Forskolin Q

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
For those who are familiar with the following: Lean Xtreme and Drive... anything to worry about while taking both since they both contain forskolin?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Possible GI distress? I've never used them, but that's something I've seen people complain about with high dose Forskolin.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, forskolin fudge :) ie soft bowel movements. just start with a lowered dose, and ramp up over 4-6 days. Its partially individual tolerance, and partially building up that tolerance.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the interesting part is that if you dose high from day 1, and get forskolin fudge, it seems that you don't develop tolerance until you stop taking it for a few days, then start again and ramp up. Or it takes significantly longer to build up the tolerance that way, so much longer that most people won't put up with it that long

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is a very individual thing. There have been comments around that have created some type of negative reputation for Forskolin as a compound that delivers GI stress. It can happen in some cases, but it is definitely not an expected outcome. I have tried Drive in different doses and have never had any problems with Forskolin. At some point in time, I even added extra Forskolin (4 caps of 10% 100mg Coleus) to my Drive, yet no sides appeared. So, tolerance to Forkolin is individual.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I don't seem to react unfavorably to forskolin either.

amicold

Awards
the interesting part is that if you dose high from day 1, and get forskolin fudge, it seems that you don't develop tolerance until you stop taking it for a few days, then start again and ramp up. Or it takes significantly longer to build up the tolerance that way, so much longer that most people won't put up with it that long
This is what happened to me, but I put up with it. Good stuff, a little funny feeling mentally on it but I'm not sure what that was.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses guys.. I believe I'll go ahead with both and see how it goes... Might update, we'll see.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
what I find intresting and like easy said, is that forskolin seems to build up a tolerance. What I mean by that is 6 caps used to make me fart like crazy and give me some stomach problems. I tried up to 9 after adjusting my dosages and I seem fine. Whats CRAZY is how much leaner I really am right now. No joke it's crazy...
I wish I had some x-lean to overdose to get rid of the insane cortisol.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i havent taken these two together but have taken a few forsko products at the same time before and had no problems. but like strategic said, it is very individual.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Been DRIVEing for a couple of days now @ 6 per day. And started the LeanXtreme today, so far, no GI distress.. Stool is sort of soft but that's not really a big deal, makes things easier.. Lol. Anyway, thanks again for all the replies guys.