weightloss stack help

Shar33

Awards
Hi i am 106kg 5.6 female looking to lose weight and tone up and increase my lean muscle mass. With alot of research i have turned to supps. Being so many out there and everyone has there peraonal favourites so its hard to get an answer.
A bit about me i used to be on duromine and lost 30 kilos i have built up a tolarance but it still makes me sweat that about it i can eat anything everything and fall asleep while on it. But i wanted to get off that but my energy is low i can just lie on my bed all day and watch tv or i can go to work 7 hrs and be on the go all day. So im all over the place being a big girl i am flabby and have a lot to lose ive chosen a few things to help me.
Can anyone help me and tell me will this be helpful or is it just a waste of money

Oxyshred fat burner
Maxines burn protein shake
Plus i got a multi max vitamin
And Genetix Nutrition Revive which i will mix 1 scoop if Oxyshred in with it

I will take oxyshred at 7am on empty stomach then 30 minutes later a protein shake and Multi
Snack
Protein shake
Sip on revive/oxyshred drink but all gone by 3
Snack
Dinner

I was told to do a 1400 calorie diet high protein

Any help will be much apprechiated thanks

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey Shar33, good post, you’ll get a lot of support on this site.

However, in the interests of trying to help I want to be honest with you - your choice of supplement is irrelevant here, you have a relatively sizeable amount of weight to lose if you want to tone up and no supplement in the world will make that much difference.

You have to get your diet on point first, 1,400 calories seems really low for your weight. If you google AMR Calculator and input your details you’ll get your maintence calories (that take into account exercise), from there subtract 350 and that’s your target daily intake.

Track your calorie intake using MyFitnessPal or similar and hit that target and you’ll lose weight in a sustainable way. I’m a massive fan of higher protein diets but as long as you get at least 0.75g protein per lb body weight the macros can be split however you feel best (I.e some people find lower carb higher fat more sustainable - some the opposite, both work if it’s sustainable so go with the one you can stick to).

If you include fibrous foods you’ll feel less hungry, if you see this as a lifestyle rather than diet your mindset will help you achieve your goals.

Drink 3l plus water a day, sleep 8 hours a night.

I lost around 140lbs doing the above btw.

Good luck x

Shar33

Awards
Great job on your wait loss and thanks for the reply
I’m using my fitness pal and they set 1380 calorie intake.
I think that’s a 500 cal minus. Until I get my diet on point I’m for sure using the app. I’m aiming for 3 litres of water for someone who struggles drinking water I’m gonna find this hard. But thanks for ur import I’ll check out amr calculator see what that ones says. Thanks again

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great job on your wait loss and thanks for the reply
I’m using my fitness pal and they set 1380 calorie intake.
I think that’s a 500 cal minus. Until I get my diet on point I’m for sure using the app. I’m aiming for 3 litres of water for someone who struggles drinking water I’m gonna find this hard. But thanks for ur import I’ll check out amr calculator see what that ones says. Thanks again
No worries. When you get the nutrition side of things set it really does become so much easier, after a couple of months (even though I still had a long way to go) I knew I would get there as I could see myself living that way forever.

Such a good feeling when you get it nailed.

You got this x