DieneDione (PH) &/or Dienolone (DS), Unpopular or forgotten?

• Thread starter Beavis Bungocchi
  • Start date
Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
Why does no one ever have these as part as an oral lineup?

With all of the bunk Manadrol, StaShnazalol, and Oxymethheadalone that floats around, one would assume some old ‘reject’ PH/DS raws would be easy and appealing.

I feel like it’s ALL just test tren and dbol.. in my opinion/xp, even real deca is rare.

A fair number of people reported their best strength gains coming from the old DS/PH.

The Dienolone PH/DS sound like they were very sought after PH/DS, and they also sound like something worth being a part of any line up.

All I got to try regarding Dienolone was a bunk Topical Dienolone in 2012..
No CEL X-Tren, no Primordial Performance Tren LiquaVade, No Primordial Performance 1-T Tren Topical, no Myogenix Spawn, etc.
( you get the point )

Side note, I also saw kids in high school gain an extremely lean 20+ lbs off 1-2 bottle(s) of CEL X-Tren and Myogenix Spawn (spawn was a dienolone Ph + epistane combo I think)

Bringing the ‘tren’ phs back would spank the market and shart on competitors oral line up… seX-Tren 2024.

++Wasnt there a 3rd ‘trienolone’ maybe (methyl-trienolone?) ‘tren’ ph/ds, called trenadrol with flames on the bottle?

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It was great stuff for sure, versatile for any application…. You could bulk, cut etc….TD was good, Dienolone Ace was better, I don’t know why no one puts it out. Maybe cost is a factor ?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This stuff was around and you can probably still get some of it. In my opinion, the PH dienedione was actually stronger than dienolone. The big issue was that it was pretty harsh on sides. It was also the roughest recovery I had. I actually thought it was going to drive me into TRT. Although having said that, it also put on a freakish amount of size in a very short period of time.

Overall, I can definitely see the appeal as to why people would still want to run it. But I would never recommend it to anyone who isn't already on TRT.

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I heard the same. I ran a 10 weeker of IM Dienolone, very few sides bloodwork at the end was good except for creatinine levels which were high. Best I have ever looked and strong as hell….also, libido was off the charts

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's not readily available. You have to have it custom made.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's not readily available. You have to have it custom made.
I was going to say, if this guys source is having issue obtaining freaking legit deca there is not a snowballs chance in hell they are coming up with such a niche hormone as dien. Just because it was grey market OTC does not mean it's available in the bulk bins at the local supplement raw material suppliers.

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So its cost prohibitive because it’s expensive to have it custom made or just a giant pain to get it custom made and therefore not worth the hassle?

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
So its cost prohibitive because it’s expensive to have it custom made or just a giant pain to get it custom made and therefore not worth the hassle?
I think it’s worth the hassle.

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
I was going to say, if this guys source is having issue obtaining freaking legit deca there is not a snowballs chance in hell they are coming up with such a niche hormone as dien. Just because it was grey market OTC does not mean it's available in the bulk bins at the local supplement raw material suppliers.
Some people are just test-tren-dbol people who say they have this and that, yet evidently push nothing but test-tren-dbol.

I did not assume that these particular ph/ds would be available in such a way.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think it’s worth the hassle.
There are definitely a couple of brands out there selling dienedione. Whether or not it's legit, I don't know. Haven't seen dienolone in awhile though. There are lots of things that you just don't see anymore. I think TD formestane would be popular but haven't seen it in quite some time.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I heard the same. I ran a 10 weeker of IM Dienolone, very few sides bloodwork at the end was good except for creatinine levels which were high. Best I have ever looked and strong as hell….also, libido was off the charts
Same, 10 weeks of Dien E on top of 210mg test e had me leaner, yet more muscular and stronger on everything. Libido was crazy. Main side effect, besides that, was poor sleep once I went to 400mg/wk and levels built up. Probably one of my best cycle experiences overall. I probably wouldn’t exceed 300mg of it personally.

I’d like to use Dien Ace around 200/wk in a bigger stack and see if I couldn’t get most of the benefits with less sleep impact. I searched pretty hard for a while, but nobody was carrying it anymore. For some years, you could find IM Dien Ace all over for cheap.

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I ran it up to 400 as well, if I ever grab any Dien E again I will run it at 300 mainly to conserve it….but yes also my best gains/strength/look/libido results ever