SarmX with 1-Androsterone?

Creasy10

Awards
Is that an ok stack? I have recently ordered 1-Androsterone and thought about stacking it with MHP's SarmX, any ideas?

Thanks.

Sorry about sticking this in the wrong place, if someone would stick it where it needs to be maybe I could get the answer I'm looking for.

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
should research your stuff a little bit more to stay safe, and from the reviews I've read sarm-x was useless, go for something like epistane or ids mass tabs, sounds like this would be your 1st time steroid cycle?

Creasy10

Awards
should research your stuff a little bit more to stay safe, and from the reviews I've read sarm-x was useless, go for something like epistane or ids mass tabs, sounds like this would be your 1st time steroid cycle?
No, actually have been working out for around 4 years and have used Cypionate 200mg's (twice a week) about a year and a half ago, i know this is nothing along those lines and have never used an oral like this, understand it's harder on your liver.

Had some great gains with the Cyp. So is this 1-Androsterone worth my time?

Thanks for your reply.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
1-AD doesn't suck, if you can get some 4-AD that would be a nice "oldschool" oral stack..