Low dose Epistane for a 50 year old ?

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys it’s been a really long time . Back in my 30s I used to take Competitive Edge Labs S-Drol and did quite a few Epistane cycles. Now I’m 50 and want to get back into working out and was thinking of doing a low dose Epi cycle . Is this safe for someone my age or not even worth the $$ and risk to do ?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This isn't something I would recommend for anyone just getting back into working out

I would recommend starting with something like Dermacrine or sustain alpha by Iconic Formulations to help maximize your performance and natural profiles. then maybe down the road you could consider something with a little more kick. If you're just getting back into lifting again, your body should react pretty well to the new routine without the need for anabolics.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely get back into the groove of training, reap some muscle memory first etc.

Jumping on some gas at this point is, “too soon junior” …Very likely to lead to injury.

Best of luck and good choice getting back to the iron

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
This isn't something I would recommend for anyone just getting back into working out

I would recommend starting with something like Dermacrine or sustain alpha by Iconic Formulations to help maximize your performance and natural profiles. then maybe down the road you could consider something with a little more kick. If you're just getting back into lifting again, your body should react pretty well to the new routine without the need for anabolics.

Which

which one is best or which one should I start with

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established

Do I have to run PCT after? Like Nolva or something?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what I would really recommend is the Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha 3 pack - run Dermacrine for 8 weeks, followed by 4 weeks of sustain alpha. by the time you're done with that stack, you'll probably be feeling great back in the gym!

a solid pre workout is definitely going to help, All Out Ultra Edition by Iconic Formulations is really loaded, and it's mild on stimulants - 225mg caffeine. I hate feeling cracked out when I'm working out.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
what I would really recommend is the Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha 3 pack - run Dermacrine for 8 weeks, followed by 4 weeks of sustain alpha. by the time you're done with that stack, you'll probably be feeling great back in the gym!

a solid pre workout is definitely going to help, All Out Ultra Edition by Iconic Formulations is really loaded, and it's mild on stimulants - 225mg caffeine. I hate feeling cracked out when I'm working out.

$146 after tax and no free shipping??? Wtf ???

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
$146 after tax and no free shipping??? Wtf ???
Be sure to use coupon code DELSOL to save 20%

we offer free shipping on orders over $150

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Where did u find the EPI?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Love that stuff

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@no reason - the 1st thing I'd do is some bloodwork. See what your hormone panel looks like as well as all your health indicators. Good chance at your age with history of hormone use that you'll be a candidate for some sort of TRT or hormone replacement.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used Epistane when I was younger, and one side effect was dropping my HDL so low that the doctor thought it was a lab error. So, I'd be cautious about using it in your 50s.
Was great for increasing my bench, though.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used Epistane when I was younger, and one side effect was dropping my HDL so low that the doctor thought it was a lab error. So, I'd be cautious about using it in your 50s.
Did he ask for a retest? What came of it…?
And how long to regain goos hdl

Thanks

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Same.. I tried a bottle in 2009, Doc thought his machine was broken. HDL was non-detectable.
F**k that ****..

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did he ask for a retest? What came of it…?
And how long to regain goos hdl
Did a retest, got the same result. He didn't test again and I moved on from prohormones to real stuff.