like the biggest lump of **** with no pump and this much body fat, oh well you can't bulk and be completely shredded the whole time.

Attachments

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Nice gains, looks like you put on some solid size. PCT time now!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Still on cycle till May, going to clean up diet a bit more though as I finish out.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Some joint dryness/soreness, been trying to offset it with pure glucosamine, generic joint complex, and fish oil. Could really use something more powerful for sure.

No hair loss, some estrogen fluctuations but nothing serious. Definitely lethargy sides...afternoon naps are like clockwork now.

Recovery time super fast, strength gain is incredible.

Wish I could get away with a dirtier diet but I'm a endo so I have to eat clean...overall really enjoying the cycle.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Some joint dryness/soreness, been trying to offset it with pure glucosamine, generic joint complex, and fish oil. Could really use something more powerful for sure.
Not bad at all, I hear that Joyful Joints is supposed to be good... but I have not tried it. What did you take for the estrogen fluctuations?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping to try Scivation's joint formula. If that doesn't help I'm going to probably stockpile Animal Flex for next cycle.

For estrogen I used Letrone the first time and they subsided. This time around I'm using Eradicate.

Basically just want to save Letrone for PCT.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Anyone subbed to this; should I be logging workout numbers? Does anyone read those? lol

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
I dont really follow numbers but thats just me.how u feeling today bro?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Good, thanks!

Squats went well today, 305# 4 sets of 6
Did 7 sets of leg extensions and leg curls
Finished off with flat bench to make my chesticles grow, 275# sets of 6.

How you doing bud? How are your lifts going?

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Im good but my sex drive is taking a hit.i also think i need to up my protien or something because my left side isnt keeping as much mass as my right.also my nips are getting swole so im going to try nettle root extract and go from there.but im looking great ,real vascular and lean.im ready to do my pct.im thinking im going to order sup3r pct.i already have clomid laying around

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
My sex drive is insane, it's embarrassing lol.

As far as your mass maybe do more compound movements with dumbbells to keep the balance.

My left nipple is ****ed up from a previous injury but it's gotten more tender so I'm dosing Eradicate for my final 2.5 weeks.

No hair loss, a batch of acne, joints still dry.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm going with Sup3r PCT as well.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Ok so why is ur sex drive great and mine sux?u taking ai?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Just OTC AI, maybe it's s combo of the three Andros together, is your stack exactly the same?

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Im really excited to try the sup3r pct.i look at about 50 otc pct products and im going with it because of the ingredients,mainly the mucuna.im into superfoods.i take pine pollen off cycle and ashwaganda for cortisol control.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Well mine is all the major dheas 5 of them lol but its a proprietary blend so i dunno how much of anything im taking just that its 320mgs of all that stuff.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm changing from Damage Control to Ar1marcare Pro for OTC next cycle... The more I learn the more improvements I want to make next run.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Well mine is all the major dheas 5 of them lol but its a proprietary blend so i dunno how much of anything im taking just that its 320mgs of all that stuff.
That's rough, I have a prop blend of 1 Andro and 19 Nor but I may sell it cause I hate not knowing what I'm taking...

I just think of my wife and I'm 6-midnight lol

The lethargy is still there though which is weird because you think it'd go hand in hand with lowered libido.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Someone should make a high dose 4andro with built in ai.i would buy that.i dont think i will use 1andro again.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19