just got back in it

Rob1208lv

Awards
Well I'm a fat ass now. I havent worked out of about 9 months
I gained like 12 lbs of fat. I went to the gym yesterday for the first time and
I was weak. I want to gain as much musle as possible while losing all this fat, and as fast as possible.
here are my current stats;
27 years old
5'8" 191lbs
work out w/155x3 on bench, 135x3 on squat..

My biggest problem is food. I don't know how to eat right, or even what to eat,
I do research and everyone tells me differnt stuff. I just want a simple diet (I will eat the same stuff
everyday if have too) that will help me reach my goals as soon as possible.
Goals;
to loose as much fat possible while gaining musle, as quick as possible. How much musle? the skys the limit.

thanks for helping me out!

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
start with a basic 40p/40c/20f diet and keep the carbs lower gi, clean protein, and throw in some good fats.

As for muscle you will probably gain some just because you are a newbie, but don't eat too little and don't expect to turn into Arnold over night.

Rob1208lv

Awards
start with a basic 40p/40c/20f diet and keep the carbs lower gi, clean protein, and throw in some good fats.

As for muscle you will probably gain some just because you are a newbie, but don't eat too little and don't expect to turn into Arnold over night.
start with a basic 40p/40c/20f diet???
does that mean 40%protien, 40% carbs and 20% fat?? But what should I eat what do you eat on a typical day..

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
start with a basic 40p/40c/20f diet???
does that mean 40%protien, 40% carbs and 20% fat?? But what should I eat what do you eat on a typical day..
yes this is what I meant, just start with a lean protein source (chicken breast, tuna) and some good, quality carbs (lentils, oats) for each meal. On a typical day I eat what Bobo tells me so I can't share that info with you.

And don't forget cardio, just keep heart rate around 65% [(220-age)*.65].

Rob1208lv

Awards
yes this is what I meant, just start with a lean protein source (chicken breast, tuna) and some good, quality carbs (lentils, oats) for each meal. On a typical day I eat what Bobo tells me so I can't share that info with you.

And don't forget cardio, just keep heart rate around 65% [(220-age)*.65].
thanks I quess i will seek some local help on my diet.. Thanks

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude, get bobo to set you up. looks a little pricey at first, but he will spoon feed you all the information you will ever need to know. Plus tell how and when to do it.

FLA nutrition, where its at.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Here's what you do.... On Sundays, go shopping.

Cook 5 portions of grilled salmon....5 portions of grilled chicken breasts.....a box or so of brown rice..and about 2 days worth of green veggies....(collard greens, mustard greens, brocolli, spinach)

ALso hardboil about 2 dozen eggs and you should be set for the week. Of course there is always canned tuna also, when you don't want to have a "meal" with the rice/veggies/protien..etc.

While you are making all this good stuff for the weak, eat your cheat meal then on a sunday..as a reward.

h19