epi and hyperdrolx2

chuebner

Awards
im currently doing the hx2/massfx/retain stack and have been told i can just coast right on into an epi cycle(planning on doing 4weeks) Can the stacks over lap. Can be on epi and the hx2 stack and overlap cycles or should i just wait until my hx2 is over???

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
actually - i am doing it the other way around. epi first then mass fx/hyp/retain.

chuebner

Awards
dang i would have to but hyper got here first....what did you guys think?? would it be better just to wait to finish the hyper or just overlap

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how long have you been on the current stack?

do you have your PCT planned for epi?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
dang i would have to but hyper got here first....what did you guys think?? would it be better just to wait to finish the hyper or just overlap
you might want to consider dropping the retain and hyper and stay on the massfx until the epi arrives. this will give you a maximum amount of freed up test in place before starting your epi cycle. then follow with a normal pct assuming the hyper will be your ai. continue with mass fx as your test boost. then its up to you about your serm.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you might want to consider dropping the retain and hyper and stay on the massfx until the epi arrives. this will give you a maximum amount of freed up test in place before starting your epi cycle. then follow with a normal post cycle therapy assuming the hyper will be your ai. continue with mass fx as your test boost. then its up to you about your serm.
:clap2:

chuebner

Awards
this week and then next week will be my last part of the cycle for the hyper and then im doing a four week epi with retain/rebound/fen/tam post cycle for the epi. I completely understand if there's too much going on to do both...but i was just curious since i have both

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this week and then next week will be my last part of the cycle for the hyper and then im doing a four week epi with retain/rebound/fen/tam post cycle for the epi. I completely understand if there's too much going on to do both...but i was just curious since i have both
i was trying to get at total time on the FX/HD/Retain.....if you were only on for 4 weeks i don't see much of a problem going into epi, but more than 4 weeks and you def want to take ATLEAST 2 weeks off.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established

if you have both in hand - i would still make the same suggestion. you are doing a nonhormal stack followed by a hormonal cycle. then a pct. parts of your nonhormal stack can be part of your pct. some people do nonhormonal test boosters to raise the teset before a cycle to give them a boost at the beginning of the prohormal cycle until the prohormones kick in. since you have the mass fx going you are doing this - the question remains however, since you have alot of things in your body right now - macdaddys suggestion to put a break in there may be warranted.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
you might want to consider dropping the retain and hyper and stay on the massfx until the epi arrives. this will give you a maximum amount of freed up test in place before starting your epi cycle. then follow with a normal post cycle therapy assuming the hyper will be your ai. continue with mass fx as your test boost. then its up to you about your serm.
newbie here so please don't bash...whats the difference between SARM and SERM?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
newbie here so please don't bash...whats the difference between SARM and SERM?
A SARM is a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator and a SERM is a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator.
SERMs are traditionally used for a PCT (post cycle therapy) while SARMS are being touted as a new route to obtain an anabolic state in the body as opposed to using prohormones, steroids, non-hormonal test boosters, etc.

chuebner

Awards
so, let me see if i understand....i can drop the hyper and retain, finish up the massfx and when thats done start the epi?? sorry if im beating a dead horse...but just making sure i got it right...i may just take the break and then go into epi

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
so, let me see if i understand....i can drop the hyper and retain, finish up the massfx and when thats done start the epi?? sorry if im beating a dead horse...but just making sure i got it right...i may just take the break and then go into epi
how long were you on the mass fx for?