Getting back in the game. Looking for sources, new products etc...

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Howdy, I'm getting back into supplements after a small hiatus and living off the huge stockpile I had accumulated. I've got a good base as for my training regimen, I've been lifting my whole life, did two cycles of test between 2018 and 2020. Now that I've deleted my stockpile of protein, pre workout, creatine etc. for context in the past I was always a huge Olympus labs, PES, CEL, SNS, Evomuse fan, had great results with them all including others. I've done the X gels, Epi Plex and things of that nature.

I need to re-up on quite a few things. What are some of the go-to websites to order from these days? What are some of the current top pre workouts these days? Preferably 300mgs of caffeine, 6+ grams of citrulline or a good pump complex and hopefully something to help with focus. Imiss the old days of mesomorph (DMAA, DMHA etc), Total War (when it was good), Gameday, Reign, things of that nature. Also when we got the good deals on Orange Triad.

Long story short I'm looking for website recommendations, pre workout recommendations. I'll be grabbing some pre workout, probably PES Select (I don't get the insider emails anymore?), some creatine and Orange Triad eventually - I still have a bottle or two left.

Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

I also plan on adding some Epi Plex in and I'm still debating on what to stack with that at the moment.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Howdy, I'm getting back into supplements after a small hiatus and living off the huge stockpile I had accumulated. I've got a good base as for my training regimen, I've been lifting my whole life, did two cycles of test between 2018 and 2020. Now that I've deleted my stockpile of protein, pre workout, creatine etc. for context in the past I was always a huge Olympus labs, PES, CEL, SNS, Evomuse fan, had great results with them all including others. I've done the X gels, Epi Plex and things of that nature.

I need to re-up on quite a few things. What are some of the go-to websites to order from these days? What are some of the current top pre workouts these days? Preferably 300mgs of caffeine, 6+ grams of citrulline or a good pump complex and hopefully something to help with focus. Imiss the old days of mesomorph (DMAA, DMHA etc), Total War (when it was good), Gameday, Reign, things of that nature. Also when we got the good deals on Orange Triad.

Long story short I'm looking for website recommendations, pre workout recommendations. I'll be grabbing some pre workout, probably PES Select (I don't get the insider emails anymore?), some creatine and Orange Triad eventually - I still have a bottle or two left.

Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

I also plan on adding some Epi Plex in and I'm still debating on what to stack with that at the moment.
There really aren't many new supplement retailer websites, so its the same as it would have been back then minus a few that aren't in business anymore. Strong Supplement Shop is the board sponsor here and then DPS and Flexit are both popular depending on what you're looking for. But more and more people buy direct from the brand websites now days too.

Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore is hard to beat for a pre-workout and contains exactly what you said you're looking for - 300 mg. Caffeine, 6 grams Citrulline, and a great pump and a great energy and focus complex.

A few people you can search their posts on to see feedback that really like Pump Addict and have talked about it pretty in depth would be @Dustin07 , @TheMrMuscle , @BOSSMAN , and I believe @Hyde likes it too.

An added plus is that it tastes really good too.

You can buy it from whatever retailer you wish, but here's a link to it direct so you can see the write up:

Muscle-Addition-Pump-Addict-Powder-Candy-Explosion-RENDERING-FRONT.png
Muscle-Addition-Pump-Addict-Powder-Candy-Explosion-SUPP-FACTS-768x863.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you're looking for natural anabolics, here's a list of some of the popular ones:

Anabolic XT
Anabolic Effect
Epi-Plex (updated version just released couple months ago)
Pepti-Plex
Phosphatidic Acid XT
Recomp20
Xtreme Performance Gels Ursa-Gel

Those are the ones that come to mind right off.

If you have any questions about any of them, I'm glad to help.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I must be too Old School..lol
I went that route for years, searching for supps..trying new things, disappointing for the most part..
Once I started trying different TNE Pre-WO's, I just use BBCA's with a few things added in my workout drink..
In comparison..drinks usually gave me the jitters and lasted too long..

I'm sure the products have improved greatly with time..Harder to bet 10mgs of Sdrol..!!
LOL
Z...

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nutricartel, Flexit and DPS are the places that I most frequently buy from
That first site tends to have more exotic pre's OP. But agree that I usually just go to DPS for when I need a more comprehensive order.

Zeus is a great DMHA pre, without being overly stimmed. Also, if you're looking for newer/trendier companies, you could look at Appollon or Ekko. I also tend to enjoy Ryse and they have a wide range of pre options that have both high caffeine and Nitrate content.