Post Your Stash Contest---Win $300

The Cash Stash™ Contest---Win $300

AM,

begins ASAP and ENDS Sept 26th 2006, I urge you to take your time!

NEW RULE

You must enter a Picture by September 9th to enter! The picture does the HAVE to be the Final entry. The picture must be of Humerous nature but final picture does not have to reflect entry picture. THis is just for fun and thread interaction!
Post a picture of your USPlabs supplement(s) and win $300 dollar coupon towards our new EXCLUSIVE supplement to be released in 4-6 weeks.

Human and Animal studies are "to good to be true" but beta testing will either validate or disprove the studies. I must say I hope it's validated.

This supplement will be the Next level in the industry. A supplement the world should use for Getting HUGE, Getting LEAN, Getting LEAN and HUGE and for HEALTH.

Beta testing will begin soon! USPlabs is the only company that will not release a product until it's Customer (beta) Approved!

The folks at some of these other boards take my marketing as HYPE, but how is it possible to HYPE before its released or approved for sale.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Copied thread to Supps forum too USP...I figured more people would see it. Let me know if you didn't want this.

Copied thread to Supps forum too USP...I figured more people would see it. Let me know if you didn't want this.
Great. When USPlabs was a little bady company (we are a big bady company now yet to mature to Arnold like stature). I posted in the supplement section a few times and was called a Spammer. Since then, I became reclusive to my little lonely forum.lol

All board sponsors Products are allowed in the contest but must be posted in our Forum....

NEW RULE

You must enter a Picture by September 9th to enter! The picture does the HAVE to be the Final entry. The picture must be of Humerous nature but final picture does not have to reflect entry picture. THis is just for fun and thread interaction!

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
AM,

begins ASAP and ENDS Sept 26th 2006, I urge you to take your time!

NEW RULE

Post a picture of your USPlabs supplement(s) and win $300 dollar coupon towards our new EXCLUSIVE supplement to be released in 4-6 weeks.

Human and Animal studies are "to good to be true" but beta testing will either validate or disprove the studies. I must say I hope it's validated.

This supplement will be the Next level in the industry. A supplement the world should use for Getting HUGE, Getting LEAN, Getting LEAN and HUGE and for HEALTH.

Beta testing will begin soon! USPlabs is the only company that will not release a product until it's Customer (beta) Approved!

The folks at some of these other boards take my marketing as HYPE, but how is it possible to HYPE before its released or approved for sale.
This has confirmed my suspicions,Jesus has returned and started his own supplement company. You know you guys can rest on your laurels for a little while, right?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Jesus would not take money for his miracle supplements. Jacob is human.... he has to make a living!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
All board sponsors Products are allowed in the contest but must be posted in our Forum....
Clarify for me: So the pic can contain supplements OTHER than USPLabs, as long as they are from one of the companies that support AM.com?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha ) Good stuff! Guys get to those digi cameras a snappin'!!!!! Extra points to those who make a funny video using USP products :p

Jesus would not take money for his miracle supplements. Jacob is human.... he has to make a living!
I wish I could make cissus out of water. Yes, I would probably charge but at a HUGE discount.

LEts get some pictures ROlling! I know there are some USPLabs customers with a stash.

Give me this Picture of below and Receive a free bottle of something.

Sesamin by scivation and cAMPHIBOLIC, they had a brief relationship!

haha ) Good stuff! Guys get to those digi cameras a snappin'!!!!! Extra points to those who make a funny video using USP products :p
O crap did he say VIDEO!!!!! Free Product for the first video of a PowerFULL creatine consumption!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I wish I could make cissus out of water. Yes, I would probably charge but at a HUGE discount.

LEts get some pictures ROlling! I know there are some USPLabs customers with a stash.

Give me this Picture of below and Receive a free bottle of something.

