12 week cycle with leftover test?

BlitzkriegBlitz

Awards
I’m just beginning a TRT regimen in which I’m prescribed 10ml of 200mg/ml test cyp to be taken 2x weekly in doses of 75mg, so 150mg/week. This gets refilled every 10 weeks, so I’m left with 500mg test leftover each 10 week period. Which comes out to about 2500mg leftover test/year.

So now the point of the post and the reason I’m consulting you seasoned pros.. I figure I might as well put that extra test to use (I hate being wasteful..) by running an annual 12 (10? 14?) week cycle of 350mg test and matching 350mg Masteron. I’d like to get some extra eyes/thoughts/opinions on this. My goals aren’t overly ambitious, I typically walk around at about 12-14% bf, and have been a very regular lifter for 13 years. My main goal would be to drop to under 10 and maybe add a bit more mass over summertime seasons.

Am I miscalculating anything or does anyone have any suggestions on how I could do this better? Thanks y’all.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like a great plan - I do the same thing. Stockpile extra pharma grade TRT test that the Dr gives me and supplement that.
As long as your blood levels are in line with what the Dr is expecting when they expect it, your good to go. I usually finish my cycle about 6-7 weeks before getting bloods. I don't pin anything until the blood test and I have been able to keep everything in expected range. It seems to take about 6-7 weeks to get back to my pre cycle levels and that is pretty common.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m just beginning a TRT regimen in which I’m prescribed 10ml of 200mg/ml test cyp to be taken 2x weekly in doses of 75mg, so 150mg/week. This gets refilled every 10 weeks, so I’m left with 500mg test leftover each 10 week period. Which comes out to about 2500mg leftover test/year.

So now the point of the post and the reason I’m consulting you seasoned pros.. I figure I might as well put that extra test to use (I hate being wasteful..) by running an annual 12 (10? 14?) week cycle of 350mg test and matching 350mg Masteron. I’d like to get some extra eyes/thoughts/opinions on this. My goals aren’t overly ambitious, I typically walk around at about 12-14% bf, and have been a very regular lifter for 13 years. My main goal would be to drop to under 10 and maybe add a bit more mass over summertime seasons.

Am I miscalculating anything or does anyone have any suggestions on how I could do this better? Thanks y’all.
It's pretty much what I would do if I was in your shoes. Maybe a couple ius of gh if you could swing that. But most bros on here like the 300/ 300 or 350/350 like you mentioned