Back In The Game Finally

Omega

Omega

Awards
ok i havent posted in a long time but i have my good reasons. ive also been a member for a while now and i LOVE the changes you've made like the workout tracker, diet tracker, etc etc, GREAT job. my question is that since ive been out of the loop (drug addiction, prison, car accident which gave me chronic pain, ya know NORMAL stuff) i havent had the will to work out and get back in shape.

at my peak i was about 205 RIPPED and im 6 4, im also an ectomorph. lil background as well: ive been training since i was 13, im 27 now but i stopped training at around 2005. but the last couple days ive hit the gym and i feel GREAT. its the best high in the world. and i should know. i used to shoot heroin and its even better than that.

the cycles ive done are m1t(my fav) once i gained 20 lbs my FIRST 17 days, kept about 15 lbs after a 3 week cycle, ive done 4ad, 1ad, SD, and maybe some others that im forgetting but these are the main ones. this was also before the m1t ban. but i stocked up. right now though i have NO PH's at all. so my question is: what is the good **** now??? what should i buy? im a hardgainer but i train very well. im also a certified personal trainer i went to school at the NPTI in chicago and learned alot.

but because of a accident i was in and i got hooked on painkillers my PTing career didnt exactly work out i lost all my muscle yadda yadda. so. what should i buy? whats good out there now thats legal? i was thinking superdrol? a nd i knwo yes i could research for hours and find out for myself but i dont have the time im very very busy and i dont have much access to the internet so i need your guys help.

once again, this site is kickass. BIG IMPROVEMENT. not saying that it wasnt good before but its even better now. i was one of the original www.gotfina.com members back in the day so ive been around. sorry to make this long. but thank you for any recommendations. oh and btw i KNOW how important diet is that wont be a factor. i eat very very well. thanks in advance. ==== stephen

PS and mods. is there anyway to change my name? i made this name years ago and id ont like it now can i change it??