Fat Burning Stack thoughts?

Haymaker210

Awards
Hey guys just after a bit of feedback on a fat burning stack I am considering.

I have not been on a proper cut in a couple years now and am looking to shed a bit of belly flab for an upcoming stag do abroad. The stack I used to use was,

OL Ignit3 + PES Shift + SNS Reduce XT

I used to swear by this stack along with a 500kcal deficit and my normal weightlifting routine the lb's were falling off me I loved it. However while recently contemplating repeating this I noticed that Ignit3 has been reformulated I am no expert but it seemed to me that it was not as good as the OG as they had dropped some key ingredients mainly the rauwolscine.

I have been browsing the boards for a suitable replacement to ignit3 and Radiate seems to get a lot of hype over here, had a butchers at the ingredient profile and I like the look of it and it includes rauwolscine. So now I am thinking,

RXS Radiate + PES Shift + SNS Reduce XT.

What are your guys thoughts on this stack? decent or trash? any other suggestions are welcome.

P.S don't want to use any kind of PH etc as I am currently on time off.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You are better off with Ignit3 still. It contains more actual fat burning ingredients than Radiate. The newest version mostly switched out the stims but the fat burning components are pretty much the same. Radiate is fine if you want more stims and maybe the more exotic stims but it won’t have as much benefit on fat loss IMO.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys just after a bit of feedback on a fat burning stack I am considering.

I have not been on a proper cut in a couple years now and am looking to shed a bit of belly flab for an upcoming stag do abroad. The stack I used to use was,

OL Ignit3 + PES Shift + SNS Reduce XT

I used to swear by this stack along with a 500kcal deficit and my normal weightlifting routine the lb's were falling off me I loved it. However while recently contemplating repeating this I noticed that Ignit3 has been reformulated I am no expert but it seemed to me that it was not as good as the OG as they had dropped some key ingredients mainly the rauwolscine.

I have been browsing the boards for a suitable replacement to ignit3 and Radiate seems to get a lot of hype over here, had a butchers at the ingredient profile and I like the look of it and it includes rauwolscine. So now I am thinking,

RXS Radiate + PES Shift + SNS Reduce XT.

What are your guys thoughts on this stack? decent or trash? any other suggestions are welcome.

P.S don't want to use any kind of PH etc as I am currently on time off.
its sick stack !!! either way, I have Radiate + , with alpha yohimbine and i sweat like crazy. I have also used ignit3 and its very good. the radiate powder is great i recently added it to my stack. I usually keep it pretty simple with f95 and alpha yohimbine i just bought radiate because it was a good deal at the time but I do love it. any questions on it just PM me. good luck

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its sick stack !!! either way, I have Radiate + , with alpha yohimbine and i sweat like crazy. I have also used ignit3 and its very good. the radiate powder is great i recently added it to my stack. I usually keep it pretty simple with f95 and alpha yohimbine i just bought radiate because it was a good deal at the time but I do love it. any questions on it just PM me. good luck
Thank you brotha!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can’t go wrong with either stimmed product (radiate or ignite) but definitely keep the shift and reduce xt :) those three are a killer combo. Just a heads up shift has been discontinued so if you like it I’d consider stocking up for future runs.

Haymaker210

Awards
Thanks for the heads up on the shift, thats a shame I liked that product! I actually went to order some from you guys yesterday after I got a 15% off code in my inbox and noticed you didn't have any stock! Will deffo source some and stock up!!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got a free bottle of ignite not too long ago. It’s a great product. I sweat a lot even with moderate lifting. Also cuts my appetite. I can’t say I’ve lost a lot of fat with it, I only use it here and there, but from what I’ve seen and felt it’s thermogenic, blunts appetite and provides great energy.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Radiate + is right up there as far as thermogenics go imo. It’s also mint as a pwo....Makes me sweat like a fat boy in a donut shop

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Radiate + is right up there as far as thermogenics go imo. It’s also mint as a pwo....Makes me sweat like a fat boy in a donut shop
2nd Radiate + would be my go to of choice, and the boys at RXS always have a good discount code to help save some money.
here is my review on the product
[video=youtube;bh5GkTi6ODc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh5GkTi6ODc[/video]

Haymaker210

Awards
Cheers for the replies lads. Think I am going to go ahead and give radiate a shot ??

johnnny2869

Awards
How are you looking at taking this stack as far as timing?

Haymaker210

Awards
When I wake up on an empty stomach is how I usually take it.

johnnny2869

Awards
You are going to take all three supps at the same time? Sorry. I am just curious. I am looking for a good fat burning stack as well.

Haymaker210

Awards
You are going to take all three supps at the same time? Sorry. I am just curious. I am looking for a good fat burning stack as well.
Well if I end up going with Radiate which I most likely will then obviously I am going to need to check the dosing instructions on the bottle.

However if its any help to you when I used to take the stack with OG ignit3 about 2 years ago if memory serves me correctly with OG Ignit3 you could take up to 5 pills depending on your tolerance first thing AM on an empty stomach 2-3 pills and then followed around 5 hours later by another 2-3 pills.

PES shift I believe was just 1-2 caps in the morning on an empty stomach

Reduce XT I think was just 3 caps spread evenly through the day so that's 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon and 1 late evening/pre bed time.

So to clarify my dosage used to go something like this...

I would wake up take 3 caps of ignit3, 2 caps of shift and 1 cap of reduct xt on an empty stomach.

Then I would take 2 caps of ignite and 1 cap of reduce xt in the afternoon roughly 5-6 hours after my morning dose. This would be with food and it would be my first meal of the day as I don't really eat breakfast much.

Finally usually just before or shortly before bed I would take 1 cap of reduce xt.

As I said not sure on radiate just yet but just check the bottle and amend accordingly. Hope this helps bud!