Been out of the game for a while but back with a vengeance (stack suggestions)

cjm89

Awards
It’s been a while since the Olympus Labs days as having a family (plus growing up and learning life is not just about gym) but with a growing family, they came first.

For the past few months I’ve made time for myself to train consistently (5 days a week) in Olympic lifting & accessory work with some conditioning (metcon/crossfit) post session (same session) for general fitness. I also add in som zone 2 breathing work on weekends which is done on an echo bike for between 35-45mins (separate session) as time is more permitting for me.

I follow RP so my diet is reasonably sorted with it being on point 85-90% of the time (family/work may cause a mishap here and there) but it’s consistent.

TL;DR - cutting to the chase, looking for a stack to assist with the following:-

1. strength & endurance
2. Anything to assist with v02 / aerobic endurance (legal)

Any improvement on body comp/fat loss is a side benefit - if I can improve strength and train harder for longer, my body will change regardless.

I am open to all suggestions on a stack (I’d like to buy as much from SNS as they have a good deal/sale on now) so I can save a few pennies as well.

I already take a multi, vit c, pre workout, creatine and ZMA

Thanks for any help fam and I look forward to suggestions:)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My training probably isn’t too far from yours so hopefully my suggestions are helpful.

Anabolic XT + Pepti-Plex. Possibly + PA-XT since they have those three as a pretty discounted stack right now.

The recovery, endurance, and progress on these is awesome for me.

SNS Peak O2 in combination with other more typical staples works quite well endurance as well.

CEL Epi-Plex and Anabolic Effect also provide the benefits you are looking for. CEL will also have an endurance formula coming (hopefully not too far) in 2024.

Depending on what else you are looking for don’t sleep on some of the “health” products. SNS Cardiovascular Support XT provides some strong doses of things that can help endurance, Blood Pressure Support XT can help improve endurance and pumps, and Stress and Anxiety XT doubles as a potent performance adaptogen even if it is marketed mostly for stress relief.

Finally, I’ve found Sabroxy XT seems to help my breathing on top of its nootropic effects.

No need to take all of that, just lots of options I’ve enjoyed. If you need more help I’d be glad to expand on anything.

PS I feel like I remember you from back in the day if it’s who I think it is. Glad to see you back. 🙂

cjm89

Awards
I’ve taken a step back from competing in CF to get stronger so this has been a good time to just focus on Olympic lifting and strength while maintaining some general level of capacity (GPP). You’ve been around for a while Rocket. Were you around when EBF finished up and OL came on board? Takes me back to my youth.

I was looking at Anabolic XT, peak 02 & inhibit E for 8 weeks. Probably staying away from PA due to the increase in DOMS and inflammatory response as training is already making more sore on some days as is. I am also hoping the peak 02 improves overall work capacity and time to exhaustion.

any other thoughts or combo? Is it worth adding in Recomp 20 or that’s overkill for this one and do it later on? Remembering, strength gains is my main goal (increasing 1RMs).

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why Inhibit E? That’s not going to be beneficial at all considering the pounding your joints will be taking with a proper weightlifting program, unless your estrogen is TOO high of course.

In addition to what Resolve already mentioned, SNS Amentoflavone may be a good consideration for increased force production.

Ubiquinol & PQQ are great for the cardiovascular system and endurance, but they are pricey. I like Jarrow’s product.

Never sleep on daily supplementation with a basic B complex to encourage good blood production, and get your daily vitamin C in your diet as well for that as well as promoting collagen synthesis.

Injectable L-Carnitine & Choline blends, like offered by Better Through Biology, are legal and healthy ways to improve endurance, fat utilization, spare glycogen, increase force production & improve recovery from training - the catch is you’re going to need to be doing slinpin intramuscular injections preWO. And plenty of folks draw a line with injecting anything.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Transdermal ursolic acid has become one of my favorite things as far as endurance is concerned. XPG Ursa-Gel is my go-to.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
CEL m-test and anabolic effect make a good stack. 600mg of epiandro for 8-12 weeks is a great legal cycle

cjm89

Awards
Was thinking of any increase in test from anabolic XT to be offset by inhibit E and to generally drop some water weight as Estero can hold onto some. I haven’t done any bloods to justify high e levels so it was just a thought.

cjm89

Awards
Wouldn’t be able to get epiandro in Australia. If I could go back in time, I’d be all over triumphalis with XI-KT & cardarine but gone are those days

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Was thinking of any increase in test from anabolic XT to be offset by inhibit E and to generally drop some water weight as Estero can hold onto some. I haven’t done any bloods to justify high e levels so it was just a thought.
You shouldn't see any estrogen increase from Anabolic XT.

