Fat Burning Stack thoughts?

  1. Fat Burning Stack thoughts?


    Hey guys just after a bit of feedback on a fat burning stack I am considering.

    I have not been on a proper cut in a couple years now and am looking to shed a bit of belly flab for an upcoming stag do abroad. The stack I used to use was,

    OL Ignit3 + PES Shift + SNS Reduce XT

    I used to swear by this stack along with a 500kcal deficit and my normal weightlifting routine the lb's were falling off me I loved it. However while recently contemplating repeating this I noticed that Ignit3 has been reformulated I am no expert but it seemed to me that it was not as good as the OG as they had dropped some key ingredients mainly the rauwolscine.

    I have been browsing the boards for a suitable replacement to ignit3 and Radiate seems to get a lot of hype over here, had a butchers at the ingredient profile and I like the look of it and it includes rauwolscine. So now I am thinking,

    RXS Radiate + PES Shift + SNS Reduce XT.

    What are your guys thoughts on this stack? decent or trash? any other suggestions are welcome.

    P.S don't want to use any kind of PH etc as I am currently on time off.


  2. You are better off with Ignit3 still. It contains more actual fat burning ingredients than Radiate. The newest version mostly switched out the stims but the fat burning components are pretty much the same. Radiate is fine if you want more stims and maybe the more exotic stims but it won’t have as much benefit on fat loss IMO.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker210 View Post
    Hey guys just after a bit of feedback on a fat burning stack I am considering.

    I have not been on a proper cut in a couple years now and am looking to shed a bit of belly flab for an upcoming stag do abroad. The stack I used to use was,

    OL Ignit3 + PES Shift + SNS Reduce XT

    I used to swear by this stack along with a 500kcal deficit and my normal weightlifting routine the lb's were falling off me I loved it. However while recently contemplating repeating this I noticed that Ignit3 has been reformulated I am no expert but it seemed to me that it was not as good as the OG as they had dropped some key ingredients mainly the rauwolscine.

    I have been browsing the boards for a suitable replacement to ignit3 and Radiate seems to get a lot of hype over here, had a butchers at the ingredient profile and I like the look of it and it includes rauwolscine. So now I am thinking,

    RXS Radiate + PES Shift + SNS Reduce XT.

    What are your guys thoughts on this stack? decent or trash? any other suggestions are welcome.

    P.S don't want to use any kind of PH etc as I am currently on time off.
    its sick stack !!! either way, I have Radiate + , with alpha yohimbine and i sweat like crazy. I have also used ignit3 and its very good. the radiate powder is great i recently added it to my stack. I usually keep it pretty simple with f95 and alpha yohimbine i just bought radiate because it was a good deal at the time but I do love it. any questions on it just PM me. good luck
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/262422-mst-ragnorok-elite.html Mst Ragnorok Elite log

  4. Quote Originally Posted by luckylefty811 View Post
    its sick stack !!! either way, I have Radiate + , with alpha yohimbine and i sweat like crazy. I have also used ignit3 and its very good. the radiate powder is great i recently added it to my stack. I usually keep it pretty simple with f95 and alpha yohimbine i just bought radiate because it was a good deal at the time but I do love it. any questions on it just PM me. good luck
    Thank you brotha!

  5. Can’t go wrong with either stimmed product (radiate or ignite) but definitely keep the shift and reduce xt those three are a killer combo. Just a heads up shift has been discontinued so if you like it I’d consider stocking up for future runs.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
    •   
       


  6. Thanks for the heads up on the shift, thats a shame I liked that product! I actually went to order some from you guys yesterday after I got a 15% off code in my inbox and noticed you didn't have any stock! Will deffo source some and stock up!!

  7. I got a free bottle of ignite not too long ago. It’s a great product. I sweat a lot even with moderate lifting. Also cuts my appetite. I can’t say I’ve lost a lot of fat with it, I only use it here and there, but from what I’ve seen and felt it’s thermogenic, blunts appetite and provides great energy.
    Chaos & Pain Rep

  8. Radiate + is right up there as far as thermogenics go imo. It’s also mint as a pwo....Makes me sweat like a fat boy in a donut shop
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Radiate + is right up there as far as thermogenics go imo. It’s also mint as a pwo....Makes me sweat like a fat boy in a donut shop
    2nd Radiate + would be my go to of choice, and the boys at RXS always have a good discount code to help save some money.
    here is my review on the product
    Build Fast Formula Vasoblitz & FullBlitz --- Coupon: Bob15

  10. Cheers for the replies lads. Think I am going to go ahead and give radiate a shot 🤙🏼

  11. How are you looking at taking this stack as far as timing?

  12. When I wake up on an empty stomach is how I usually take it.

  13. You are going to take all three supps at the same time? Sorry. I am just curious. I am looking for a good fat burning stack as well.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Fat Burning Stack
    By CryingEmo in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 09:10 PM
  2. Muscle and Fitness October 2006 fat burning stack!
    By Fernelias in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2006, 03:37 AM
  3. would this be a good fat burning stack??
    By apron in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 03:36 PM
  4. What do you think of my fat burning stack?
    By Vader in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-10-2005, 10:34 PM
  5. Fat Burning Stack (feel free to slam)
    By NPursuit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 06:20 PM
Log in
Log in