dg's swole log

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Ok...........as most know I like to be a guniea pig. I have never been a good responder to regular creatine powder. I have been off all types for over a year and a half. Recently I have been reading and studying new transport systems. I don't want a load of sugar either to push it. So I'm going to try the new V2 from Syntrax.
The premise behind this latest innovation in muscle volumizing technology is based on the potent anabolic, cell-volumizing effects of a compound called Glycocyamine. This new breakthrough compound has been scientifically shown to increase the body's production and storage of muscle volumizing, high-energy phosphate compounds. SWOLE's concentrated matrix also includes Dimethylglycine for its intense ability to improve oxygen utilization, maintain high energy levels and boost mental acuity. To kick it up a notch, they have incorporated Tricreatine Citrate which is the most bioavailable and soluble form of creatine. Tricreatine Citrate allows for maximum absorption of creatine through a pH-balanced delivery system and does not have the side effects of creatine monohydrate such as stomach bloat and discomfort. Last but not least, while developing SWOLE's state of the art formula, they stumbled upon the truly novel compound Glucuronolactone which is one of the best endurance and energy-producing compounds ever seen. In vertebrate studies not only does it dramatically reduce fatigue but it even prevents insulin-stimulated adipose storage.
Best of all it has zero sugar! I started taking it this past weekend and hopefully sometime this week I can start giving some good feedback and results of how this performs. Stay tuned!

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
keep us updated. I will be starting Swole v2 creatine here pretty soon also, haven't used any in almost 2 years since i went to "special" supplements, i'd liek to see if it does anything for me.

Being someone who used to respond really well to all creatine i'd like to compare my results with you.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'm also getting some very soon. I'm halfay through my last V-12 jug, so I'm very interested to see if I notice a big difference between the two

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Add me to the list of people getting it soon.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hope the taste is better than the last one =)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
long as its not as sweet as v12..that made me sick..gave mine to pete..lol

yordi

Awards
i allready have 2 jugs here for a week and a half (it's not out till end of this week in holland :D)

started this morning with. gonna take the second protion after my back/traps/biceps workout tonight will let you know how it goes :)

yordi

Awards
the tangy orange tastes just like an orange :D taste isn't too strong, i like it beter then the taste of a normal orange :)

the sweet tart punch i don't know, my second jug is in that flavor so we'll see soon enough.

i could feel the swole doing something about 15 minutes after i took it this morning. let's hope it only get's beter!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by wojo
I actually like the tropical punch now :D

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
I've got the sweet tart punch and I really love the taste! Not too sweet or too sour.

Yesterday was bench day. The flat benches were full, so I started on Inclines. Was still able to do my normal weight on flat bench after inclines! Normally that is not true. Had to be the swole!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
man inclines kill me..sweet tarts the flavor i got too..gonnawait till i finish this lgp 1-t cycle(with added oh-test) to try it

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok...........as most know I like to be a guniea pig. I have never been a good responder to regular creatine powder. I have been off all types for over a year and a half. Recently I have been reading and studying new transport systems. I don't want a load of sugar either to push it. So I'm going to try the new V2 from Syntrax.
The premise behind this latest innovation in muscle volumizing technology is based on the potent anabolic, cell-volumizing effects of a compound called Glycocyamine. This new breakthrough compound has been scientifically shown to increase the body's production and storage of muscle volumizing, high-energy phosphate compounds. SWOLE's concentrated matrix also includes Dimethylglycine for its intense ability to improve oxygen utilization, maintain high energy levels and boost mental acuity. To kick it up a notch, they have incorporated Tricreatine Citrate which is the most bioavailable and soluble form of creatine. Tricreatine Citrate allows for maximum absorption of creatine through a pH-balanced delivery system and does not have the side effects of creatine monohydrate such as stomach bloat and discomfort. Last but not least, while developing SWOLE's state of the art formula, they stumbled upon the truly novel compound Glucuronolactone which is one of the best endurance and energy-producing compounds ever seen. In vertebrate studies not only does it dramatically reduce fatigue but it even prevents insulin-stimulated adipose storage.
Best of all it has zero sugar! I started taking it this past weekend and hopefully sometime this week I can start giving some good feedback and results of how this performs. Stay tuned!
Is this an ad or something? Glycocyamine is the latest innovation? Am I in the twilight zone?