However, you could use Inhibit-E to help reduce estrogen and optimize your natural testosterone to estrogen ratio.

That's a unique aspect of Inhibit-E in that it helps to modulate estrogen without taking it too low. That's why we get so many referrals from HRT clinics and endocrinologists for it.

cjm89

Awards
You shouldn't see any estrogen increase from Anabolic XT.

However, you could use Inhibit-E to help reduce estrogen and optimize your natural testosterone to estrogen ratio.

That's a unique aspect of Inhibit-E in that it helps to modulate estrogen without taking it too low. That's why we get so many referrals from HRT clinics and endocrinologists for it.
I was waiting for you to show up man. It’s been a while since we’ve interacted. This was my reasoning for it I just couldn’t put it to paper

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also PA shouldn’t increase inflammation and soreness if anything it should decrease DOMS for most people.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was waiting for you to show up man. It’s been a while since we’ve interacted. This was my reasoning for it I just couldn’t put it to paper
i don’t get on on weekends a lot but did this weekend bc of the New Years sale going.

You’re always welcome to tag me if there’s threads you want me to reply in or you’re always welcome to pm me or email or text me if you have my info. If you don’t, you’re welcome to pm me and I’ll be glad to give it to you.

I can definitely relate to family and diet. I used to be super strict when I was younger but since I adopted my daughter, I’m not nearly as strict. She has high functioning autism and loves to bake and cook and her happiness is more important than me being super strict like I used to be.

cjm89

Awards
i don’t get on on weekends a lot but did this weekend bc of the New Years sale going.

You’re always welcome to tag me if there’s threads you want me to reply in or you’re always welcome to pm me or email or text me if you have my info. If you don’t, you’re welcome to pm me and I’ll be glad to give it to you.

I can definitely relate to family and diet. I used to be super strict when I was younger but since I adopted my daughter, I’m not nearly as strict. She has high functioning autism and loves to bake and cook and her happiness is more important than me being super strict like I used to be.
nothing beats family life though man. We had fraternal twins and a third baby 11 months later so they are all still quiet young but not being on here for many years because I just focused on work and making a life, I lost touch of a lot of stuff and the advancements on supplements and ingredients aka what’s hot and what’s not. Aussie customs and changes also made life **** for supplements and ever since Covid, inflation has been crap.

That’s awesome and wholesome you adopted man. Having a gluten and dairy intolerance makes life easier and harder for me as I need to keep stuff simple but the kids get all the good stuff I cannot eat.

I will definitely keep that in mind but in terms of AXT and AE, which would you choose given my goals? Some partial overlap but both have their own actives to make them quality.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
nothing beats family life though man. We had fraternal twins and a third baby 11 months later so they are all still quiet young but not being on here for many years because I just focused on work and making a life, I lost touch of a lot of stuff and the advancements on supplements and ingredients aka what’s hot and what’s not. Aussie customs and changes also made life **** for supplements and ever since Covid, inflation has been crap.

That’s awesome and wholesome you adopted man. Having a gluten and dairy intolerance makes life easier and harder for me as I need to keep stuff simple but the kids get all the good stuff I cannot eat.

I will definitely keep that in mind but in terms of AXT and AE, which would you choose given my goals? Some partial overlap but both have their own actives to make them quality.
I have an allergy to gluten myself and an anaphylactic allergy to soy protein, so definitely know what you mean about keeping things simple. Food choices have thankfully come a long ways though.

I love Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect and I love stacking them, I think they compliment each other very well.

If I had to choose one or the other for your specific goals, an important question would be how long you planned on running whichever one you chose because Anabolic Effect really starts to kick in great around week 3 and gets better by the weeks, so I really like running 12 or 16 week cycles. My next will be a 20 week and I'll be stacking them; plan is to start next week.

So for you, if picking one or the other, I would choose Anabolic Effect if you plan on running a longer cycle because your listed goals were strength and endurance and Anabolic Effect works great for my muscular endurance and strength gains are super consistent on it.

If you're looking at just running one or two bottles though, I would probably pick Anabolic XT because I feel a difference with it very quickly.

I hope that helps.

cjm89

Awards
I have an allergy to gluten myself and an anaphylactic allergy to soy protein, so definitely know what you mean about keeping things simple. Food choices have thankfully come a long ways though.