Sesamin by scivation and cAMPHIBOLIC, they had a brief relationship!
Jacob,

Slow down my man..... I never thought I'd say it, or think it was possible.... but you are giving stuff away faster than the customers can handle... lol

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
(that was sarcasm obviously... keep it up) LOL

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Sweet Jesus... does the madness never end! Jacobs car, to the first pic of Cialabol aftermath.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
AM.com says: "You must spread some reputation around before giving it to USPLabs again"

Jacob,

Slow down my man..... I never thought I'd say it, or think it was possible.... but you are giving stuff away faster than the customers can handle... lol
I like this much better than an advertising in MD.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I like this much better than an advertising in MD.
1. We do too.
2. Cheaper.
3. More effective.
4. Who reads that crap anyways? Your ad would be next to the "Bigger guns in just 2 weeks" article, that shows how to properly superset bar curls and cable curls. lol. And sandwiched between a Lipo 6 and a Gakic ad. WORTHLESS!

1. We do too.
2. Cheaper.
3. More effective.
4. Who reads that crap anyways? Your ad would be next to the "Bigger guns in just 2 weeks" article, that shows how to properly superset bar curls and cable curls. lol. And sandwiched between a Lipo 6 and a Gakic ad. WORTHLESS!
YEah bud but without advertising in that crap

1. Distributors will not pick u up. Which I could careless about
2. Vitamin shoppe or other big retailers would not either
3. Mom and pop shops also base sales around Mag advertising
4. We lose 75% of the customer base being the un educated customer
5. Once we hook the un educated customer we can educate him.

Bobo graciously displayed our LOGO in his add in MD!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
YEah bud but without advertising in that crap

1. Distributors will not pick u up. Which I could careless about
2. Vitamin shoppe or other big retailers would not either
3. Mom and pop shops also base sales around Mag advertising
4. We lose 75% of the customer base being the un educated customer
5. Once we hook the un educated customer we can educate him.

You make some very valid points there!!!!!!!!!!

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
damn it I knew I should've saved all my empties

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is great :) Come on people!!! Free products at your feet!!!!! Where's the pics?

I will supp USP's prize with one of my own if a VIDEO is posted:
O crap did he say VIDEO!!!!! Free Product for the first video of a PowerFULL creatine consumption!
by 12am tonight EST.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
suddenly my idea of dumping all my bottles into a nut and bolt organizer no longer to seems so clever.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Just wait until I get the order I made yesterday...then I'll show y'all.

Just wait until I get the order I made yesterday...then I'll show y'all.

Post any Picture just to enter...Only those that post picture by september 9th are entered. The primary picture is just for fun!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Post any Picture just to enter...Only those that post picture by september 9th are entered. The primary picture is just for fun!
Yeah, I just want it to be fun AND EPIC. Fun will have to do though.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm, car payment is about due but I could move that forward and buy...Sorry that was my wife calling. I guess her spouse-about-to-****-up sense was tingling.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Well i just recieved my 5 bottles of rem so i'll have:

5 rem
5 Cailabol
3 PowerFull

I'll get a pick up when my other stuff arrives in the next couple days. By the way USP i love your shipping methods, i've never recieved supplements from the US so fast, EVER, i'm very impressed 8 days and i woke up with my goodies waiting for me.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Just wait till you see my USP pyramid, it'll blow your happy face outta the water sucka! lol

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
hmmm, car payment is about due but I could move that forward and buy...Sorry that was my wife calling. I guess her spouse-about-to-****-up sense was tingling.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
cAMP and Sesamin: The mystery of their breakup, revealed.

Can't you just see the look of horror on Sessie's face?

Attachments

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya Jayhawk can't forget the Vic's vapor rub, lmao.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
After looking into my "warehouse", I realized I may need to do a post of my complete stash, just for fun. Not all sponsored items... so it won't be a valid entry, but it will be of interest. lol

Gonna have to break out the wide lens for this baby......................

(Whoever repped me for my gorilla.... Thanks! It takes a secure man to buy a toy gorilla, mutilate him, and use a hot glue gun)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I like to rub my nipples with Vic's it's awesome for preventing and even curing gyno!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I just bought the October issue of MD just for the Anabolicminds ad:) Your logo was one of the 1st things I noticed.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Yes i noticed that as well, that's awesome get the word out! I know myself and other users definitely help just by word of mouth alone.