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday was bicep day and I was able to add 10 pounds to my bb curl with no loss of reps. Today was shoulder day and I did two more reps on bb presses with 135 than I have been doing. I don't really notice a pump yet, but being only a couple days in, I doubt the muscles are saturated yet. But it seems like I have a little more strength than normal. So everything looks good so far.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
man inclines kill me..sweet tarts the flavor i got too..gonnawait till i finish this lgp 1-t cycle(with added oh-test) to try it
You should be adding this to the lgp cycle. That would be killer! Unless you want to do like me and just do it alone to see how it works. I haven't done creatine with my PH cycles. Why, I don't know? But next time I certainly will!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yep i wanna see how this works alone for post cycle therapy with the usual( 2 grams of alcar and nolva 20 mgs a day)..hmmm maybe i will try it now that i think of it.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
lmao! Get on it and stay on for post cycle!

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
It's been a week and 2 days now and I finally noticed a definate increase in strength today. Weights went up on bench today with a lot less effort than last several weeks. I like it!

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
How would you say it compares with regular creatine? Better?

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by LunaHotel
How would you say it compares with regular creatine? Better?
For me it definitely is. I did not ever really respond to regular powder. Maybe it had something to do with how I took it?? At least now, it takes all the guess work out and keeps from having to take dextrose to spike insuline. I actually noticed yesterday while doing biceps that I looked harder and fuller/thicker. To me it is worth the little added money over regular powder. The best thing I like is the ability to stay cut if you want while on it.(no sugar!)

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
w00t you can take this with no sugar and it still loads up in the muscle?

That is simply GREAT! This means you can do this on a cutting cycle too!? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can do this with original swole, V-12 and any of the other new creatien products. THis is not new.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
LH, It conatians ALA which mimicks insuline to transport creatine into your muscles(thus no sugar) there are studies on ALA that proves this. I think it is definitely worth it!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yep dg806..there is no ala in it..i think the glyco is very close t metaformin or at least thats what j-rod(formally of syntrax now with sann) related to me after i drank the original swole without carbs and nearly passed the hell out..lol

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ALA would be closer to metformin than glycocyamine.

KFlex

I've been on swole V2 for about 3 weeks and this stuff has made a believer out of me, I have added weight to all of my lifts my bench went from 315 for 5 reps 1 set to 335 for 2 sets of 4 and then a follow up set of 5 at 315! My strength level seems to stay way up even at the end of my workout, I have to make myself leave the gym so I don't overtrain. This stuff is great I recommend it to anyone.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
yeah my bad. Not sure what was running through my mind? But taking ALA with creatine will give close to the effect that dextrose will.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
You ever have one of those days when you just don't feel in it? Well today was one of those days and I thought I had a terrible workout. But after I got done I realized that I had lifted the same weight for the same reps as the week before. It was then I realized that the swole obviously helped, because I would not have done it any other way.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
yep dg806..there is no ala in it..i think the glyco is very close t metaformin or at least thats what j-rod(formally of syntrax now with sann) related to me after i drank the original swole without carbs and nearly passed the hell out..lol
I know another guy that said the original did him the same way! I wish I would had tried it.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
had a sim effect with this version after i typed that..man im smart..lmao..my polish was showing that day

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
Guys, can you explain to me how ALA would shuffle creatine into the cell? Is creatine shuffled into the cell by GLUT4?

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Let's see...................Strength hasn't changed a whole lot. Since I noticed a little at first it has stabliized. But I am harder and I notice really being fuller looking and bigger (almost like on a 1-test/4/ad stack), but not quite to that extent. I still like the way it is working for me. Now if I could just cut and get my six pack back, it would be awesome. I still recommend it.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good bro, maybe I'll give it a shot since v12 didn't work too well for me.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I've been using it for 2 weeks now, right after V-12. Have to say I'm impressed, pumps are great, lifts are strong, thumbs up! :)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Weave, let us know in another couple weeks or so about a comparision between V12 and Swole V2..............thx bro.