Forskolin stacking ?(based on some info from Strategicmove)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, Forskolin should be an important part of any fat-loss programme. For some strange reason, its synergy with other fat-burning supplements such as TTA is hardly emphasized. By boosting cAMP, Forskolin triggers the liberation of free fatty acids from adipocyte cells and deposits these into the bloodstream where they can be used as energy. Now comes TTA. TTA filters the released free fatty acids from the bloodstream and burns these in the liver mitochondria. DCP is a well rounded formula that can deliver all the benefits of TTA without the sides. Add DCP to a forskolin-containing product such as Drive (with its other cool cAMP/cGMP boosting compounds) and you have the cornerstone of your fat-incineration protocol. Sure, you could add extra Forskolin, dependent on your tolerance, and add other fat burners to the mix, and you are on your way to being shredded!
Ok so this post and others from strategicmove got me thinking. i plan on running a stack with forskolin as the backbone(wish nutra had it in bulk tho...) I know from this quote above and others it has been stated that strategic likes the idea of a drive/dcp/lipo pm stack. Money is a little more tight for me so that is kinda hard for me to fork out cash for. Right now i plan on using AP(amazing deal on nutra and i love it)/ Bulk Forskolin/ Green tea on my lean bulk. I'd love to use Drive and DCP but i gotta keep budget. My main ? is with what i have stated i will use so far, could i get away with lower dose dcp to stretch the bottle out and still get good results? and/or is there anything cheaper that might help clear the fatty acids from the blood stream like that of tta?

thanks for any help and if u need more info about my diet/training or anything else just ask and ill will add that to help with the suggestions

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok so this post and others from strategicmove got me thinking. i plan on running a stack with forskolin as the backbone(wish nutra had it in bulk tho...) I know from this quote above and others it has been stated that strategic likes the idea of a drive/dcp/lipo pm stack. Money is a little more tight for me so that is kinda hard for me to fork out cash for. Right now i plan on using AP(amazing deal on nutra and i love it)/ Bulk Forskolin/ Green tea on my lean bulk. I'd love to use Drive and DCP but i gotta keep budget. My main ? is with what i have stated i will use so far, could i get away with lower dose dcp to stretch the bottle out and still get good results? and/or is there anything cheaper that might help clear the fatty acids from the blood stream like that of tta?

thanks for any help and if u need more info about my diet/training or anything else just ask and ill will add that to help with the suggestions

well i hate to take away from RPN and you buying DCP but considering you can get bulk TTA from nutra that would be the way to go and your still supporting a sponsor and saving bucks.

i actually just purchased some bulk TTA (very easy to cap) and some ALA caps and was able to obtain bulk forskilin caps as well that both me and my wife will be taking and expect to see some great results.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sesamin/sesathin also has a similar action

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sesamin/sesathin also has a similar action
lol, i was going to get some of that as well but i figured id wait so we had something else to cycle in later, pus we both take a good deal of fish oils already.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't believe I have some skin cracking on my knuckles with all the oils I take in

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can't believe I have some skin cracking on my knuckles with all the oils I take in
!?!?! :think: that is kind of awkward.... i would think it would translate in to more oily skin as well, guess you should hit up some java lather and cocoa butter....

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Getting DCP and "stretching" it would not give you the desired results.

If funds are tight, you could:
1) Like Poppypants suggested, look into Bulk TTA
2) Consider Bulk Salvia Miltiorrhiza
3) Get Now Foods Potassium Gluconate ($4.95) and some electrolytes for cramps, if need be.

Add these to your Green Tea (aim at about 400mg EGCG per dose twice a day) and Forskolin (up to 100mg of Forskolin. Start low and build up).

This will get you far.

You could always try the Drive/Lipo-PM/.... stack later.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alrite thanks every1...these were the kind of replies i was looking for. this has given me several ideas and ima run wit some of them...thnx again

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Im actually soon to be running a similar stack, but for recomp.

I got bulk Forslean, Cissus, and Beta Alanine and will cap those. I also bought 2 bottles of AP and have large containers of Fish Oil at home and at work. I'm going to run a three month log. So good luck on your lean bulk. Are you going to log it at all? And how long do you plan on running the forskolin?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting DCP and "stretching" it would not give you the desired results.

If funds are tight, you could:
1) Like Poppypants suggested, look into Bulk TTA
2) Consider Bulk Salvia Miltiorrhiza
3) Get Now Foods Potassium Gluconate ($4.95) and some electrolytes for cramps, if need be.
I'm going to try a bottle of DCP and see how it goes then buy it in bulk if it goes well.

O and another bottle for "on the run" doses. I wonder how to Anaboilc Diet and DCP would work together?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im actually soon to be running a similar stack, but for recomp.

I got bulk Forslean, Cissus, and Beta Alanine and will cap those. I also bought 2 bottles of AP and have large containers of Fish Oil at home and at work. I'm going to run a three month log. So good luck on your lean bulk. Are you going to log it at all? And how long do you plan on running the forskolin?
i dont think ima log it...but ill def prob throw up some reviews. i plan on going to around 10-12 weeks on the forskolin

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
dang straight..

I'm pretty excited about it.. I'm thinking/hoping it'll be quite effective. I may log it.. I should log it..

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang straight..

I'm pretty excited about it.. I'm thinking/hoping it'll be quite effective. I may log it.. I should log it..
yea I'll be watching if you do.......in a non-creepy way, lol. I have my log going on right now with BLAST. So that'll get thrown into the mix as well when the time comes

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
yea I'll be watching if you do.......in a non-creepy way, lol. I have my log going on right now with BLAST. So that'll get thrown into the mix as well when the time comes
:blink: I'm creeped man.. CREEPED.... lol

Good luck with you logging and such :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loggers, watchers, and creepers :D Go for it, guys! :thumbsup: