Random question for those who have taken anabolic effect and also consume nicotine

john10960

Awards
Hey guys.

bit of a random question but for anyone that has taken AE and also consumes nicotine in any form.

has anyone in this category noticed a decreased nicotine buzz while on AE?
Just curious.
Thanks!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean, if you're smoking or vaping regularly by about half a week in you're not getting a buzz anymore anyhow.

john10960

Awards
I hear what you’re saying but this feels different, a little similar to when I tried chantix long ago (chantix blocks nicotonic receptors). I am also using zyn pouches, quit vaping smoking years ago

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In years of selling Anabolic Effect and many thousands of bottles sold, I have never heard this before.

And I honestly can't think of any way from a method of action standpoint that it would block the effects of nicotine. (Heck, if I really thought it did/could, that would be a market for it itself).

john10960

Awards
Thanks for the reply.

I looked into the ingredients briefly. The only thing I came upon was that astragalus (I think it was astragalus) can hasten the rate nicotine is expelled from the body so maybe breaks it down faster. It’s hard to tell sometimes from these studies though. That’s the only thing I can think of thusfar that could cause this.

Maybe it’s nothing and I’m imagining it, who knows

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the reply.

I looked into the ingredients briefly. The only thing I came upon was that astragalus (I think it was astragalus) can hasten the rate nicotine is expelled from the body so maybe breaks it down faster. It’s hard to tell sometimes from these studies though. That’s the only thing I can think of thusfar that could cause this.

Maybe it’s nothing and I’m imagining it, who knows
I don't think that would be the case because the Astragalus component is in AstraGin, which has a lot of clinical studies on it and I'm unaware of that ever being reported in any of the studies.

Sometimes different people just respond differently to different things though.

I wish the product really did do that and could find exactly why bc it would be a whole different market for the ingredient involved haha.