Good and Bad News

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
hmm, definitely good and bad. If the argument is logically and thoroughly brought to conclusion with strict evidence and considers unrecommended and/or careless use, it may not be bad, but I really don't think that will happen :mad:

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
When the decision to ban something is in the hands of the ignorant who are blinded by media and don't consider misuse to be a factor or examine statistics, those who use the product correctly always suffer the consequences.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Maybe the best thing would be for the FDA to make people get a license to use Ephedra, and PH's in order to weed out the idiots from those use it responsibly. But I think they will eventually be banned. I don't think DSHEA will be good enough to keep these supps legal

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
well it might be.. but what are they going to have as a licensing idea.. test on your knowledge of how to read the bottle and follow directions? I do think you are right about the ban is coming.. just like steriods, idiots, lawyers, and the media have taken something that when used responsibly and made it unusable by the "normal" intelligent people of the world without breaking the law.. for once I would like to see them just let things alone.. then we might have some of the idiots of the world drop out of the gene pool and the overall intelligent level of the human race go up a few more points.. I mean damn, if the people that have screwed up used supplements had been in the prehistoric past, the freaking dire wolves would have made some good meals out of those idiots.. (rant off) sorry... just can't stand idiots that"much.. and Congress and the rest of the government is full of them..

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
In the end the minority gets the decision in this country. Most of us normal working people do not have the time to push issues in congress's face all day. We are busy trying to pay our bills and make the best of our lives, while we watch our freedoms slowly get taken away.

LOL I agree with MattD. Survival of the fittest!

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Maybe the best thing would be for the FDA to make people get a license to use Ephedra, and PH's in order to weed out the idiots from those use it responsibly. But I think they will eventually be banned. I don't think DSHEA will be good enough to keep these supps legal
Do you really want the gov to label you as a "ephedra" user? Hell, I want big brother to know as little about me as possible.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
oh no, larmenta. are we going to have to play bump-around-the-rosy again? :)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established

Do you really want the gov to label you as a "ephedra" user? Hell, I want big brother to know as little about me as possible.
Hmm, good point. This information would suck if when we wanted to get life insurance.