- 08-15-2018, 05:22 PM
I am 175cm tall and weigh 77kg, my goal is to reach 67kg .. I have prepared a "low carb protocol" (with the little knowledge I have)
In total the diet lasts 2 months, the last 2 weeks are of reverse diet...
what do you think?
I have no experiences, so even if it was totally wrong, I'm open-hearted
(PS: The workouts will be about 4/6 days a week, on "NO WORKOUT DAYS", I kept the calories low because I'm practically sitting all day long)
I have attached the file below
- 08-15-2018, 07:51 PM
You're putting way too much thought into this and chances are you won't be able to plan out your fat loss in advance like this.
Stick at a single calorie level and if you're not losing 0.5kg that week then reduce calories by 5%. So no need to plan, just reduce calories if and when you need toI am a carnivore (diet based exclusively on meat)- Here is my diet and training log
08-16-2018, 02:51 AM
08-16-2018, 03:01 AM
08-17-2018, 09:00 AM
Use Anthony25 on https://performaxlabs.com/ to save 25% on all products
08-19-2018, 12:33 PM
08-19-2018, 12:42 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By flamini in forum Pro BodybuildingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2016, 10:15 AM
- By Rustysballs in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2010, 11:36 PM
- By Rustysballs in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2010, 09:03 PM
- By Hardnutcheck in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2009, 03:06 PM
- By sage in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 12-20-2002, 11:56 AM