Weight loss stack for my wife

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone this is my first post, and i would like to say this forum is awesome :head:
I have been researching a supplement stack for my wife, she is 5'5 and 155 lbs (she has a decent amount of muscle)
her goal is to to lean down about 20-25lbs, I have her diet in pretty good shape 6 small meals every 3 hours, and fairly close to 40/40/20 around 1950 cal
( she lost 90 lbs in a year and a half but recently put about 20 back on)
She works 4x12 hour days high paced job and is going to do 2 days at curves and add med intensity cardio 3 days
she has cycled stacker with ephedra for a while but is looking for something new (to much $$ and she has developed a tolerance for it)
The stack I was thinking is
Venom-Hyperdrive, camphibolic, sesamin, NOW EVE multi vit, Flax and Fish Oil and solid diet
Is there any necc supps missing, and is there any unecc supp overlap?
I am going to go ahead and start cutting now to give her more motivation , i will probably run the same stack with NOW ADAM vit, and i usally megadose BCAA's when i cut.
I also have a bunch of CLA sitting around would that help the stack or just a waste of time?
Thanks in advance for any help.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Venom is very powerfull stuff. I like it a lot. My girlfriend has had very good results stacking c2 with cAMPHIBOLIC. We are going to be trying stimulant-x (old formula) with the cAMPHIBOLIC in a while. She is too caffine sensitive to give venom a shot. I might give her one someday (with her permission) just to let her see what a "crazy" stimulant can do. :D

ManBeast

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
On my last cut i used C2 and megadosed BCAA's and had good results, I have yet to use cAMP or Venom, I am looking forward to trying it. My wife has a high tolerance for stimulants so I think she will handle the Venom ok ( I hope)