I love Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect and I love stacking them, I think they compliment each other very well.

If I had to choose one or the other for your specific goals, an important question would be how long you planned on running whichever one you chose because Anabolic Effect really starts to kick in great around week 3 and gets better by the weeks, so I really like running 12 or 16 week cycles. My next will be a 20 week and I'll be stacking them; plan is to start next week.

So for you, if picking one or the other, I would choose Anabolic Effect if you plan on running a longer cycle because your listed goals were strength and endurance and Anabolic Effect works great for my muscular endurance and strength gains are super consistent on it.

If you're looking at just running one or two bottles though, I would probably pick Anabolic XT because I feel a difference with it very quickly.

I hope that helps.
12 weeks so 3 bottles of a product. If I don’t need to add anything else, it’s more cost effective to run a 3 month stint so I can do whatever you suggest for the 3 months :)

let me know if it’s AXT or AE and I’ll go ahead and order based on your experience and advice (not medical so i won’t hold you to it) but for my goal. Much appreciated

if it’s AE is there a 3 bottle deal with AXT on the website?

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
Probably staying away from PA due to the increase in DOMS and inflammatory response as training is already making more sore on some days as is. I am also hoping the peak 02 improves overall work capacity and time to exhaustion.
You meant to say you’d stay away from ArA (arachdonic acid) due to the increase in inflammation, right? PA (phosphatidic acid) wouldn’t increase DOMS at all. Should do the opposite

Last edited:

cjm89

Awards
You meant to say you’d stay away from AA (arachdonic acid) due to the increase in inflammation, right? PA (phosphatidic acid) wouldn’t increase DOMS at all. Should do the opposite
Sorry,
Specifically, ArA woukd do it but PA would not, that’s correct. I was referring to ArA causing increase in DOMS - not PA. Sorry for the confusion my man!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
12 weeks so 3 bottles of a product. If I don’t need to add anything else, it’s more cost effective to run a 3 month stint so I can do whatever you suggest for the 3 months :)

let me know if it’s AXT or AE and I’ll go ahead and order based on your experience and advice (not medical so i won’t hold you to it) but for my goal. Much appreciated

if it’s AE is there a 3 bottle deal with AXT on the website?
You really can’t go wrong either way.

One consideration too is that we are out of stock of Anabolic Effect at the moment. We should have it back in stock week after next.

I do love Anabolic Effect and it’s strength and endurance benefits but Anabolic XT has great strength gains too and I love the motivation aspect to it.

The motivation to train aspect of Anabolic XT is awesome. I can’t honestly say I enjoy working out. I do it for the results but I don’t enjoy it the way some ppl do. So it’s always been a challenge to me to stay consistent and using Anabolic XT was first time in years I honestly looked forward to training. Also, being honest, after stopping Anabolic XT, it wasn’t 2 weeks before I’d screwed up being consistent and really fell off. That’s a big thing I’m looking forward to with starting it back is just it helping me get back on track.

cjm89

Awards
You really can’t go wrong either way.

One consideration too is that we are out of stock of Anabolic Effect at the moment. We should have it back in stock week after next.

I do love Anabolic Effect and it’s strength and endurance benefits but Anabolic XT has great strength gains too and I love the motivation aspect to it.

The motivation to train aspect of Anabolic XT is awesome. I can’t honestly say I enjoy working out. I do it for the results but I don’t enjoy it the way some ppl do. So it’s always been a challenge to me to stay consistent and using Anabolic XT was first time in years I honestly looked forward to training. Also, being honest, after stopping Anabolic XT, it wasn’t 2 weeks before I’d screwed up being consistent and really fell off. That’s a big thing I’m looking forward to with starting it back is just it helping me get back on track.
let’s do a 12 week of AE first up then a 12 week of AXT paired with inhibit E, amento & peak 02 (for the last 6 weeks so 6 weeks solo of AXT after AE solo for 12 weeks. I may add in some mitoburn with the AE for extra leaning out and thermo affects to start up

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
let’s do a 12 week of AE first up then a 12 week of AXT paired with inhibit E, amento & peak 02 (for the last 6 weeks so 6 weeks solo of AXT after AE solo for 12 weeks. I may add in some mitoburn with the AE
for extra leaning out and thermo affects to start up
That sounds like a good plan. We hope to have Anabolic Effect back in stock week after next. If you want to pm me what you'd like, I can get a total for you with combined shipping.