What the F*&k are in those Beta Caps!!!!

Drum Roooolllllllll Please!
Caffiene, Creatine, 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)— We call the Focused ASTEROID stack.

This product will never be released. We needed to find out which compound in PowerFULL was producing the mind muscle connection.

You want beta buy PowerFULL, Creatine, and caffiene but with the inclusion of PowerFULL expect great things in Pre workout supplmentation..

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Interesting..

What kind of creatine was it??

thanks

3v1l

3v1l

Awards
because You buy powerFULL and creatine with a caffiene product and you have it:}
Well I know thats why we buy it but not everyone visits this board and/or cares to know whats in it (right or wrong). It sounds like a great mass market product - think big profits!

Well I know thats why we buy it but not everyone visits this board and/or cares to know whats in it (right or wrong). It sounds like a great mass market product - think big profits!

Thats why we promote PowerFULL and creatine because the sum of its parts are great.

We have 4-5 products in research!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
And they won't release a one of em' til we each send them 4-5 new customers.

:icon_lol: GET BUSY Y'ALL ;-)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Hmmph, sure glad I was stackin em with Caffeine! No wonder I was jacked! LOL

3v1l

3v1l

Awards
Well I can tell you i'm definately a new USP labs addict. The question I have though is I always thought that caffeine hindered the effects of creatine?
(btw after reading this I have added the creatine into my stack the log for which is here)

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
is mono ideal or would kre alkylyn or someting work better?what kind of dosage are we talking for creatine/powerful ratio?

so its the

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
Hmmph, sure glad I was stackin em with Caffeine! No wonder I was jacked! LOL
LOL, I did the same thing bp but just once......I was so damn jittery at the gym it was too much :lol:

jecko

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
FINALLY! Man, an extra 100mg of C really rocked my socks. This has proven to be a great pre-workout stack. To hear that's all it was is not all too surprising but at the same time so damn impressive.

And I thought there would be a part 2 of this testing?

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Drum Roooolllllllll Please!
Caffiene, Creatine, 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)— We call the Focused ASTEROID stack.

This product will never be released. We needed to find out which compound in PowerFULL was producing the mind muscle connection.

You want beta buy PowerFULL, Creatine, and caffiene but with the inclusion of PowerFULL expect great things in Pre workout supplmentation..
So just to confirm, PowerFull is 1-carboxy? Is that different from the PureSap?